Maybe They're Bigger Band Aids

"Hey daddy shark?" (Y/n) calls her best friend from the girl's bathroom.
"(Y/n)? I thought you went to the bathroom? Are you still in there?" The redhead asks confused.
"I am still in the bathroom. But I need a huge favor."
"And you can't ask one of the girls?"
"They're all busy right now. And I don't wanna stay in the bathroom that long."
"Um...ok?" He was still confused but he was up for whatever she needed.
"I need you to go to the convenience store. I'm out of pads and I need more."
"Pads? Ok pebble. I'm on it." He quickly hangs up and looks at his phone confused.
"Pads for what?" Denki asks from next to Kirishima.
"I don't know; she didn't say. But she needs them now."
"I'll come with." Denki offers and Kirishima smiles.
"Thanks bro. With both of us looking we're bound to find them faster."

The two grab their wallets and ask permission to leave the dorms.
Aizawa asks why and like the naive boys they are, they responded with the truth.
"(Y/n) asked for pads." Denki answers.
Aizawa looks between the two confused then chuckles quietly. "Have fun boys."
The two smile widely. "Thanks Mr. Aizawa." They head out and take the fastest way to the convenience store.

"What do you think she needs the pads for?" Denki asks as they walk.
"Maybe they're bigger band aids. Maybe she was training and she was bleeding." Kirishima responds.
"How is she gonna get them though? The girls are busy and I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed in the girl's bathroom." Denki questions as they walk into the convenience store.
The redhead looks at his friend. "I'm sure Aizawa can make an exception just this once. Since it's just her there we won't have any problems."
"Oh yeah. Since none of the other girls are there we'll be fine."

"Hello, can I help you boys find anything right away?" A nice lady greets the two as they walk in.
"We're looking for some pads." Kirishima responds as they walk by.
"Actually those are in the other direction. Aisle 4." The woman giggles as she points to the left side of the building.
The two friends look at each other and chuckle.
"Thanks ma'am." Denki responds.
"I hear chocolate also helps." She adds.
"Oh yeah! We can cheer her up with chocolate." Denki agrees, excited.
Eijiro nods in agreement.

Once the two get to the right aisle their eyes widen.
"Um...which one do we get?" Denki trails off.
"I don't know. She didn't say." Kirishima responds and picks up a package.
"Tampons...and sports or pearls?" The blonde points to three separate boxes.
"She said pads but, there are numbers on here. Which number does she need?"
"They look like sizes. This doesn't look like it would cover a wound very well. And there are so many brands."
"You're right. What do we get?" Kirishima picks up a box and tosses it toward Denki.
It bounces off his shoulder.
"What about that one?"
Denki grabs the box off the ground and looks at it. "Nah that looks too big. These ones will probably cover her scrapes from training better. Her training isn't as crazy as yours or Deku's. She doesn't need anything too big." The blonde throws a box of tampons at his bro.
"These aren't pads. I don't know what tampons are but they aren't pads. Put them back." He throws the box back.
Denki goes to grab the box but he misses.
The box makes a loud noise as it hits the ground.
Kirishima catches the package Denki throws back.

A woman comes into the aisle and chuckles quietly. She walks over and immediately grabs what she needs.
The boys watch in confusion.
"Your girlfriends forgot to buy more huh? That sucks."
"She's not our girlfriend. She's our bro's girlfriend." Kirishima corrects. "It's manly to help her out."
"She must've hurt herself doing hero training and forgot she didn't have a big enough band aid for her scrapes." Denki adds.
The girl looks at them confused then laughs and shakes her head. "That's not what pads are for boys. Didn't she kind of explain?"
"No actually. She just said she needed pads. I hung up after that, I didn't realize it would be this difficult."
"You need to know what size she is and if she needs thin or nighttime ones. Are you looking for cheap or organic?" She explains and points to their different options.
The two boys look at each other nervously.
"My head hurts." Denki comments.
"Me too bro. Should I call her? She could still be bleeding from training."
"Boys this isn't a wound from hero training. Just call her and don't worry. She's ok." The woman laughs as she walks away.
Kirishima sighs and pulls out his phone.

Once he hears someone pick up the phone he sighs. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry for calling. What size do you need? And what brand?"
"What the fuck shitty hair? Why didn't you ask her before instead of hanging up right away?" An angry voice yells into the phone.
"Bakubro? Are you in the girl's bathroom with (Y/n)? Is she ok? Can you ask her what size she needs?"
"She needs a size (#) and get the generic ones, the cheap ones. She found one in the back of the cabinet but she needs more." The blonde responds boredly.
"Whoa Bakubro, how did you know that?"
"I'm her boyfriend dumbass." Katsuki responds, his free hand sparking.
"Thanks Bakugou. Tell (Y/n) we'll be there soon. She doesn't have to train so hard she hurts herself to the point she bleeds."
"What are you talking about Kiri? (Y/n) is on her period."
Kirishima's eyes widen as he turns to Denki. "(Y/n) is on her period?"
Denki's eyes widen as he looks back at the wall of cotton.
"Yeah dumbass." The blonde ends the call and puts the phone on the bedside table.

Bakugou holds (Y/n) close and kisses her neck.
She leans her back against his chest as they cuddle.
One arm under her head and the other around her waist.
He rubs her stomach, trying to soothe the cramps.
"They are great friends." She mumbles, eyes closed. She was nearly asleep now.
Bakugou sighs and shakes his head. "They're idiots."
"Admit it. You care about them, idiocy and all."
"Whatever extra. Just shut up and enjoy my pampering."
"I love you Katsu. Thank you."
"You're welcome Teddy Bear." He whispers and buries his face in her hair.
She closes her eyes and falls asleep soon after.