Bait

"(Y/n)~" the bakusquad whines, surrounding you in the kitchen.
"Yes~" she whines back.
"Get your boyfriend to take us to the mall."
The girl giggles and nods. "The mall sounds fun."
The four cheer and hug her tightly.
(Y/n) walks over to the couch and wraps her arms around his shoulders. "Daddy," she whispers in his ear.
"Teddy Bear," he whispers back. "I'm not going to the mall. I'm going on patrol soon."
The girl frowns. "But you do night patrol. It's only 1:30. That's not soon at all. That's plenty of time for the mall."
"Why should I go to the mall with those extras? They can go by themselves."
"Because it's not fun without you. Plus I'm asking nicely." She whispers.
He sighs and looks up at her. "You're such a pain."
"But I'm your pain, right?" She asks, a sad look on her face.
He blushes and looks away. "Of course dumbass."
She smiles happily and kisses his head. "Let's go then."
"Yeah!" The bakusquad cheers.
Bakugou rolls his eyes and stands up.

"Mina? Denki? Where are you?" (Y/n) yells, looking around the chaos.
Everyone is running around screaming as a group of villains attack the mall.
The girl went to the bathroom but when she got out she saw the panic.
The group said they were going to the food court while they waited.
(Y/n) rushes to the bottom floor but finds none of her friends.
One of the villains aims an attack at the girl but she dodges.
Of course having no quirk is the worst case scenario. All she can do is dodge and try hand-to-hand.

Finally a familiar hand grabs her waist and pulls her behind a wall.
"Dammit Teddy Bear. I looked everywhere for you."
She cries into his chest softly. "I was so scared. I'm sorry, I tried looking for you guys too."
He rubs her back. "You should get out of here as soon as possible. You don't have a quirk so you can't help with the villains."
"I need to help you! I can't leave you Katsu. I won't." She quickly interjects.
He growls. "You'd only get in the way."
"Dammit. These villains are too strong. We need to catch them off guard." Denki whines.
"We need bait, to lure them into a trap." Kirishima adds.
"I'll do it!" (Y/n) quickly volunteers. "I can get their attention and before they hurt me, you guys can take them out." The girl smiles looking at her friends.
The four smile but when they look at Bakugou he growls.
"I refuse. I won't risk your life ."
"It's my life. Let me be a hero for five minutes, Katsu."
The pleading look in her eyes makes the blonde frown.
"Teddy Bear please-"
She cuts him off. "I wanna be a hero too." She whispers and looks down.
"If you go out there... I expect all four of you to protect her with your lives." He commands looking between all five of them.
She kisses him passionately.
He cups her face and holds her close.
"Let's do this!" Kirishima yells.

(Y/n) observes the villains and their fighting patterns. She explains who should take out which villain.
The group nods and the girl runs out.
All the villains look at the girl then among themselves. They laugh and all aim at the girl.
She looks around to see her friends running to their designated locations.
Her eyes widen as she realizes they won't all make it in time.
Bakugou won't make it to his villain before he has time to fire.
"(Y/n) run!" Everyone yells as the villains fire.
The girl dodged but she made one wrong move. She moved in the direct line of Bakugou's villain.
The man shoots his gun and the bullet enters her chest.
The five stop in their tracks, on top of their villains and stare at the girl as she falls to the ground.

Bakugou explodes the man out of commission with a huge explosion and sprints to his girlfriend. "Teddy Bear!" He yells and holds her.
She coughs up blood and her vision gets blurry. "Katsu," she whispers. "I'm sorry. I miscalculated your villain. I moved the wrong way."
"Baby stop talking. Save your energy. We're gonna get you to the hospital and you're gonna be ok."
"I'm so sorry. I just wanted to help. I should've listened to you."
"No Teddy Bear you did great. The people in the mall are safe because of you."
"You guys are the ones who took them out. I was just bait."
"Please stop talking. Just keep your eyes on me until the paramedics arrive. Mina are they on their way?" He yells at his friend.
"They're almost here." She responds and holds the man under her tighter.
"I'm not gonna make it Katsu. I was shot in the chest. I'm gonna bleed out before they get here. I'm so sorry."
"Stop saying you're sorry!" He yells in agony. "You're not allowed to die on me. We're gonna be heroes, remember? You have to be cheering me on to be number one. I'm gonna be number one for you."
"And you'll be the greatest hero, even if I'm gone. You lived without me for 16 years Katsuki, you can do it again."
"No I can't! I can't live without you ever again. So you have to live."
She smiles softly and grips his sleeve. "Kiss me before I pass out."
Tears stream down his cheeks quickly as he leans down and kisses her.
They kiss for a while, before she goes limp in his arms.