The L Word

"I told you we need to clean up extra. Your dorm is so messy."
"And I promised I would clean up if you danced with me. You didn't dance with me even once. So now not only is my room gonna be messy, but I'm gonna mess yours up as well."
"Don't you dare (Y/n). I will explode your face."
"I'd like to see you try." She taunts and he growls.
He lunges at her, hands sparking, but the moment he's a step away her eyes widen. He immediately stops and his own eyes widen.
She holds both her hands up, crouched, and cries softly. "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I know you can explode my face. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
"(Y/n) calm down. I wasn't actually gonna hurt you. I promise." He holds his hands up so she can see them.
She sniffles and looks over.
"Just because your asshat of an ex hurt you doesn't mean I will. I would never hurt you unless we were training."

She buries her face in his neck quickly.
He holds her close and rubs her back. "Calm down (n/n). He's not here and I won't let anyone hurt you again."
(Y/n) sniffles and takes some deep breaths. "I-I'm ok," she whispers. "You won't hurt me. I'm sorry Katsu."
The blonde smiles softly and kisses her head. "You're ok now."
The (h/c) takes a deep breath and smiles softly. "Let's go clean."
Bakugou shakes his head and holds her waist. He starts swaying and humming.
Soon she catches on and sways with her boyfriend.
"Making up for the lost dances I see," she whispers.
"Be quiet extra. You're gonna ruin the moment."
(Y/n) smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. She closes her eyes slowly.
He moves his arms around her shoulders so she could wrap hers around his waist. "Shorty," he mumbles.
She clenches his shirt and buries her face. "I love you," she whispers softly.
He looks down at her surprised. "You... you do? Are you sure?"
She nods and inhales his scent. "We've been together for nearly three years. I'm ready to say the l word."
"I love you too."
She quickly pulls away. "Don't say it if you don't mean it."
"I do mean it extra! I don't say anything I don't mean. I've wanted to say it for two years now. I didn't do it then because I wanted you to take your time. I didn't wanna rush you."
Tears stream down her cheeks and she buries her face in his chest.
"Please don't ever leave me. I know I'm just an extra and I'm not that strong but I love you. I wanna spend the rest of my life in your arms. I wanna support you in being number one."
"Shut up (Y/n). You're not just an extra and you are strong. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you out. I know I'm better than your ex but I need to prove it to you. I don't wanna ever hurt you."
She smiles and cups his face with one hand and holds his hand with the other.
"I know I have a short temper and I'm impossible to deal with but you're the only one who can see past that. You make me happy and I feel so lucky to have you, not the other way around."
"I love you." She whispers weakly and grips his shirt.
He pets her hair gently and kisses her head. "If you need to cry that's ok. Go ahead."
She nods quickly and cries softly. "I'm just so grateful to have you. After what happened with him I didn't think I could love again. Or find someone who really wanted me for me. He made me believe I was worthless and that no one would ever want me."
"Then I came around and pieced together your shattered heart." The blonde whispers. "Only because I'm that awesome."
She giggles and nods. "Because you're that awesome." She repeats and rubs his chest gently.
He smirks and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "And you're just as cool."
She blushes and shakes her head. "Whatever," she mumbles.
He growls and flicks her forehead. "Shut up extra." He whispers lowly and leans their foreheads together.
She smiles cutely and he smiles softly. "Say it again. The l word."
"I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you too Katsu."