Bloody Sheets

"Hey dumbass, do you keep track of your period?"
(Y/n) blushes and looks away. "Yeah. Why?"
"When and how long?"
"It isn't consistent. It usually starts at the beginning of the month and ends five days later. My Midol pills make it so that I don't get cramps and it lightens the bleeding."
Bakugou nods in understanding.
"Why are you suddenly asking about that?"
"It's not embarrassing, dumbass. It's natural and most women have one. I ask because now that we're living together I can make sure you have what you need."
"Oh. I thought you were talking about waking up to bloody sheets. All my ex's joked about it and refused to sleepover during the week."
Bakugou holds his girlfriend close. "Well I'm better than those assholes anyways. Let's get you to sleep now then. We have a busy few days ahead with unpacking."

(Y/n) yawns softly and heads to the bathroom.
When she sits on the toilet and looks down her eyes widen.
Her underwear is soaked with blood.
She looks at her pants and sees blood there too. "Oh my god no!" She screams in her mind.
After cleaning up fully she quietly runs back to the bed.
Bakugou is still fast asleep on his side of the bed.
(Y/n) checks the sheets and sighs in relief when she doesn't see a blood stain.
"Mmmm teddy bear? What's wrong?" Katsuki whispers, rubbing his eyes.
"N-nothing. Just go back to sleep, Katsu. I love you." She kisses his forehead then leaves to change.

Katsuki sighs softly and looks at the bloody sheets in his arms.
It's been nearly a year since they moved in together.
Katsuki woke up one morning to find the sheets bloody from (Y/n) and knew she'd get upset.
So from then on he knew on her first day, when it's the heaviest, he woke up before her and got sheets ready.
Therefore when she leaves the room he can quickly change the sheets before she comes running back to check.
It also helps that he bought two sets of the same sheets so she wouldn't notice.

The blonde didn't mind.
It's natural and shouldn't be something to be embarrassed or ashamed of.
He loves (Y/n) and didn't want her to worry about her once-a-month incident.
Katsuki also puts her Midol pills on the bathroom counter for her to take right away.
That way her bleeding lightens and she won't bleed through.
Katsuki gets the stains out easily since it's so early.

Except after a couple years (Y/n) finally caught him in the act.
She gets up as usual and heads to the bathroom, but she forgot her change of clothes.
Katsuki had just gotten one side of the bed done when she walks back in.
Her eyes widen and he looks at her quickly.
"Teddy bear!"
"Katsu what are you doing?" She looks at the new sheets then sees the bloody ones on the floor.
"Teddy bear it's-"
"Did I bleed through?"
The blonde sighs but nods.

"You were so quiet I couldn't even tell. And fast. How many times have you done this?"
The hero looks away. "Tch."
"How many?" She repeats.
When he tells her, tears water her eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I didn't want you to worry. It's not a big deal. I don't mind."
"Katsuki, you've been cleaning up my mess for years now. I could've done something to make sure I didn't bleed through."

Katsuki walks over and cups her cheek. "Teddy Bear, go clean up. We can keep talking after your shower. Don't forget your pills on the counter."
She pulls away, grabs her stack of clothing and goes to the bathroom.
The blonde finishes changing the sheets then washes the bloody ones.
When (Y/n) comes out in fresh clothes she sits on the bed with her towel.
He grabs it and keeps drying her hair.

"Teddy bear," he whispers.
"I wish you would've told me."
"I don't regret it. I love you and I will do anything to keep you happy. This isn't something to worry about or get upset over. It's just a little blood."
(Y/n) brings her knees to her chest as he finishes drying.
He grabs a scrunchy and braids her hair.
"Katsu, I love you so much. It means a lot to me that you-"
"That I didn't think it was gross that you bleed all over me once a month and even go through the trouble of changing the sheets and hiding it from you?"

(Y/n) hides her face in his chest and he rubs her back.
"I will continue to change the sheets, teddy bear. I will do anything to ensure your happiness."
She looks up and kisses him gently.
He kisses back and cups her face. Katsuki moves her to his lap.
(Y/n) pulls away quickly and looks at their laps. "Are you sure you want me on you?"
"Of course. I wanna be as close to you as possible. Plus you've not only cleaned up and took your pills but put a pad on. You won't bleed through."
(Y/n) blushes and slowly looks into his eyes.

The hero smiles softly and lays her head on his shoulder. "Just relax and listen to my heartbeat."
"Do you work today?"
"Nah. I talked to my sidekicks a while ago and decided to take the first of every month off. That way when you got home I could have nice things planned for you."
"The first is always rough, but you always make it better. The massages, nice dinner and relaxing movie time."
"Of course. I love you, teddy bear."
"I love you too, Katsu. Thank you so much."