Train Wreck

"Laying in the silence
Waiting for the sirens
Signs, any signs I'm alive still"
(Y/n) texts the group chat, coughing up blood.
Everyone is going about a normal day when they see a train accident on the news. When their phones beep from a text, time seemed to stop.
"I don't wanna lose it
I'm not getting through this"

"(Y/n) are you ok? Where are you?" Deku texts right away, a worried Dekusquad next to him.
"Hey, should I pray? should I pray
To myself? To a God?
To a saviour who can"
The girl looks at the ceiling of the train.
Some sparks fly and the fire is only a few feet away.
"Teddy Bear hold on. Heroes will be there soon." Bakugou quickly texts her.
"(Y/n) keep your eyes open. If you can move your arms, try to get out of the train. Try to get to the surface." Iida quickly instructs.
By now everyone was online in the group chat and worried. They wanted to rush to the scene to help but they couldn't.
Aizawa gave them strict orders to stay at school and leave it to the pros and police.
There was still a possibility that the league was involved or other villains.

"Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck"
Everyone could feel their hearts breaking. They could feel her pain and terror.
"Teddy Bear hold on" Bakugou repeats.
Deku looks at his friend. "Kacchan," he whispers.
"She'll be ok Bakubro. She's strong." Kirishima tries to comfort his best friend.
"The pros just got there." Shoto informs, watching the tv in the common room.

"Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out
Pull me out, pull me out"
"She's just repeating now. Do you think her phone is broken or something?" Denki questions out loud.
"She's scared." Jiro responds.

"Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum, home
Still a home, still a home here
It's not too late to build it back
'Cause a one-in-a-million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I would take those odds"
"That's right (Y/n). You gotta come back home. Bakubro is worried." Kirishima texts quickly.
"Bad blood? With who?" Todoroki asks, confused.
"Maybe she's talking about before her and Kacchan got together" Midoriya offers.

"Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet"
Blood still runs down her face and her leg, which was definitely broken.
"Broken? Did she break something in the crash?" Iida asks, looking around at his classmates.
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE" Bakugou texts quickly, nearly breaking his phone.
Jiro knew (Y/n) was using a song but she really hoped it wasn't as a last goodbye.
Obviously it wasn't a lyric prank.
"Everything is gonna be ok (Y/n). Heroes are there." Momo informs and smiles weakly.
Her mother side comes out.

"Pull me out the train wreck
PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT
PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT"
She cries loudly. She could feel herself fading away.
Oxygen was scarce and her head hurt more now.
She was doing anything to keep her eyes open.
The blonde explosion starts pacing around the common room. He couldn't care less about his classmates seeing this side of him.

"You can say what you like 'cause see, I would die for you
I, I'm down on my knees and I need you to be my God"
"What?" Iida questions, confused.
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE FOR ME" Katsuki responds quickly. "I can't be your god. You're my everything. I wanna be your hero"

"Be my help, be a savior who can
Unbreak the broken
Unsay these reckless words
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet"
"Am I the only one who sees she's repeating again?" Denki asks then looks around.
Everyone looks at each other confused. They noticed but didn't think about it until now because they were too worried about her well-being.
"Maybe she's just trying to stay awake." Jiro suggests, trying to cover up the repetition.
"That makes sense." Momo goes along with her friend. "It's dangerous to pass out in her possible condition. She might not wake up."
"DON'T SAY THAT!" Bakugou yells, hands sparking.

"PULL ME OUT OF THE TRAIN WRECK
PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT, PULL ME OUT
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out"

*(Y/n) is offline*

Everyone looks at the tv, eyes wide in horror.
"TEDDY BEAR!!!!!" Bakugou texts.
His heart races 100mph.
He didn't realize he was crying until Kiri held him close.
The redhead rubs his friend's back as the blonde grips his shirt.
(Y/n) drops her hand, phone clutched inside though.
Her breathing slows down and her eyes grow heavy.
Her vision blurs as deep voices call in the distance.
"Is anyone in here?" The familiar voice of the number one hero calls.
"Endeavor," she whispers as she passes out.

The flame hero looks inside the train car (Y/n) is in and his eyes widen. He recognized her as a classmate and friend of Shoto. "Over here." He yells to his back-up.
A water hero jogs over and puts out the fire.
Endeavor lifts the girl and carries her out.
The news reporters turn their camera onto the number one hero.
The students sigh in relief upon seeing their friend.
Shoto is shocked to see his father, while Bakugou is relieved to see his girlfriend.
"Get her oxygen quickly." The fire hero orders and quickly grabs his phone.
Shoto's phone rings and he answers without looking at the caller ID.
"Shoto I have your friend. She's alive. Are you watching the news?"
"Father I..." he didn't know what to say. "Thank you for saving her." He manages and he could see Endeavor smile slightly.
"You're welcome son." He quickly hangs up and looks around. "There must be more survivors. Let's hurry." Endeavor disappears into the rubble again.
Bakugou runs out of the dorms with Kiri following close behind. "We're going to the hospital."
"I kinda figured. You know Aizawa is gonna chew us out later right?"
"I don't care. I need to know she's ok." Bakugou growls as he uses his quirk to explode himself to the right hospital.

Upon arriving he asks for her room and the lady looks at the two skeptically.
"Relation?" She asks.
"Her boyfriend." They reply in unison. 
"Both of you?" She asks, shocked.
"Bakugou, Kirishima." Aizawa calls. "Come on back."
The boys run over quickly.
"She's stable and awake. She broke her leg and Recovery Girl is working on her right now." The raven haired teacher explains as they walk to the room.
Bakugou growls and his fists clench. "I should've been with her. We were supposed to go shopping together."
"Bakubro this isn't your fault." Kiri assures and rubs his friend's back.

Once they get to the room and go inside the (h/c) girl looks over.
Tears water her eyes and stream quickly.
The blonde runs over and hugs her tightly.
Recovery Girl smiles at the two then the rock standing next to her.
"Thanks Recovery Girl." Kiri whispers.
"You're welcome Kirishima." The older woman walks out of the room and closes the door.