My Vampire King (Alucard x Female Reader)

This oneshot was requested by my brain for your faces to read at your leisure, I hope you like it! This oneshot will probably not contain smut, so if it does, be advised, lovely readers. Now, let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Being a vampire is probably one of the easiest things in my life that I've ever dealt with. That and I was always around vampires as a child, so I was used to the scowling and growling vampires often let out when they were hungry or fighting. The undead were beings I was used to seeing on a daily basis, so dating one wasn't out of the ordinary for me. My name is Y/N Hellsing, and this is the story of how I started dating the King of all Vampires.

I slowly got out of my bed without warning as the light from outside strewn into my room. England normally wasn't sunny by any stretch of the imagination, as it opted for the moody lighting of clouds and greys. The door to my bedroom opened and my older sister, Integra entered with her butler behind her. She had her sword in hand and she asked me, "Y/N, did you sleep at all last night? I heard you were up and about in the corridors."

"You know as well as I do that I sleep just as much as every other human in this place, Integra. Therefore, yes, I did get enough sleep even if your yelling woke me up," I countered and folded my arms across my chest. My boobs pushed closer together and the butler, Walter C. Dornez, wiggled one of his perfectly groomed eyebrows as he stared at them. I cocked an eyebrow at him and asked, "See something you like, sir?"

"He may not, but I sure do," a soothing voice said from the wall directly behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin with fright. I should've been used to Alucard, the Hellsing retainer, coming out of the walls like he does, but I wasn't and it always threw me when he did. His cartoonishly long arms slowly wrapped around me and he asked, "Well now, what're we doing waking this beauty up at this ungodly hour?"

I yawned and Walter replied, "We've been made aware that there is someone wanting Y/N to be a hostage for the Vatican in exchange for our cooperation to deal with the Nazi vampires." That got to me and I hissed, bearing my teeth at the butler and Alucard wrapped an arm fully around me to protect me. Walter held his hands up and countered, "I told them we are not going to do that as we want you to keep Alucard and Seras Victoria in check."

The aforementioned Seras poked her head into the room and I waved at her, smiling as she entered my bedroom with implied permission. Along with Alucard, she was the only other vampire I knew and she was also my only other friend in this place since the war for the undead began. She sat at my feet and asked, "Did you sleep well, Y/N? Or did Alucard keep you up?"

"Why would he do that?" I asked without really thinking where Alucard's hands were going. I squeaked when one of his hands grabbed my right breast and started massaging it. Walter said something to the other three and I watched them go, feeling Alucard kissing my cheek and neck with every time I tried to move. When the door shut, I let out the moan I had been holding in and said, "Alucard, you know you can't do that! We'll be found out and my sister will kill us both!"

"But how can I do that when you're looking so...ravishing after you just woke up?" he countered while nipping at my neck, but not hard enough to draw blood. I moaned without thinking and pushed my hair to the side, letting him have his way with my neck. Alucard chuckled while kissing my collarbone where I liked him to kiss and he whispered in my ear, "I love you, Y/N Hellsing, my vampire queen."

I knew the pet name he'd given me was old and I couldn't really do anything to stop him from using it. But some part of me loved it since it showed me this scary, bloodsucking monster to some was honestly just a guy in love with a girl and didn't want to let her go. And if I was honest, I didn't want to let him go either. I kissed his cheek and muttered, "I love you too, my vampire king." And with that, our lips met and the world around us could go to hell because we were happy, and that's all I cared about.