Rainstorm p2

//this was requested so here is part two. It's not too long but it is a happy ending. I hope you enjoy. ☺️
~Montana

Iida sighs softly and stands up. "I think it would be best if we leave. (Y/n) won't be up for a while so she can't have visitors. We can take Bakugou back to the cabin and explain when he wakes up."
Deku stands up and nods in agreement. "Iida is right. I'll carry Kacchan."
"Be careful Midoriya. He might wake up and use his quirk." Todoroki quickly says, standing up as well.
Uraraka looks down at the blonde on her lap and frowns.

A couple days later Bakugou walks into his girlfriend's room and sits next to the bed.
"I never should have tried to push you away. The villains just got under my skin. They threatened to hurt you and I lost it. I didn't want you to suffer because of me. I thought you could have a normal life, away from heroes and villains."
His thumb rubs the back of the (h/c)'s hand.
His knee bounces up and down as he talks.
"I'm so sorry Teddy Bear. I love you so much and I wish I could take it all back."
(Y/n) slowly opens her eyes and looks at her boyfriend. "I love you too." She whispers and looks into his eyes.
His eyes widen upon hearing (Y/n) speak and looks up into her eyes.
"Teddy Bear, you're awake. Are you ok? Does anything hurt still? I'm so sorry." He rushes and looks over her body.
She squeezes her eyes closed. "Shhhhhh Katsu. You're too loud."
He frowns and sits down. He wasn't even being that loud. "Teddy Bear-"
"I'm still mad about what you did, Katsu. Of course I wouldn't let villains get me. Just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean I can't kick ass. I am your girlfriend after all."
"You are such a badass. That's why I love you. I didn't mean what I said to you."
"You better wait on me hand and foot when we get back home. And you get to talk to my boss and tell him why I can't work."
Bakugou could hear her sass coming back.
She'd probably put her hand on her hip if she could.

"Help me eat Katsu. I'm starving."
"Let me go get a nurse. She'll bring you breakfast."
The (h/c) sighs but nods. "Fine. Hurry back Katsu."
He smiles slightly and walks out of the room to get a nurse.
Once they come back she sets the tray on the table then checks over the girl.
"Everything seems to be good. Take it easy and don't eat too fast." The nurse instructs looking between the two.
Bakugou nods and looks back at his girlfriend.
When the nurse leaves she closes the door. Bakugou sits back down and starts to feed his girlfriend. "On a scale of 1-10 how much do you secretly hate this?"
"To be honest I'm torn. I hate being helpless so this really pisses me off. But on the other hand you deserve an ass kicking so this is the least you can do for me."
"I figured you'd say that. Do you at least believe me when I say I did it for you? Those villains really shook me up, because I knew they were right. Everyone knows about you and your lack of a quirk. They know they can use you against me."
"Katsuki I knew what I was getting into. I charged head first into this, knowing villains might get me. But just like you, I won't let them get to me."
"If they ever kidnapped you-"
"Oh I know. You would find me and murder them."
He chuckles and nods. "Damn right I will. Any villain stupid enough to touch you gets blown all the way to hell."
(Y/n) smiles softly and gazes from her food to her casted limbs. "How bad was it."
"They were bent in ways they shouldn't have. You stopped breathing and you were dead until we arrived here. Just before they pulled into the driveway they got your heartbeat back."
The woman sighs but nods. "You're lucky I'm forgiving and don't hold grudges."
The blonde looks at his girlfriend.
"Ok fine. I don't hold grudges that long."
He gives her that look.
"Ok fine! But you still owe me a pack of skittles Katsu. Those were mine and I want them back."
He smiles and kisses her gently. "When we get out of here I'll buy you some."
The woman smiles and kisses back. "Ok. I love you, you stupid, angry boom boom boy."
The hero growls. "What did you just call me?"
"You heard me." She sticks her tongue out at him then looks at her food. "Now hurry up. I'm hungry."
He sighs but smiles. "Fine. I love you Teddy Bear."