Bakugou's Twin Sister

Bakugou groans as his twin sister hangs on his leg. "I told you to let go you little bitch."
"Just cause I'm short doesn't mean anything. You're just a tall ass."
His hands spark in anger.
"If you don't let go I'm gonna explode your face."
"You wouldn't do that unless we were sparring."
The blonde boy stops and sighs. "Whatever twerp. Just let go and maybe I'll think about bringing you to the dorms. But don't let them get to your head. It would only be for the day."
(Y/n) whines loudly as she stands up. "What if I make friends? Is it because I don't have a quirk? Izu doesn't have one and he goes there."
"That damn Deku... he does have a quirk now. It manifested right before school started."
(Y/n) smiles happily. "That's awesome! You better not be bullying him still. I'll pummel you Katsu."
"Shut up extra." He grumbles.
"If you don't take me then I'll sneak in without you."
"You can't sneak onto campus."
"Maybe not but I can still get in as a guest."
The blonde boy glares at the other blonde in the room.

A few days later (Y/n) goes to UA and gets a visitor's pass.
Nezu was happy to meet her and they had a lovely chat. He led her to the dorms personally and told her all about her brother, the good and the bad.
She was thankful for that, especially since the said boy wouldn't tell her himself.
"Here we are. Classes are over for the day so the students should all be here. If you need anything further Aizawa is only a call away."
"Thank you principal Nezu."
"Enjoy your stay."

(Y/n) smiles happily and walks into the dorm building.
A group of students are in the common room chatting and she could see some in the kitchen too.
A small blush covers her cheeks as they all turn to her.
"Who are you?" Momo asks standing up.
"My name is Bakugou (Y/n)."
Everyone was shocked by her name.
"Bakugou? Are you related to Katsuki?" Ochako asks.
"(Y/n)?" The familiar green haired boy questions walking over with Todoroki.
"Do you know her Midoriya?"
(Y/n) hugs the boy smiling. "It's been so long. It's great to see you."
"Is she your girlfriend?" Gravity girl asks, obviously jealous.
Of course Izuku didn't notice.
"No of course not. She's like a sister to me. This is Kacchan's twin sister."
(Y/n) smiles cutely as she waves. "It's so nice to finally meet you all. My brother has been a jerk lately and has refused to let me visit."
"That's unmanly." Kirishima comments.
"You're Kiri right? Katsu's best bro?" (Y/n) asks and quickly walks over to the rock.
The redhead blushes but smiles. "That's me. Does he talk about us?"
"He used to. Thank you so much for being his friend. I know he's difficult to deal with but please stick with him. Take care of him for me. I don't have a quirk so I'm useless."
Everyone was surprised by her suddenly hugging Kirishima.
The boy hugs back smiling. "You got it."

"Shitty hair why are you hugging my sister?!" A certain explosion boy yells angrily.
"I hugged him Katsu. Calm your tits." She crosses her arms and taps her foot.
"Why are you here twerp? I told you I'd think about letting you visit."
"Kacchan don't be mean. She came to visit. I'm sure everyone is excited to meet her too."
"Shut up Deku."
"Katsu don't start." (Y/n) scolds.
"What are you gonna do about it? You don't scare me."
The girl smirks. "Are you sure about that? I could tell them what you're hiding in your room."
Bakugou's eyes widen and he growls. "You don't know anything. Go home and don't come back."
The girl frowns and tears water her eyes.
Everyone is dead silent as they watch the twins.
"Why are you so mean to me? I-I just wanted to meet your friends and maybe make some friends too. Why can't I have friends? Is it because they have cool quirks and I don't have one?"
Katsuki growls and his fists clench. "Stop crying you shitty brat. I didn't say you couldn't."
Izuku smirks at the girl's tactic.
She always got to her twin when she started crying, especially when she pulled the quirkless card.
He is very protective of her but also didn't want his classmates to see his weak side toward her.

"Let her stay the night, Kacchan. It'll be lots of fun."
"I got permission from principal Nezu already."
"Damn extra." He mumbles.
"Hey who's the hottie blonde?" A certain grape asks walking into the common room with Kaminari.
"She looks like Bakugou, but hotter." The lightning boy adds.
The girl giggles and waves. "Hi."
The two blush deeply.
"Yo dunce face, grape shit, don't even think about it. I will murder you if you touch her, or anything."
"Is she your girlfriend Bakugou?" Mineta asks.
"Hell no! She's my twin sister."
"Does she explode like you?" Kaminari asks, scared, hiding behind the shorter boy.
"I don't have a quirk. And I'm 100% nicer than Katsu. I hope we can be friends Kaminari. But Mineta if you touch me or talk about me in a pervert way I will Detroit smash you into the fucking sun."
"Language!" Iida exclaims.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I usually don't curse like that. I just can't stand such perverted people."
The grape boy nearly pissed himself. "I'm sorry." He yells running away.
"Let's be friends!" Mina exclaims happily.
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "I would love that. Now I know some of your names but not all of them. Could you all introduce yourselves and tell me something about yourself?"
The class agrees, causing the blonde boy to roll his eyes.
"Whatever. I'm going to my room. My door locks at 8 so you better be there shorty."
(Y/n) sticks her tongue out at her brother. "I get the wall side."
He grumbles as he walks away.

"You two can share a bed?" Todoroki asks.
"Oh yeah. I used to crawl into his bed when I had a nightmare and he'd hold me until I fell asleep. I know he's cold and course on the outside but he's a good brother. He knows how to comfort me and he's such a teddy bear."
The girls chuckle to themselves.

For the rest of the night the 1-A class has fun and gets to know more about (Y/n).
She was overjoyed to have more friends.
The blonde explosion would never admit it out loud but he was glad his sister found some friends.
Not exactly that they're his friends but at least she put Mineta in his place right away.
He knew his classmates and that made him nervous about them being friends with his sister.
She could handle herself though.
He decided to see how it goes before he stands in.