I Can't Hear You p2

(Y/n) transfers to the general studies course once she is released from the hospital.
Bakugou paid for a hearing aid, wondering if it would do any good.
When asked about the difference (Y/n) just said it made things worse, what she heard made her go insane.
She prefers the silence over the aid.
The disability also forced her to adapt quickly.
(Y/n) learned sign language and tried to learn how to read lips.
Bakugou started learning it as well.
Obviously life is hard and she wanted nothing more than to turn back time, but she knew she couldn't.
So instead she cries for a bit and picks herself back up.

"Bakubro you look kinda tired. Did you not sleep well again?" Kirishima comments, watching the blonde walk past him to the fridge.
"I slept fine dumbass." Katsuki grumbles, pulling out the milk.
(Y/n) rushes down the stairs and toward the kitchen.
Katsuki looks over quickly and glares.
His hands move wildly as he signs to the girl.
(Y/n) reads his signs, making her own just as quickly.
Everyone who is around watches them in awe.

"You look like shit. Why didn't you sleep?" (Y/n) asks, using her voice.
"It's none of your business bitch."
Although he is angry and mean, (Y/n) found after the accident she knew how to get to him.
(Y/n) closes her mouth, clenches her fists and lets the tears well in her eyes.
Bakugou immediately shuts up and his expression softens.
"Why are you so mean to me? All I ever do is worry about you and try to be nice. I can't hear anything anymore so I can't-"
Bakugou looks away and pulls her by the arm away from everyone.

Bakugou takes (Y/n) to his dorm and closes the door.
(Y/n) blushes softly as she looks around.
The blonde walks over slowly and leans his forehead on her shoulder.
The action surprises the (h/c).
"I'm sorry I hurt you. I wish I could take it back. My anger got the best of me and I regret it every day."
(Y/n) runs her hand through his hair and puts her other hand on his back.
His hands clench her shirt.
She slowly pulls his head away and looks into his eyes.

"Don't apologize Katsu. I love you still." She smiles softly and kisses him gently.
Katsuki immediately kisses back, holding her waist.
Soon they pull away and she cups his face. "You're gonna be a hero and I'm gonna be there cheering you on."
"We were supposed to be heroes together."
The girl shrugs. "Oh well. Shit happens and we can't change anything. I'm deaf and I've come to terms with that. I just need to find something I can do."
"I'll help in any way I can."
"Just keep trying your best. Oh and keep signing to me."
Bakugou smiles slightly and pulls away. "I love you." He signs to her.
A deep blush paints her cheeks.

"Let's go back downstairs. I'm hungry and everyone is probably worried." (Y/n) signs and holds his hand.
Bakugou squeezes her hand. "Then I'll make you something for breakfast. We don't have class today so we can go shopping after."
She nods quickly and smiles happily.
They walk back down and he starts making her food.