Jamie Fraser x Female Reader Oneshot

This one-shot came from my brain for you to read at your leisure, I hope you love it! This oneshot may contain smut, and if it does, be advised when you read this. Also I will not be writing out any Gaelic as it would've been written, so anything in bold is what characters say in Gaelic. Now, let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I hated waking up in the mornings after a night of pleasure with my man. Then again, I knew we would be travelling home to Lallybroch in probably a day, so I did have to get up at the asscrack of dawn just to get dressed. I sat up in the palacial bed in Leoch, stretched, and said, "Well, here goes another day of travelling and hurting my arse in a saddle."

"Och, ye'll be fine, dearie! You'll have the other men with you and Himself will bring you to your new home, so ye should have nothing to worry about!" Mrs. Frasier exclaimed while bursting into the room with a tray of food and someone trailing behind her; I didn't see who came in with her and I was too tired to try and figure out who was also in the room. She set the tray she was holding at the foot of the bed and admonished, "Come in here, Jamie! Ye canna let her be alone right now, can ye?"

I watched the man Mrs. Frasier had called Jamie enter the room fully and something about him made my breath hitch in my throat. He was taller than any other man I'd known around the castle, with broad shoulders and fiery red hair that almost glowed in the sunlight. He teetered from one big foot to another and muttered in the native language, "Why's she here? Ye know how Himself will be when he finds out!"

I stared at him and then said in the same language, "I know what you're saying, sir. So don't pretend that I'm not here when I clearly am sleeping right here without clothes." Mrs. Frasier and the man I figured out was Jamie stared at me as I said in my own tongue, "Father taught me your language when he was bored most days. So even if you pretend I don't know what you're saying, I actually do."

Jamie's muscular arms crossed over his broad chest and he asked me, "What're ye doin' here if you ken what we're saying? No Sassenach has ever seen the castle freely." When my right eyebrow arched, Jamie said, "Ye're a Sassenach, and outlander to the highlands. And we need to know why ye're here."

I knew what the true answer was, but this man wouldn't have believed me if I told him what that answer was. So, I slowly sat up more and pulled the covers over my breasts, asking, "Would you believe me if I told you my father's related to the head of this family?" Jamie made to counter me, but I held my hand up, stopping him mid-sentence and elaborating, "Father and your leader's wife are brother and sister; he's the older one if I recall. Mother sent me here to see if Collum would take me in as one of his children while she was birthing a baby."

I knew I sounded desperate by the end of my tale, and that wasn't even the full story. I couldn't tell these people my full story without knowing what the Englishmen wanted with me. Jamie inched closer to me and asked in Gaelic, "Are you sure that's what the full story is?" Fuck, he understood what I was hiding, and I couldn't stop the blush from painting my cheeks. I stared at him, not saying a thing, and he told me, "I dinna ken what your story is, madame, and I ken ye will not tell it fully to me. But I know that one day, I'll get to know the full story soon enough."

He said something to Mrs. Frasier and she followed him as he left the room. My heart was hammering against my chest and I had no clue what this Frasier was going to do if I didn't follow what he told me. And he didn't really tell me anything, which kept my already racing heart going a mile a minute. I flopped back on the bed, stared at the canopy above me, and mumbled, "God in Heaven, help me to know what to do from today onward." Although I heard no answer from the Good Lord above, I hoped my prayer was answered because I had no clue what would happen in the coming days. And I wasn't ready for the future at Castle Leoch.