Intense

(Y/n) and Bakugou have been dating for nearly three years. They've moved in together and he even bought a ring with Kirishima two months ago. The couple has been intimate more than a few times and found it very enjoyable.
Which is why the woman found it embarrassing to be shopping for pleasure toys online.
She refused to go in person, what if she knew someone or they recognized her.
Bakugou came home early from work and found his girlfriend in their bed. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, causing her to panic and slam her laptop shut.
"Fuck," she whispers. "You gave me a heart attack. I was uh, birthday shopping." She lies but doesn't stumble too much.
He looks at her suspicions but let's it go. "Fine. Put your laptop away for now. I'm exhausted and you have to rub my head."
She smiles softly and forgets all about her search.

The blonde gets into bed and lays his head on her lap.
(Y/n) lays down, getting comfortable, before massaging his head.
They both enjoy this silent time.
It's intimate but not in a sexual way.
"I love you Katsu." She whispers softly.
"I love you too Teddy Bear." He whispers back. He gently rubs her thigh with his thumb.
A few minutes later they're both asleep.

The next day (Y/n) goes to work before her boyfriend wakes up.
When he finally does wake up he looks around and lands on her laptop.
"Birthday my ass." He whispers and grabs the device.
It took a couple tries to get her password right, not to mention he nearly blew up the device in frustration.
Once he's in, his eyes widen upon seeing the items on screen.
Silicone in different colors and lengths.
"What the hell is she...?" He trails off, blushing deeply.
A small growl escapes his lips.
"She doesn't...need..." he trails off again. "Why does she want one of these?"
The second tab catches his attention.
He clicks and reads the description. "Sure to produce an intense and body shocking orgasm." He reads quietly. "Am I not...good enough?"
Self-doubt fills his mind.
Usually if something is wrong or she wasn't pleased she would say something.
So why go behind his back now?
Upon further inspection he sees they all vibrate.
The hero sighs but nods. "Maybe this will be an ok addition." He buys a 9" vibrator using next day shipping. He comes up with a game plan and closes the tabs.

In the evening the next day Bakugou brings in his package and opens it.
(Y/n) is showering down the hall.
He charges it as he throws away the packaging.
By the time (Y/n) is done it is charged enough to last.
Bakugou hides it in his bedside table just as she comes out in her towel.
"You ok babe?" She asks and dries off on her side of the bed.
He watches her, not paying attention to her question. He smirks and his pants get tighter.
(Y/n) laughs softly and nods as she grabs some pjs.
He walks over and takes the clothes before she can put them on.
"Why can't I get dressed Katsu?" The woman asks, crossing her arms.
"Because you don't need them right now." He responds, taking his shirt off.
She chuckles quietly. "Oh yeah? I thought you'd be too exhausted after hero work to have any fun tonight."
"I am never too tired for you." He smirks and takes off the rest of his clothes. "Get on the bed Teddy Bear."

(Y/n) gets on the bed and spreads her legs.
"Such a pretty sight Teddy Bear. But tonight you don't get to see anything. I have a surprise for you."
"A blindfold huh? I never thought of you as the type." She questions as he puts a black sash around her eyes.
He smirks. "Just for tonight. Unless you really wanna use it in the future."
"What's my surprise, daddy?" She asks in a cute voice.
He opens his draw. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. You have to guess."
She can hear a bottle open and assumes it's lube. She imagines him rubbing it all over his cock.
He rubs her entrance and gets it slick with the cherry lube. "Damn Teddy Bear. You don't even need a warm up do you?"
"Hurry up and take me. I wanna know what my present is."
The blonde smirks and slams the whole vibrator inside her.
She cries out and arches her back. "K-Katsuki what the hell is inside me?"
He turns it on and moves it in and out. "I saw this on your laptop and it made me question everything. Am I not good enough? Was this for when I was gone and you needed some kind of release? Why would you need one?"
She moans loudly at the new sensation from the vibrations.
"Then I realized this could give you an intense orgasm, something I couldn't give you. So I decided I'd give it a try. I wanna see your body shake."
(Y/n) grips the sheets and moans loudly. She pants heavily and chants his name.
He moves it around and turns it up again.
She whimpers at the feelings pulsing through her. "Katsu I-I can't..." She stutters and arches her back.
Her toes curl and her hips buck into the silicone.
"Come on Teddy Bear." He eggs on, going harder and deeper.
Her words catch in her throat but her moans get louder.
Finally he turns it all the way up and thrusts as hard, fast and deep as he can.
She screams in pleasure as she releases.
Her whole body shakes and spasms from the intensity of her orgasm.
He keeps it inside her, still moving as she rides out her high. "Fuck Teddy Bear," he whispers.
Small whimpers exit her lips as she calms down.
Bakugou pulls out and sets the toy aside. "You ok Teddy Bear?"
She shakes her head, pulling off the sash as tears stream down her cheeks.
His eyes widen in horror. "I'm sorry baby. I thought this is what you wanted. Please don't hate me."
She manages a weak laugh. "That's not what I meant Katsu. I just meant that this is the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Not to mention you were ruthless against my pussy. I didn't think you'd ever use a toy on me."
He sighs in relief. "I thought I really hurt you."
"It did hurt but nothing I can't handle. I really just wanted to try it out, by myself, when you were gone. It's embarrassing ya know?"
He smiles and nods. "Yeah, I'm sorry Teddy Bear."
(Y/n) kisses him gently. "It's ok Katsu."
He smirks and hovers over her. "Let's see how long it takes to get that intensity with my cock."
The woman blushes deeply but smirks. "Bring it on Lord Explosion Murder."