Hoodie

(Y/n) sighs softly as she walks into her apartment. She takes off her shoes and sets her purse down.
Today was rough, from the moment she woke up.
She walks into her bedroom and takes off her clothes. "Shower time." She whispers and turns on the tap.
To top off her rough day the water decided not to heat up.
"Cold shower it is." (Y/n) cries softly as she washes her hair then body. Once she finishes she dries off completely and blow dries her hair.

Tears continue to run down her cheeks as she walks into her bedroom.
She puts on panties then looks at the rocking chair in the corner of the room.
On top is a familiar hoodie, left by her explosive boyfriend.
Bakugou left his hoodie there for her because he knew she'd steal it anyways.
(Y/n) grabs it quickly and inhales his scent left from the last time he wore it.
He wears a specific body spray that she can detect right away.
Tears stream down her cheeks again as she puts it on.
"I wish you were here to hold me for real." She whispers as she hugs herself. She sits down on the rocking chair and buries her face in her knees.
The chair almost fell over a couple times from rocking too far.
She pulls the hoodie over her head then over her knees and down to her ankles, so she's almost completely covered by the material.
He bought bigger hoodies because he knew she'd do something like this eventually. Although he likes his hoodies he loved her more so he left a few at her house.
One in the closet hanging up, one on the rocking chair and one in the living room on the arm of the couch.
Somewhere she'd see it and if she was having a bad day could put it on right away.
(Y/n) starts getting uncomfortable so she stands up and walks over to her bed.
Her stomach hurt but she wasn't hungry.
She crawls onto the bed and curls into a ball under the blankets.
The pillow on Bakugou's side was starting to lose his scent which made her more upset.
She grabs the pillow and squeezes it to her chest. She takes in the scent as much as she can.
Tears stream down her cheeks slowly as she thinks of her boyfriend.
"You're never getting this back." She whispers as she pulls the hoodie over her face.
The image of his smirk flashes across her mind.
"It's all yours." He would say then kiss her.
She grips the hoodie and pillow tighter. "I want you here with me, but you're so busy. I can't distract you. I'm not worth your time. The people need their hero."
A long yawn escapes her mouth and she falls asleep a couple minutes later.

The said hero walks toward his girlfriend's apartment and smiles at the thought of seeing her again.
"It's been too long." He mumbles and clenches his fists in his pockets.
It's been nearly a week since they saw each other in person. Of course they talk and text everyday.
With him being a pro hero now he didn't always have time to leave the office or see his girlfriend as much as he wanted.
It wasn't a long walk from his agency to her apartment.
He decided to take an early day to see (Y/n).
The blonde arrives at (Y/n)'s place and goes to her apartment. He uses his key and goes inside.

Since it's so quiet he questions what's going on.
Usually by now she'd be making dinner while singing and dancing around the kitchen.
The kitchen is empty though.
"Teddy Bear?" He calls quietly looking around the small apartment.
It's like nothing has changed in that week.
"Maybe she isn't home." He whispers and looks back at the door.
Her shoes are messily next to the door so he assumes she is home.

Finally he reaches the bedroom and sees a lump on the bed.
He smiles when he finds her and walks over. "Hey Teddy Bear."
His smile disappears when he hears her sniffling.
"Teddy Bear are you crying?" He gets into the bed and sees she's only wearing his hoodie.
A small blush appears but worry overtakes him.
(Y/n) remains asleep as he holds her close. She grips his shirt tightly and buries her face in his chest.
He sighs softly and rubs her back. "I'll ask later," he whispers.
When he leans his head down the smell of her shampoo fills his nose.
He loves the smell of her shampoo.
His hands move up and down her back then goes lower over her ass and down her thigh.
He brings her leg up and wraps it around himself.
(Y/n) smiles softly.
"I'm here now Teddy Bear." He whispers and kisses her head.
"Katsu," she mumbles in her sleep.
The blonde looks down at her and smiles.
Soon he falls asleep too.