Part 2 to Leonard Snart x OC Imagine for @BobosGirl2014

This is the second part of the Leonard Snart and OC imagine for my dear friend, BobosGirl2014, I hope you like it! This story will contain pure fluffiness, so be advised about that when you're reading this. And this one will be a direct continuation, so please read Part One of this little series before you read Part two, lovely readers. Alright, I'm going to shut up now, let's get to the story!

Cassie's POV

As Leonard and I snuggled into the bed and didn't check if the door was locked-spoiler alert, it wasn't!-someone knocked on the door and almost pushed it open. My head shot up and Leonard rubbed my back while saying, "It's fine, Cassie. No one's going to find us here, since they're all on missions."

Just as I was about to hide my face back in his perfect chest, my best friend cleared her throat and said, "Well, that's more of you than I ever planned on seeing in my lifetime, Cassie. And Leonard, get your pants on. We gotta go to ancient Rome." I grabbed a nearby pink robe, wrapped it around my naked body, and was about to speak when Sara stated, "I don't want to know why you were making monkey business with Captain Cold, Cass. But as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you." She then looked at Leonard and growled, "You hurt her, I'll remove your babymaker. Got me?"

I'd never thought Leonard would be scared of anything, but he nodded quickly at Sara's glare and answered, "I promise I won't hurt her. If I do, then you can kill me with my own weapon." I kept trying to speak, but Leonard squeezed my hand and said while he got his pants on, "Don't worry about me, babe. I'll be back before you know it and we can snuggle to our heart's content."

I squeezed his hand back and said, "You better not get too hurt out there, Snart. If you do, you don't get cuddles for a week." Leonard cocked an eyebrow at me and chuckled when I stomped my foot and said, "Don't think I won't do it, Mister, because I'll do it!" Leonard and Sarah, who I thought had left us alone but hadn't, laughed out loud and I playfully glared at them while saying, "It's not funny, you two."

"I know it's not funny, but you gotta admit it's a little funny knowing you and cuddling, Cassie!" Sara panted while I got my sweatpants and one of Leonard's T-shirts on and put the robe on my desk chair for later that night when I took a shower; I liked scalding hot showers, so a robe at the end of that will help protect me from the cold, but that's not important. What's important here is that my man's going to be going to ancient Rome and could get hurt while I'm hanging back here making sure I don't lose it. Sara, at seeing my eyes drop to the ground, put her hand on my right shoulder and said, "Mick and I are going with him so he won't be alone. We'll make sure he doesn't get hurt too badly and comes back in one piece, Cassie, I promise."

I smiled at her as best as I could and said, "I'll be watching on Gideon's feed, so if anything too severe happens, I'll be ready for you guys." Sara smiled at me and Leonard gently kissed my forehead before leaving me alone in my bedroom and heading to the transport room; Leonard had somehow managed to get a toga on while I was talking with Sara, so that was impressive of my man, I'll admit that. But what worried me more was the following: Leonard could get hurt and not have medical attention right away and die. Clutching my hands in front of my chest, I muttered, "Please let Leonard be alright."

LE TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEONARD SNART IN A TOGA...YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE MENTAL IMAGE, LOVELY READERS :)

Leonard's POV

When Sara, Mick, and I landed in the Roman forum, I realized where we were and what was about to happen; it was the Ides of March, and Gaius Julius Caesar was about to be turned into Swiss cheese. This wasn't going to be good, that much I knew from history. Mick hoisted his heat gun onto his shoulder and asked, "Why the hell are we here right now, Lance? And why do I have to wear a bedsheet for clothes?"