First Time

One year and 7 months today, that's how long I've been secretly dating the lord of explosions, Katsuki Bakugou.
It's remained a secret for so long because I don't attend UA.
Actually I don't even have a quirk.
He didn't find out until a month after we started seeing each other. He claimed that I deceived him by not telling him sooner, but soon realized that it didn't matter whether or not I had a quirk.
I knew he loved me for me. Of course I fell in love right away.
He may be coarse and rude on the outside but when he's with me, I get to see another side of him.
The side that likes surprise kisses and hugs, the one that will give me a different flower every time we go out and the one who will do everything in his power to make sure everyone knows I'm his.
Jealousy is attractive on him and it makes my heart flutter because that means he really loves me. Well, everyone in his class and the staff of UA are the only ones who don't know.
Also it's obvious that Katsuki gets jealous easily.

When we first started seeing each other we didn't really touch. Once we started going on walks then we started holding hands.
Sometimes he would kiss my cheek and the back of my hand. Rarely would he kiss my lips.
Our first kiss was special though. It was under a cherry blossom tree near my house. It was slow and chaste.
I could still feel the passion though, every ounce of love.
Now a year later we still haven't had sex.
It's not from a lack of him trying, but more like I was too scared.
I love him but showing him my body in such a way made me nervous.
No matter how many times he tells me I'm beautiful I still can't help but think he'll hate my body.
I'm not exactly the most athletic person so I'm not in the greatest shape, I have curves and fat in places I wish I didn't.
Every time he touches those places I move away.

Now Katsuki is sitting next to me on our bed. I'm reading and he's playing on his phone.
I feel his warm hand on my thigh and thought nothing of it.
Although slowly, he moves it up and inward.
He pokes my clothed entrance.
I gasp quietly and look over at him, his eyes are glued to his phone. "Katsu." I whisper, earning a small grunt from my boyfriend.
He slowly turns his phone off and looks at me. "Baby it's been over a year. I want, no need you so bad. I've waited patiently for you to be ready but I can't hold it back anymore."
I can see the sincerity in his crimson orbs.
He cups my cheek with one hand while placing his phone on his small nightstand with the other.
"I just wanna make sure our first time is special and not something we regret." I whisper looking down.
He laughs softly shaking his head. "I don't regret a single moment with you. I love you."
I blush and smirk. "Sappy much? Pretty soon I'll have to start calling you Kirishima."
The blonde growls and his hand sparks. "What did you say extra?"
I pout cutely and poke his nose. "Don't lift your hand to me mister. Or I'll make you sleep in the hall of the apartment building."
By the serious look on my face I'm sure he knew I wasn't joking.
He sighs and puts his hand back down. "Yeah yeah whatever."
I giggle and kiss his cheek.
It was his turn to smirk as he kisses me.

I kiss back and cup his face with both hands.
His hands roam my sides and under my shirt. They make their way back up and massage my breasts causing me to moan quietly.
He must have gotten impatient because he rips off our clothing.
I blush deeply and cover myself. "Katsu!" I yell but he smirks.
"You are fucking breathtaking. Don't ever think otherwise. Am I understood?" His teeth clench and his grip on my waist tightens.
I bite my lip but nod. "I love you so much. And I hope you enjoy this."
His expression softens and he shakes his head. "This is all about you. I'll feel it as soon as I'm inside you. But you might not. I don't wanna hurt you because I love you."
I smile softly and cup his face with both hands. "You could never hurt me."
He blushes slightly but kisses me gently. "Damn," he whispers against my lips.
I move my hands to his blonde spikes as his lips travel down my neck and begins leaving marks.
Bakugou blushes more as he looks me up and down. "Fuck. I'm dating a goddess." He whispers and looks into my eyes.
I open my mouth to object but he growls.
"Don't say anything. I'm gonna make sure you feel like one. Am I understood?"
I giggle softly but nod. "I'm ready."
He leaves a couple dark marks on my neck and breasts.
I smirk and do the same to him.
He groans softly and slams into me.
I gasp and he groans.
"Fuck~ you're too tight." He whispers and tries moving.
I grip the sheets and squeeze around him. I whimper softly and arch my back. "B-Baku~"
"Hold on baby." He mumbles and thrusts slowly.
A few seconds later I moan his name.
I can feel him moving inside me.
His length reaching deep inside me.
Moans and groans fill the small room.
Pleasure builds up inside me and it's starting to get hard to hold back.
"Baku," I whisper and he thrusts harder.
"I'm close baby. Release for me." The blonde responds and kisses me deeply.
I kiss back and grip the sheets tighter.
Small sparks come from Katsuki's hands.
I couldn't bother being nervous about whether or not it would hurt me, I was too overwhelmed by the pleasure.
Suddenly he releases deep inside me and moans quietly in my ear.
Moments later the knot inside me comes unraveled and I release around him.
Bakugou slowly stops and pulls out.
We pant softly and he holds me close.
"Are you ok?" He asks nervously looking down at me.
I look up into his eyes and nod. "I love you Katsu. Thank you for making love to me."
The blonde smirks and nods. "Of course. I bet it was the best thing in your life. And the best you'll ever have."
His cocky side come out and I punch his chest.
"You ruined the moment asshole." I whisper and lay on my side.
Katsuki's eyes widen and he holds my waist. "I'm sorry baby. Please don't be mad. I love you."
I blush deeply and curl into his chest. "I love you more."
"Now hopefully you won't get pregnant. Cause I totally forgot to use a condom." Bakugou comments and I giggle.