Stupify! (Draco Malfoy x Reader)

Most girls at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry can't say they know the Prince of Slytherin. But you can. You're his girlfriend, and he'd protect you with his life. But the real question is this: how did you two meet?

Flashback

You were in your second year in Gryffindor when you met him. He seemed like the biggest jackass that ever walked the earth. But you, for some weird reason, saw something different and almost sad in his steely eyes when he'd look at you. He'd look at you like he wanted you to know something, like he trusted you, and he'd never met you! But, on a fine Tuesday morning, you two were talking for the first time in the Slytherin common room when you developed your crush on the Prince.

End of flashback

Now here you were, a sixth year and loving your life and your amazing boyfriend. Speaking of your boyfriend, Draco came up from around a corner and hugged your waist. He whispered, "What's my lovely y/n doing out in a dark corridor on her own?" 

You sighed at the feeling of his warm breath on your shoulders and answered, "Waiting for you, handsome." You turned to face him, smiling happily at his reaction, a huge smile on his face like a kid at Christmas. You asked, "Is there something you've got planned, Mr. Malfoy?" 

He smirked and answered, "I can't tell you, y/n. But I can show you." 

He then grabs your hand and yanks you out of the hallway you were just in, through the many other hallways and entryways, onto the grounds, and finally stopped at the Black Lake's edge. You were panting, since you weren't the most athletic girl in the school(a.n: if you are, then my sincerest apologies! as i said before, this is purely fictional, and if you feel uncomfortable in any way, let me know and i'll fix it! anyway, on with the story!), and asked, "Why're we here, Draco?" 

He looked at you and answered, "Take a look." 

He then moved out of the way to reveal a picnic blanket laid out with a banquet set up for you two to eat. You sat down at one of the corners and exclaimed, "This is incredible, Draco! I love it!" You then looked at him and asked, "How long did this take you and how many classes did you skip to pull this off, sweetheart?" 

He chuckled, sat next to you, and answered, "I didn't skip any classes, babe. I'd never do that, since you'd find out. And as for how long this took me, I honestly don't have a definite answer, since I have no idea. All I know is I had to do something for you on the anniversary of my first meeting you." 

You thought for a moment, and then remembered why he'd been really hands-on with you all throughout your day, not that you minded, of course! You smiled, but then frowned and said, "I don't have anything to give you. You did all this for me, and now I want to repay you in some way, but I don't know how!" 

He hugged you close to his chest, rubbing your back and whispered, "When we met, you had me the moment you yelled 'STUPIFY!' at Crabbe when he was bugging you. Don't give me anything, y/n. All I'll ever need and want is you." 

You looked at him and asked, "You sure?" 

He smiled, handed you a strawberry which you bit and began eating, and answered, "As sure as I was when I first me you." You blushed, and the two of you continued eating the delicious food, all prepared by Mr. Draco Malfoy himself.

AN:

Wow, that was longer than I thought it'd be! Anyway, thank you all so much in advance for reading this book of one-shots, and as I said in the disclaimer and in this story somewhere, if anything in this story, the previous one, or any of my later ones offends anyone or makes him/her feel uncomfortable, then I strongly encourage him/her to tell me in any way they can, and I will do everything in my power to fix it so as not to offend anybody. Again, thank you all so much for reading these, and I hope you like the later ones that you'll see.