Tutor Spicy Ending

//I've been meaning to write this for so long. Hopefully those who wanted this enjoy. I'm sorry it took so long and I'm sorry it's a bit on the short side. I hope you all enjoy ❤️
~Montana

Around 3 something in the morning (Y/n) began to squirm in her sleep.
Her lower half grinds against the blonde causing them both to moan quietly.
The constant movement wakes Bakugou up.
"Dumbass what are you doing?" He grumbles, looking down at the girl.
She squeezes her legs together and whispers his name.
A blush paints his cheeks as he realizes what's happening.
Her hand moves up to her chest and messages one breast.
Bakugou watches for a little bit before he caves.

His right hand moves to her panties, now thankful he didn't give her pants.
Two fingers rub her folds then dip inside her.
A weak moan escapes her lips as she arches her back.
One hand grips the pillow and the other, his blonde spikes.
His lips connect to her neck and sucks roughly.
"K-Katsu~" she moans.
Her hips roll against his fingers as they thrust deeper and faster.
Before she can release he pulls out and sucks his fingers clean.

"Such dirty dreams dumbass. And after I was generous enough to tutor you. You're lucky we're 3rd years." Bakugou lays (Y/n) on her back and lifts his shirt over her breasts.
The cold air both sends a shiver down her spine and hardens her nipples.
While his teeth and tongue tend to one breast his free hand teases the other.
The free hand lines his hard member with her entrance and thrusts in slowly.

The sudden pain startled (Y/n) causing her to finally wake up from her wet dream.
Her eyes widen as she adjusts to the dark and finally land on the explosion boy.
"K-Katsuki?" She stutters then looks down at where they're connected.
A dark blush takes over her whole face.
"I-it wasn't a dream?"
"So you were having a dirty dream about me. I woke up to you grinding on me."
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Y-you don't have to do this."
"Oh you think I can just pull out and go to bed? Hell no! You started this mess, now you're gonna finish it."
My crush is letting me fuck him! And this isn't a dream? I guess I'll just have to make sure I do a good job.

(Y/n) lays Bakugou on his back and straddles his lap. "I've never done this before. So I'll do my best." She whispers then immediately impales herself fully.
Katsuki groans loudly and grips her hips roughly.
His hips snap up to meet hers, causing him to go deeper.
She whimpers softly as the new feeling.
Her hands press against his chest as she bounces.
At first it was slow and deep then it was fast and hard.
The sudden fluctuation between speeds and roughness overwhelm the boy with pleasure.

An idea pops into mind though as he nears release.
He stops her movement and smirks. He asks her a question from the homework.
She looks at him confused from the question and disoriented from pleasure.
His thumb rubs her hip as he waits patiently.
Finally she gives an answer.
"That's right." He growls and thrusts up hard but only once.
Another question, but this time she gets it wrong.
He spanks her hard causing her to clench around him.
"Come on dumbass. We're so close to cumming. Just a few more right answers."
"K-Katsu~" she moans weakly.
He keeps asking questions and she tries her best to answer.
Although she was so close she couldn't help getting most of the questions wrong.
The spanking was also starting to turn her on.

When she gets another right answer and he thrusts into her, they couldn't hold it back anymore.
His lips smash against hers as they moan loudly and cum.
They ride out their highs and slowly part from the kiss.
Her legs are shaking from being sore and overwhelming pleasure.
His nails dig into her hips and leave crescent marks.
"Damn dumbass. I think you need more tutoring if you got that many answers wrong."
"Will they include this reward and punishment system?" (Y/n) asks, laying next to the blonde.
Katsuki holds her and smirks. "Maybe if you begin to answer correctly. Don't think I didn't notice you moaning when I spanked you."
The girl blushes and looks away. "Shut up," she whispers.
His slight laugh makes her smile.

Over the next couple weeks of finals training Katsuki and (Y/n) spend everyday working together.
He was proud of her progress.
Mitsuki was happy to hear her son finally found a nice girl.
The class was surprised when they all found out they were studying together and even more shocked at the "dating" news.

Come finals (Y/n) was terrified but Katsuki reminded her that she could do it and even added a "good luck" kiss.
When the results were in and posted the girl almost fainted when she saw she aced every subject.
Katsuki was so proud of her that he gave her a special reward later that night in their new apartment.
(Y/n) even expressed her gratitude to him that night.
Although come morning they were both sore but very happy with one another.