Scars and Cuddles

Bakugou growls as his hands explode. "Die! Die! Die!" He yells as he goes in to attack Midoriya.
(Y/n) giggles as she makes a portal so the explosion appears in front of Ochako.
The teams were somewhat evenly matched.
Aizawa allowed (Y/n) to take over for Koda due to him being absent.
She is usually in the General Studies class. Her and Shinso did rock, paper, scissors to decide who would go.
Shinso lost on purpose due to the fact he didn't wanna deal with the annoying students in 1-A. Also he thought it would be nice for her to spend more time with her explosive boyfriend.
She was so happy when she won.
Of course the purple haired boy didn't approve of their relationship because he hated Bakugou, but since he makes her so happy, he overlooked it.

Although what no one seemed to realize was how much he actually scared her.
She loves Katsuki but she also feared him.
He swore on his life that he would never hurt her, but just watching him with his classmates made her jump on the inside.
The scars on her body are a reminder of the abuse she's endured.
She was positive she had everyone fooled because she usually had long sleeves and pants on. Once in a while she'd wear dresses but they covered most of her body as well.
Due to Bakugou not being the most touchy-feely person, he hasn't seen her body either.

(Y/n) snaps out of her thoughts and makes more portals to counter her boyfriend.
"I'm gonna explode your face!" The blonde yells angrily.
"Bakubro, that's not manly. Isn't she your girlfriend?" Kirishima questions, standing next to his best friend.
"I don't care. She's pissing me off." He grumbles and his hands spark again.
(Y/n) pouts cutely. "But Big Bear I thought you said you'd never hurt me?"
Bakugou blushes deeply and looks away. "Shut up! I meant outside of class."
"This is so unfair. They have Midoriya and (Y/n)." Denki whines.
"You have Katsu and Shoto." (Y/n) counters.
"The four most powerful kids in the room." Momo comments looking at Shoji.
He nods in agreement. "How did she not get into class 1-A but Mineta did?"
The girls giggle.
"Hey!" The said grape boy exclaims.

(Y/n) continuously looks around the terrain. She makes portals for her teammates, but it leaves herself vulnerable.
Finally a certain pink alien sneaks up and makes an attack. If she were honest she thought (Y/n) would block her attack so she went all out.
Unfortunately for them both (Y/n) is too busy making a portal for Deku to avoid Mina's acid.
The dancer gasps and runs toward her friend. "Watch out (n/n)!"
Just as (Y/n) turns around she manages to block her face but the acid burns her arms, chest and stomach.
She screams in pain and falls backwards.

Everyone stops and rushes over to the two.
"(Y/n)!" Bakugou yells and looks over the damage.
Aizawa runs over and picks her up. "I'll take her to Recovery Girl. The rest of you change back into your uniforms and head back to the classroom."
Mina feels horrible as she cries softly. "I'm so sorry."
Bakugou growls and lunges at his friend.
Kirishima holds him back, using his hardening as well.
"MINA!" He yells loudly.
"Calm down Bakubro! It was an accident."
Everyone was shocked by the blonde using the girl's real name.
He must really be pissed.
Mina hides behind some of the girls.
Sero rubs her back.
Bakugou stops struggling and pulls away from Kiri. He clenches his fists and heads toward the changing room.
Everyone changes and goes back to the classroom, except Bakugou.

He goes to the infirmary to check on his girlfriend.
Aizawa finishes talking to Recovery Girl then heads back to class.
Katsuki walks in and looks at his girlfriend. "Is she gonna be ok?" He asks quietly.
"Young Bakugou? She'll be ok in a few days. The burns were quite serious but I managed to clear it up enough to stabilize her. She'll need her bandages changed everyday."
He nods in understanding. "Thank you," he whispers.
"Although I do have a question for you."
"Me? What is it?"
"Do you know anything about these other scars? I found more scars that weren't due to the acid."
He looks at the older woman confused. "More scars? No I didn't."
"Oh. Ok then." She stands up. "Why don't you head to class. She probably won't wake up until tomorrow morning."
He sighs but nods. "I'll come back tomorrow then."

The next day Bakugou didn't get to visit until after classes were done.
Aizawa's orders.
The blonde walks into the infirmary to see his girlfriend sitting up slightly and drinking with the help of Recovery Girl.
"I'll help." Bakugou offers, sitting on the bed.
The old woman smiles. "Good timing. I'm heading out for a bit."
"Thank you," (Y/n) whispers.
Once the healer leaves the couple makes eye contact.
"Please tell me Mina is still alive."
He growls slightly but nods. "Yes she's alive. Only because she started crying and begging for her life."
"It was just an accident."

The boy looks down and can't help thinking about what Recovery Girl said yesterday.
"I have some questions Teddy Bear, and I want honest answers."
"When have I ever lied to you?" She asks, smiling. She lays down and gets comfortable.
He looks at her sadly.
"Where did you get those other scars?"
Her eyes widen and her mouth drops slightly.
"Did you make them or did someone else? Is that why you cover your body all the time?"
She looks down as tears stream down her cheeks. "They are why I cover up. Some are from my parents, some from bullies in middle school and the rest are from...me."
He growls and his hands spark.
Her eyes widen and she backs up.
This didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"Oh god. You're scared of me aren't you? Do you even really like me? Or are you so scared of me hurting you that you fake your feelings?"
His sudden questions surprise her.
"I-I love you!" She exclaims.
"But I terrify you. You're scared that I'll hurt you with my explosions."
"It's not that. Yes you scare me but I love you. I love you so much Katsu. I didn't tell you about my scars because I didn't want you to worry."
He looks at her sadly. "I scare you..." he whispers weakly.
Of course he just said it but he didn't want it to be true.
"It's not your fault Big Bear. My parents wanted me to be more than I am so they punished me. Bullies used to claim I sent people to villain bases so they beat me up. Before I met you I was really low so I hurt myself."
"Teddy Bear," he whispers.
"But when I met you I fell instantly. Your confidence, awesome quirk and large ambitions. I didn't think you'd fall for me. So I hid my pain and became someone you could be proud of. But the more I witnessed your explosions and your hatred toward others the more I feared you. I had to remind myself that you were actually a good guy deep down."
"Baby please. I'm so sorry I didn't notice sooner. I don't deserve you. How can you love someone you fear?"
"Because deep down you're a softy. You care about others and you own your weaknesses. You strive to better yourself in order to achieve your goals. Plus I know you'd never hurt me on purpose, unless it was during training."

He smiles weakly and kisses her suddenly. He cups her face and holds her close.
She blushes, kissing back.
He pulls away quickly and observes her bandages. "Are you ok? I'm sorry, I should've been more careful."
She giggles and nods. "I'm fine." She cups his face gently.

Bakugou lays down next to her and holds her close. "I love you so much Teddy Bear."
"I love you too Big Bear. Or should I call you boom boom boy?" She jokes and curls into his chest.
He growls and pets her hair. "Don't you dare dumbass. The only things you can call me are-"
"Whatever I damn well please." She cuts him off and smirks.
He looks down at her and growls. "Whatever dumbass. Then I get to call you whatever I want."
"Which better be limited to Teddy Bear and Baby."
He opens his mouth to object but sighs. "Yeah, whatever."
She kisses him gently and cups his face.
He puts one hand on hers and the other on her waist. He keeps her close as they cuddle and relax.