Tiger Stripes

//fluff for angst recovery 🥰 hope you enjoy

(Y/n) looks in the mirror in only a bra and panties. She pokes her hips and sighs softly.
Her newborn lays in his crib asleep.
Her husband is at work, doing hero stuff.
The stretch marks have always been there but due to her pregnancy they've gotten worse.
She can't help feeling self-conscious about them.
They're darker than they used to be.
Katsuki has told her on many occasions that they were nothing to be ashamed of. He didn't care about them.

Warm hands pull her from her thoughts.
She jumps as her husband holds her close.
"This is a great surprise baby. Welcome home to me." He smirks, looking at her through the mirror.
(Y/n) blushes as she looks back.
Her gaze fixates on the ground.
Bakugou frowns and looks her over. He notices her hands move over her hips, probably subconsciously.
She leans back against his chest and closes her eyes.
"Teddy Bear, have you been looking at them again? I already told you not to worry about them."
She looks up at him sadly. "No," she lies, obviously.
"Teddy Bear," he whispers next to her ear. "These marks are beautiful."
"Beautiful?! Don't lie like that Katsuki." She exclaims.
"I never lie!" He yells back. "Teddy Bear, these marks are your tiger stripes. They show how much you've gone through. You've just given birth for fuck's sake. Obviously your body isn't gonna be the same as it used to be. But I still love you."

Tears stream down her cheeks.
She buries her face in his chest and cries softly.
Katsuki smiles softly and rubs her back. "It's ok Teddy Bear. I know it's hard to be comfortable but don't be self-conscious. I love you, imperfections and all."
"Shut up," she mumbles into his chest. She grips his shirt tightly.
He chuckles quietly and nods.
A small cry catches their attention.
"I'll get him darling. You get dressed and we'll meet you in the bed." The blonde kisses his wife's forehead then walks to the nursery.