Picture Perfect

Katsuki holds his camera up and looks through to his focus.
(Y/n) stands at a blooming cherry blossom tree. Her eyes are half lidded and her lips are slightly parted.
He clicks the camera and the shutter closes. He pulls away and stares at the photo.
(Y/n) looks over and smiles. "Hi Katsu. Are you taking photos for the photography club?"
"What's it to you extra?" He grumbles and turns away, trying to find a new target.

(Y/n) walks over hurriedly. "Actually could I ask you a favor?"
"A favor?"
"Yeah. I want you to take some pictures of me to send to my family back home."
"I guess if you pay me I can find time."
(Y/n) smiles and hugs the blonde. "Thank you so much."
Before he can respond she jogs away.

They decide to meet on Saturday at her place.
When Katsuki gets there his eyes widen slightly.
It's beautiful, the garden in the front.
As he walks around the side of the house he found an even more picturesque scene in the backyard.
Immediately he takes pictures.
(Y/n) laughs softly as she watches.
The blonde looks up quickly. "Damn extra. Do you really take care of this by yourself?"
"Oh yes. I tend to it every day after classes. It's beautiful right?"
"Of course."

"Good. I wanna show my family that I can take care of myself and this garden I build. They didn't believe I could do it and keep up my studies."
"You're near top of the class aren't you?" Katsuki questions, earning a nod.
"I study out here because my mind is clear and I feel relaxed."
"Then let's prove your family wrong."

(Y/n) grabs a couple outfits and lays them on a bench near a changing screen.
"How long have you been planning this?" The boy asks as he watches.
"Since I finished the garden. For a while I didn't think I would make it. The garden wasn't working and my grades were slipping. But then..."
"Then what?"
"I met you." She responds walking out in a floor length dress.

His heart races when he sees her and hears her confession.
"Me?"
(Y/n) walks to a nearby tree and examines the fruit in the branches. "Yes you. You inspired me to keep going. And I knew you were the perfect person to take my picture."
Katsuki didn't waste any time taking one now, while she wasn't looking at him.
He found her most beautiful when she wasn't looking at the camera.

(Y/n) moves to a bed of multicolored flowers. She kneels down, the dress perfectly round around her.
The blonde follows and watches her as she smells the sweet nectar. He snaps more photos, trying to hide his blush.
(Y/n) changes into shorts and a tank top then sits by the waterfall that connects to the pool.
He bites his lip as he watches her cup her hands through the water.
More clicks join the sound of the running water.

"Why don't you laugh for this next one. I'm sure they wanna know how happy you are here."
"Then tell me a joke."
"A joke? I don't do jokes."
(Y/n) pouts cutely. "Come on Katsu. I can't laugh if you don't tell me something funny."
The blonde rolls his eyes. "Why don't you just look in the mirror. You're pretty funny looking."
(Y/n) couldn't even help laughing at that.
Obviously he wasn't trying to joke but it was so cliché that it made it funny.
Bakugou takes the photo while blushing more.

They take one more picture in this outfit of her hanging upside down from a tree branch.
The next outfit is a long sweater and short shorts. She sits at a desk with a cup of tea and her textbooks.
Her glasses fit perfectly and her expression is serious.
He waits until she's sitting and the pencil is against her lips in concentration.
The photo captures the perfect student.

Bakugou notices a single tear roll down her cheek.
She smiles softly and looks up at the clouds passing by.
"I have another request of you Katsu. I know it's a lot but I'm willing to ask."
He sits next to her and waits.
"Please be mine."