Part 2

Katsuki threatened Deku when he found out he applied for UA, but he was happy to know he might go to school with (Y/n). She was the only one worthy of going.
A new feeling stirred inside Katsuki but he didn't know how to deal with it.
Just the thought of the girl made his heart race.
His ego stepped in though and told him it was nothing.
Focus on being the best and no one else matters.
He didn't feel that way though. He likes (Y/n) and there was no denying it.
The day before the mock test Katsuki brought (Y/n) to the park near her house and helped her climb up a tree.
She found the view beautiful and she told him she never wanted to go down.
He laughed and agreed. He took her hand and she looked at him quickly.
"Is something wrong?" She asks.
He shakes his head. "No dummy. I need to ask you something."
"Oh ok. Wait! Don't call me dummy. Use my name. I like it when you say my name."
The blonde blushes slightly but shakes his head. "(Y/n) I want you to be my girl. You're the only one who I see as something more than an extra. Ever since I met you and I started helping you become more awesome, I've noticed these feelings growing. Of course my ego tried to deny it. I'm not supposed to have time for romance, just becoming #1. But in the short time I've been with you I've come to terms with the fact I want you in my life. As someone I can make proud and a reason to be #1. Being #1 for just myself is boring."
As (Y/n) listened she couldn't help the tears streaming down her cheeks.
With his cold, bullying exterior she never thought he could harbor romantic feelings.
She knew he was cocky and sometimes a bully but  she fell just as hard as he did.
"Please say you'll be my girl. Please." He whispers the last word, holding her hand tightly in his.
(Y/n) looks out over the view the large tree gave her. She smiles and nods quickly. "Yes. Yes I'll be your girl."
He smiles widely and kisses her.
She was surprised at first but kisses back.

The next day the two teenagers do their best to pass.
Afterward Katsuki and (Y/n) meet up outside the school.
Izuku wanted to see his friend and talk about how everything went. About ten minutes later he stops in his tracks seeing his best friend and the guy who bullies him kissing under a cherry blossom tree.
When (Y/n) pulls away she looks to the side and sees the green haired boy.
A large smile paints her lips and she runs over.
"Izu!" She cheers happily and hugs him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you. How did everything go? Was the test hard? Do you think you passed?"
He couldn't bring himself to answer any of her questions. He could only ask his own.
The blonde glares at the green haired boy.
"Why were you kissing Kacchan?"
"Oh yeah! I totally forgot to tell you. Me and Katsu are dating! Isn't that great? He's been helping me be more confident and badass. I met him the day I got accepted into UA and I had dinner at your house."
Katsuki crosses his arms. "Got a problem Deku?"
"How can you like him (N/n)?" Izuku asks using her nickname.
The young girl frowns looking between the two. "I like everything about him." She responds, holding her boyfriend's arm.
"You like the fact that he's a cocky bully? He's the one I told you bullies me for being quirkless and applying for UA. He even told me to jump off a cliff not that long ago."
(Y/n) looks at Katsuki with wide eyes. "You said that?"
The blonde looks at his girlfriend. "I..." he trails off, not wanting her to know the truth.
A small 'tch' exits his lips.
"Katsu..." the girl trails off and she groans. "Kacchan," she whispers and shakes her head. "Why didn't I see it before? You're the one Izuku told me about in the hospital. You're the one who bullies him. You just told me you went to school together."
"Why didn't you tell me sooner about him? Why do you think you need to change yourself? You were perfect the way you were." Izuku questions, angry.
Katsuki's hand sparks as he steps closer to the broccoli boy. "Shut up Deku! She needed a confidence boost so I helped her out. Now Lily can't bully her."
(Y/n) didn't know how to process all the feelings swirling in her head right now.
Anger, betrayal, love and friendship.
She wanted to hate Bakugou for bullying her best friend but she also cared a lot for him. She wanted Izuku to understand how she felt but he seems way too angry to see past his own issues with the blonde.
She hides her face with her fists and cries softly.
The two look at the girl and frown.
"Baby,"
"(N/n),"
The two whisper in unison.
She pulls away from them and runs away.

The first day of school came around and both Izuku and Katsuki were nervous. Neither of them have seen or spoken to (Y/n).
The blonde acts like nothing is wrong and puts on his cocky front.
Izuku is excited and nervous to be at the hero school in the hero course.
When the bell rings and class begins the two could only hope and wait.
While walking in the halls the two boys look for the girl but with no luck.
Finally at lunch they saw her under a tree eating.
They both rush over and hug her.
(Y/n) was shocked at the sudden action.

"Dammit woman! You had me nervous as fuck. Why did you ignore us for so long?"
"Both my mother and I were nervous too." Izuku adds.
The girl pulls away and takes a deep breath. "I had a lot of feelings and I needed time to figure everything out."
"And... what now?" Katsuki asks quietly.
"I've decided that I still want to be friends with Izuku and be your girl Katsuki. But I won't tolerate bullying. And certainly no death threats."
The two sigh in relief as they hug her again.
When Deku pulls away Bakugou kisses her roughly.
"Damn woman. Making me worry over nothing." He punches her arm but kisses her again.
Deku rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.
(Y/n) smiles and giggles. "I'm glad everything can go back to the way it used to be now."
The two guys look at each other and sigh.
Izuku holds out his hand for Katsuki to shake but the blonde growls.
"Don't think I'm gonna be nice to you nerd. Get the hell away from me and my girl. Go back to gravity girl and sonic."
Broccoli boy rolls his eyes but goes inside to eat with his new friends.
(Y/n) rolls her eyes and punches his shoulder. She shoves him onto the ground and sits on him. "What did I say about being mean to my friend?"
"Dammit woman, get off me! I can't handle your fat ass."
His hands spark and she quickly gets off.
He smirks and grabs her waist. He kisses her roughly and thanks god no one could see them.