Spencer Reid x Female OC Request

This story is requested by the lovely brideofharrystyles, I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever to write this for you! This one-shot will contain smut, so be advised if you don't like smut. Also after this request is published, I'm putting this book on hold so I can get through the backlog of requests for this book, lovely readers! As soon as requests are open, I'll send out a note on this book letting you know! Now, I've talked long enough, let's get to the story!

Emily's POV

If people told me that I'd be marrying the love of my life after meeting him at work, I probably wouldn't have believed them. That's not to say that I don't love where my current life is because I'd be lying if I said I absolutely hated it. My name is Emily Rossi, and this is the story of the day I got married to the love of my life and one of the greatest profilers in the Behavioral Analyst Unit.

I awoke on the day of my wedding to the aforementioned profiler in my Bethesda, VA home with a big smile on my face and a crap-load of text messages from my best friends, profiler Emily Prentiss and technical analyst Penelope Garcia of the FBI's Behavioural Analyst Unit-BAU for short. I grabbed my phone, opened the most recent phone call that was ringing, and said, "What's up, and why are you calling me at 6:37 AM?"

Laughter greeted me from the other line and Penelope replied, "I'm waking you up at this ungodly hour so we can get you ready for your wedding and not have you fashionably late. You know how Spencer gets when you're late to events at work, and I'm not about to have him blow up today." I giggled at her words because even though I hated to admit it, it was very true. Even my own father, SSA David Rossi, knew I was never on time for anything unless I left three hours before I had to be somewhere. I heard Penny's laughter in agreement of what we both knew was true and she continued, "So, Emily and I are heading over to your place right now and you better have pants and coffee ready for us because if you don't, I don't mind going back to prison again."

"Alright, don't get your panties in a twist! I'll put pants on and get coffee going because I also don't want to go back to prison if I can help it." My temper was trying to flare up since I hated mornings, but today was a happy day and I wasn't about getting arrested. That and I didn't want people snapping at me because of lack of coffee, but I'm on a tangent.

By the time I wrestled sweatpants onto my lower half, Penny declared, "We're rounding the corner right before your house! The coffee had better be brewed by the time we get there." She hung up and I mentally cursed myself for not having the liquid of the gods brewed and ready for my two best friends. The lateness Penny and Dad were worried about has struck again!

"Shit!" I yelled underneath my breath and ran down my front stairs to the kitchen where a back greeted me along with, "Nice of you to wake up, Buttercup. Did you forget to brew coffee again?" When I registered the voice, I looked into my dad's eyes and nodded while the front door flung open and almost cracked the class next to the entryway; this is why I don't have a lot of glass in my house outside of the windows that need to be glass.

Emily Prentiss, one of my other best friends, told Penny, "Jesus, woman! Do you want to break Emily's house and have her get a new one on the day of her wedding? Also, where's the coffee before I kill someone?" She was just as bad of a morning person as I was, so that's why we gel so well.

Dad smiled at her, chuckled a bit when he saw me getting ready to growl out monosyllables, and replied, "Go to the kitchen. I saved the three of you from prison today, so you're welcome." Penny and Emily ran to the coffee machine and I smiled gratefully at Dad. He chuckled and told me, "I wasn't about to have three cranky women today. You can thank me later by being on time for your wedding."