Anniversary

(Y/n) smiles and holds her boyfriend's hand.
Bakugou holds her hand with one hand and the picnic basket in the other.
The woman smiles and kisses his cheek. "It's so nice out here. The breeze isn't cold and the sun is shining."
"Yeah. And this place isn't crowded. It's just us teddy bear."
"You did that on purpose didn't you? So people wouldn't see you being cute and coupley with me."
The blonde sighs but shrugs. "I do have a reputation to uphold. But I know this is a special occasion and I want it to be special."
(Y/n) smiles as they make it to the top of the hill, under a tree. "This sight is straight out a fairytale. I love it."
"The flowers are nice too."
"Yes of course! The meadow is beautiful. So many wildflowers."

Bakugou sets up the blanket and food.
(Y/n) admires the view while she waits.
When he finishes he holds her hand and they sit down.
"Katsu?"
"Hm?"
"Thank you for showing me this side of you. I know it's rare and you're not always comfortable with it, but I'm grateful. I love you and I'm so happy I'm yours. Happy anniversary."
Bakugou looks at his lap then sighs. "I'm glad I have you to show this side of me. I wouldn't let anyone else see me like this, just you. Becuase you mean everything to me teddy bear."

(Y/n) kisses his nose then starts eating.
He looks away and eats too.
The (h/c) looks out at the field of flowers and sips her juice.
"Can you believe it's been this long?" She asks, not looking at her boyfriend.
Bakugou looks at the female then follows her gaze. "The time has flown by quickly. But I cherish every second."
"When your partner is a hero it becomes clear that any moment could be your last. So I also savor every moment I have with you."
Bakugou frowns and holds her hand. "Teddy bear..."
"It's ok Katsu. Let's just enjoy our time."

After they finish their meal (Y/n) moves between his legs.
Bakugou holds her close, his chest against her back.
Their fingers tangle together as they watch.
(Y/n) tips her head back onto his shoulder.
"I love you." He whispers in her ear and kisses her jaw.
She smiles and closes her eyes. "I love you too." She whispers back.
They stay like this for a while, enjoying the weather and each other.

Finally (Y/n) pulls away and stands up quickly. "Let's go shopping." She helps put everything away, grabs his hand and rushes back to the car.
Bakugou rolls his eyes and drives to the mall. "Only because-"
"Because I said so." She cuts him off.
He looks at her quickly then back at the road.
Once they park she drags him in and all around.
The hero watches her enjoy herself but is slightly confused by her taking control all of a sudden.
(Y/n) smirks and presses his arm between her breasts. "Let's go there next." She points to the store to their left.

Bakugou blushes slightly, looking at her chest then quickly looks away. "Sure whatever." He mumbles and lets her lead him.
As they look around the store she pulls away and bends forward to look at something on the bottom shelf.
A dark blush covers his face again as he looks at her ass.
Her hips sway, making his pants a little tight.
"Teddy bear," he mumbles.
"Hm?" She stands up and looks at him.
"Nothing. Are you almost ready?"
"Yeah. Just one more store."

The last store was the last straw.
After everything she's done he grabs her wrist and drags her to the car.
He throws everything they bought in the trunk as (Y/n) gets in and buckles up.
The woman looks at her boyfriend, frowning but notices his bulge and bites her lip.
When they get home he keeps everything in the car and throws her over his shoulder as soon as she closes her car door.
"Whoa! Katsu put me down."
"After all the shit you've been doing I'm giving you what you deserve."