Can You Help Repair My Broken Heart? (Tom Hiddleston X Reader)

It was a normal spring day in London when you awoke to a phone call. You groaned and looked who it was. And when you saw the caller ID, you nearly cried out in happiness. It was one of your all-time best friends, Tom Hiddleston, calling your cell, which he rarely does, mind you. And let me say that when you got that call, your heart beat out of your chest and you felt like it was on the floor.

You had first met Tom on the set of Thor: The Dark World, and you two were fast friends.

*Flashback*

You couldn't believe it, you were on the set of a real movie, and a MARVEL movie at that! You were a giant fan of the MARVEL films, and the first Thor movie was one of your favorites. When you first saw Tom Hiddleston as Loki, you fell in love with him. You just felt so bad for how his past was kept from him, and his accent, oh sweet baby Jesus! That was the deal-breaker for you. You fell for the actor in that moment.

But you never in your wildest dreams would've expected to be on the set of the next Thor movie. It pays to be Chris Hemsworth's cousin, in the long run.(A/N: if you don't want to be related to Chris Hemsworth, then by all means, change it when you read it, I won't mind! :) ) When he called you to be an extra in Thor: The Dark World, you didn't hesitate.

And here you were, on the set, and looking like a idiot. You had no clue where you were supposed to go or where Chris was. He said he was going to met you at the gate, but he wasn't there when you showed up. But he wasn't there, just an AD and a clipboard in that AD's hand. He said, "Mr. Hemsworth send me to get you and escort you to the set to get into your costume."

You nodded and walked with the AD towards the set, which was huge. You were normally a very shy person, so crowds were not your forte. You walked onto the set and saw your cousin talking with a very tall man with long, raven-colored hair. They hadn't seen you, so you decided to sit down on a char near a camera. Chris turned and saw you and beamed. He yelled, "Y/N! Finally, when'd you get in? I would've come, but filming's a bitch, and they kept me late shooting a scene. How are you?"

 You smiled and whispered, "I'm fine, thanks to the AD coming to the gate and saving me from being an asshole trying to find you." You giggled as the man with raven hair stared at you from behind Chris. You whispered, "Hey, Chris, who's your raven-haired friend that plays Loki?"

Chris looked at the man and said, "Hey, don't be shy. Get over here!" The man walked over and stood beside your cousin. He stared at you and Chris said, "This is Tom, Tom Hiddleston. Tom, this is my cousin, Y/N Y/L/N."

The man, Tom, smiled at you and said, "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady like yourself. Chris never stops talking about you on set."

You stared at him and whispered, "L-Likewise."

*End of Flashback*

And that was the start of a fantastic friendship. You and Tom were inseparable from then on, and you wouldn't have it any other way. But when you saw Tom's name on your caller ID, you got worried. You picked up and asked, "Yeah, Tom? What's wrong, are you alright?"

He answered with a shaky breath and said, "C-Can I come over? Please?"

The way he talked, he sounded so broken, you couldn't say no to that. You answered, "Yeah, Tom, my house is always open to you when you need it. I'm here."

He smiled on the other end and said, "I'll be there in five minutes. Thank you ever so much, Y/N."

With that, he hung up, and you were left waiting. Then, thunder sounded, and you cowered in a corner by the front door. It started pouring rain outside, and you were scared of what Tom would look like soaking wet in the rain. When your doorbell rang, you opened it and saw Tom drowning in both rainwater and his own tears.

 When your doorbell rang, you opened it and saw Tom drowning in both rainwater and his own tears

You held your hands open to him and said, "Come on in, it's cold out there, and you need new clothes

You held your hands open to him and said, "Come on in, it's cold out there, and you need new clothes."

He smiled and said, "Thank you again, Y/N." He walked inside and was shivering. He then said, "Again, I'm so sorry to intrude on you, but I had nowhere else to go. Do you mind?"

He looked at you like a sad, lost puppy, and that broke your heart. You hugged him and he started crying into your shoulder. You rubbed his back soothingly and said, "Shhh, whatever happened is done, and there's no going back and redoing it. You're alright, there's no need to cry, sweet prince. Dry your eyes, let the love in your heart shine through like the stars in the night."

He chuckled and asked, "Where'd you hear that, fair lady?"

You blushed and answered, "That was a line from an old play I did in high school. It's a miracle I even remembered it, and that was over ten or twelve years ago, I think."

Tom looked at you with his baby blue eyes and asked, "Then can I say a line to you from Thor, my beautiful lady?"

You nodded and said, "Go ahead, Tom."

He pulled away from you and stood you both upright, holding your shoulders and making you look dead at him. He cleared his throat, and that was the first time you'd ever seen him nervous. He then looked dead at you and said, "How now, what a gorgeous lady there stands in front of me, shining so brightly like the starts of the sky. By Jupiter's lightning, my heart rings like a bird in song for her every day, and yet I am with another. But now, now that I see you, the real you, my heart and mind are one again. I ask you, no I beg you, no I implore you, can you heal a heart that has been broken many times over by so many woman in my life? Can you, dear Aphrodite, repair my broken heart?"

You froze, remembering those lines like the back of your hand. Those were the same lines your love interest in the play said to you in the third act. You blushed and held his hands and said, "Of course, my dear, I'd be happy to repair your broken heart for you. And once I repair it, can you help me repair my heart when it breaks, sweet prince?"

Tom smiled at you with that winner smile and cupped your face in his hands. He then leaned in closer, his eyes darting from yours to your lips and back again. He then whispered, "It will be my genuine pleasure." He then closed the distance between you two and connected your lips in one of the most genuine kisses you'd ever felt in your life. He pulled away and whispered against your lips, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, Y/N."

You smiled and said, "And you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." You grabbed his face and kissed him again, putting all the love you had kept inside of you behind it. He wrapped his arms around your waist and tugged you close to him, if that was even possible. He pulled away and whispered against your lips, "I love you, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N."

You smiled and whispered, "And I love you, Tom Hiddleston." With that, he kissed you again, this time taking you upstairs to your bedroom so he could show you exactly how much he really, truly loved you.

And that was the start of a relationship that will last forever.