Domeki Shizuka x Male Reader One-Shot

This oneshot was requested by my brain to make a reality, I hope you enjoy it! I will make sure to have more oneshots coming to this book and my other books very soon, so stay tuned for them! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Spirits didn't exist. It was that simple, and I didn't know why my best friend, Domeki Shizuka wanted to help me and my twin brother, Kimihiro Watanuki, learn to fight. But when I awoke to Domeki staring at me, I asked, "Hey. Is there a reason why you're staring at me at this stupidly early hour on a Saturday morning?"

He answered with his usual deadpanned voice, "Your brother's making breakfast. And I have to return this." He held up what looked like my all time favorite book, Wuthering Heights; I'd leant it to him over the weekend after school, and he was apparently done reading it.

I sat up in my futon, stretched, and said, "You can put it back in my bookcase. I'll organize it later." Domeki stood to his full height and I stopped myself from marveling at his toned ass staring right at me. The moan working its way up my throat thankfully stayed put, but I did ask Domeki, "What're you really doing?"

"Waiting for you," he answered while still facing the now very interesting bookshelf; it was a mess, but I wasn't going to fix it. Domeki turned around and asked me, "Are you going to fix the shelves?"

"If you're hovering over him, Domeki, he won't get up! You're sometimes too annoying even for me," I heard my brother yell from the kitchen; sometimes I wondered how much he planned to keep me and him single. I watched our bedroom door open and Watanuki's head peaked around the door. I cocked an eyebrow at him and he told me, "For the record, he pushed me into making breakfast for him, Y/N. And we're out of milk, so no coffee for you today."

I whined at not having the fuel of the gods when Domeki stated, "I put milk in the fridge when I got here, Y/N. You're coffee is saved." I beamed at him, jumped off the futon without thinking, and hugged his broad shoulders tightly while my legs wrapped around his waist to keep me upright.

Domeki tensed up and I asked him, "What's up? Did you get injured during archery practice?"

He swallowed, which he didn't normally do if he was injured, and answered, "N-No, Y/N. I'm not i-injured. Y-You just surprised me."

Watanuki gagged from outside our room and said, "Keep the cuteness to a minimum, please! And puts pants on, bro! I really don't need to see what Mom blessed you with!" I studied him and he stated, "You're buck naked, Y/N!"

That got me moving and I was back on my futon in seconds, the blanket covering my naked body from prying eyeballs. Domeki didn't move and yelled, "Watanuki, get out! You're not helping!" 

Watanuki dashed back to the kitchen and I watched Domeki to see if he was offended by me clutching him when I didn't have clothes on. Bushing beet red, I said, "Sorry for pushing you if I did, Domeki. I never wanted to be too-."

"It's alright, Y/N," Domeki said just as I tried to formulate the rest of my sentence. I kept my eyes on him and he said, "You weren't doing anything bad."

"True, but you tensed up when I glomped onto you! I crossed a line right then and I'm sorry," I countered and bowed while not knowing something furry was appearing-not like that, people! Get your mind out of the gutter! Domeki sat down in front of me as a yellow, furry-looking thing shot out from the kitchen and wrapped around my neck; what the fucking hell was this?! I tensed and asked, "W-What the hell is wrapping around my neck right now?"

Domeki answered me with his signature deadpannedness, "It's a pipe fox. It'll protect you when I can't." Although he was probably joking, there was something in his eyes I couldn't quite figure out. Was it love or fear? I had no idea, but I also didn't want to assume anything about what I saw.