Little!Reader

"I've got patrol but I'll be back before you wake up. Are you sure you don't want me to call Kiri over to watch you?"
(Y/n) frowns and doesn't respond.
"Are you still upset I won't let you go to that party?"
Still no response.
"Teddy Bear, it's not safe. Especially right now when you're in little space. There will probably be big scary men who will try to hurt you."
"But daddy, all my friends are going. And Kiri could come with and watch over me."
"Teddy Bear I said no and that's final. Promise me you won't go; I want you here when I get back. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt."
His hand cups her cheek and rubs with his thumb.
Her lower lip puffs out but she looks down.
"I promise daddy." She whispers quietly.
Bakugou kisses her forehead and smiles softly. "Mr. Panda will be here to watch over you while I'm gone. I'll even make your favorite breakfast."
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "Be careful daddy. I love you so much."
"I love you too baby. I'm gonna go now."
"Kick some villain booty," she cheers.
Katsuki laughs softly and nods as he stands up and leaves the room.

As (Y/n) lays in her bed, cuddling her panda stuffie, she couldn't help feeling bad.
The party was gonna be super fun, and now in her little state she found the idea even more fun.
But the thought of her daddy finding out... his disappointment.
She didn't want him to be upset with her.
What if I'm back before he gets home? He won't know and I'll still see my friends!
With that in mind she gets up and looks through her closet for something cute.
After picking out a dress and putting lipstick on, she puts on the necklace Katsuki gave her for their 1st anniversary.
"All done." She whispers and calls Kiri.

"Hey pebble. Aren't you supposed to be asleep?"
"Not yet. Daddy said I could go to a party for a little while. I wanted to see some of my friends."
"If Bakubro said it was ok, a little while shouldn't hurt. I'll be right over."
They hang up and when he picks her up he takes her to the party.
Obviously Kirishima noticed she's in little space right now so he made sure to keep an eye on her.
(Y/n) meets up with her friends and they start dancing and drinking punch.
The redhead found her happiness contagious.

After an hour or so Kirishima gets a call from the blonde explosion.
"Hey Bakubro having fun on patrol?"
"It's a pain, and boring. Can you check on (Y/n) for me? She's supposed to be asleep. I need to make sure she didn't sneak out to go to that party."
"Wait, you didn't say she could go?" Kiri questions.
"No! I told her she couldn't go because it was dangerous. She promised me she wouldn't."
"She told me you said she could come for a little while."
"Are you at the party?"
"Yeah. I brought her here and have been watching over her."
A loud growl comes from Katsuki's end of the phone.
"Bring her back to the house right now. I'll have to talk to my sidekicks. Don't tell her I know though. Just say it's late and time to go."
Kirishima nods. "Will do. I'm sorry bro. I didn't know."
"I don't blame you Kiri. Thanks for watching her."
They hang up and Kiri tells (Y/n) it's time to go home.
Reluctantly the girl says her goodbyes and follows Kiri.

When they get home Kiri ruffles her hair. "I'll see you later. Get some sleep ok?"
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "Thank you again Kiri. Goodnight."
The door creaks as she opens it then locks it behind her.
As the girl turns around Katsuki turns on the light.
Her eyes widen in horror.
"D-daddy," she stutters.
Katsuki walks over slowly, his hands sparking.
As tears water her eyes she runs away, managing to avoid him.
"Get back here Teddy Bear!" He yells as he runs after her.
She bolts upstairs and into her room. She slams her door and locks it.
He tries the handle but upon hearing it's locked he bangs on the door.
Obviously the loud noise scares the little so she grabs her blankie and curls up in the corner to cry.

When Bakugou finally manages to break down the door he storms over to the girl.
His anger blinds him to her fear.
So when he puts her over his knees and she's crying loudly it took a few spanks for everything to soak in.
His hand is midair when he stops.
"Daddy is scary." She cries and escapes his grip.
Bakugou looks at his hand as regret washes over him. "What have I done?" He whispers to himself.
His eyes scan the room for his little and finds her curled up in her blankie in the corner again.
"Teddy Bear, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just mad and worried about you. "
If she could recede into the wall she would've when his hand reaches out to her.
She cries louder and buries her face in the soft material.

Dammit Katsuki! You broke the most important rule of being a daddy. Don't do anything to hurt your little.
He went too far and now she's terrified. He chased her, banged on the door and spanked her.
(Y/n) couldn't form words at first.
Finally her apology came out all at once.
"I'm so sorry daddy! I just wanted to see my friends. I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to make you angry. I know I promised and I know you probably hate me but I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me daddy. Please don't hate me. I'm a terrible girl. You probably think I'm a freak and don't wanna be my daddy anymore."
Before she could say anything else he hugs her tightly.
She grips his shirt and cries.
"Teddy Bear, I could never hate you. I love you more than anything in this world. I would never stop being your daddy. You are not a freak or a terrible person. You are perfect. I went too far and I'm so sorry."
"Daddy doesn't hate me?" She whispers and looks up into his eyes.
"Of course not Teddy Bear. I can't trust you right now but I love you. You'll have to earn my trust. I swear though I will never hurt you like this again."
He pets her hair gently and rubs her back.

Soon her sniffling ceases and he pulls away gently.
Katsuki kisses her forehead. "Baby girl, is it ok if you sleep with daddy tonight? I just wanna hold you and never let go."
Although the initial reaction is hesitation, which he noticed, she still agrees.
"I forgive you daddy. Can you forgive me?"
The blonde nods and picks her up. "Yes Teddy Bear. I forgive you." He carries her to his bedroom and lays her on the bed.
After making sure all the lights are off in the house he comes back and holds (Y/n).
"Sweet dreams daddy."
"Sweet dreams Teddy Bear."