Littlespace

Katsuki is a strong, independent man. He needs to be in control of things and make sure he's the best.
During his UA days he didn't have time for a relationship, he was too busy fighting villains and trying not to die.
Now that he's graduated and life has calmed down a bit, he finally settled down and found a girlfriend.
(Y/n) is a strong, independent woman. She doesn't need a man to live and she works her ass off as a hero.
Her sass and clever remarks threw Katsuki off guard and piqued his interest.
After a few months of working together he decided he would try out the dating scene.
(Y/n) was reluctant to date again after what happened in her last relationship, but she thought maybe Bakugou would be different.
The blonde is very dominant but he didn't seem like the type to hurt his partner in any way.

Most of the time it's just holding hands, kissing and cuddling.
Nothing spicy.
That part made her nervous.
Training and fighting villains isn't the violence that triggers her, it's the intimate stuff.
Her ex took her virginity and gave her trauma.
(Y/n) hadn't told Katsuki about it because she's ashamed of it and the topic of sex hasn't come up yet.
His reaction when the time comes will determine if they can continue being a couple.

Over the years Katsuki found himself more and more embarrassed about how hard he's fallen for (Y/n). He loves everything about her, even the things he hates.
Her stubbornness, when she gives him attitude, even when she beats him in a fight.
He accepted her affection, reluctantly at first.
Recently though, having been nearly four years, he's decided he wants to be intimate with her, in a sexual way.

When he gets home he showers and changes into sweatpants and his skull shirt.
(Y/n) is on their bed, typing away at her laptop.
"Hey Teddy Bear can we talk?" He asks, sitting next to her.
"If you're gonna break up with me, go sleep on the couch." She responds, not taking her eyes off the screen.
The blonde rolls his eyes. "No, I'm not breaking up with you dumbass. I love you too much."
"Then what's up?"
"Can we start having sex? Maybe not right now but like, if we're in the mood?" He asks and looks from his lap to her face.
Her hands stop typing and her eyes widen.
All her fears come rushing back, her PTSD kicking in.
Bakugou notices and frowns. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"
She knew she'd have to tell him eventually but she still didn't seem ready.
Katsuki holding her hand seemed to help a lot though.

(Y/n) takes a couple deep breaths after closing her eyes and puts her laptop away.
His thumb continues to rub circles on the back of her hand.
"I need to explain something before we do. And it might even make you change your mind. And yes, it has to do with my ex."
A small growl exits his lips and he squeezes her hand.
"That asshat? What did he do?"
"He traumatized me, sexually. This isn't the same for everyone mind you but now I... it's called being a little. It's like I become a child. I need to be called baby girl. If you're gonna be rough, like spanking, I might cry. My voice gets soft. I become very vulnerable, weak and submissive. Degrading will turn me on but too much will make me cry, it's makes me feel incompetent. I need lots of reassurance that I'm doing a good job and that you feel good."

Bakugou listens, making sure not to interrupt and remembers everything she's saying.
It's a huge shock of course.
But it also pisses him off that her ex did this to her.
He could only imagine what he did to her.
They must have been together for a while if it's gone that far. Katsuki thinks to himself.
"I didn't want to tell you because it's something I'm ashamed of. I haven't dated anyone since."
"That's why you didn't agree to my date right away. I understand why you didn't tell me. I can't relate to your situation but I have PTSD too."
"I know. I'm sorry I-"
"Don't you dare apologize. You have nothing to be sorry about. I hope you know I would never do anything to hurt you in that way."
"Of course I know that. Although you can't say the same for training." (Y/n) jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

Bakugou moves (Y/n) to his lap and looks into her eyes. "Thank you for trusting me with this information. I know it took a lot to say anything. I swear I will never hurt you like that. If when we do get sexual I'll make sure to keep what you said in mind."
Tears water (Y/n)'s eyes.
She didn't know if he would understand or be willing to take things slow.
Hearing the sincerity in his voice reassures her that everything will be ok.
"I hope you have a daddy kink because that's all I am gonna call you when I'm in that headspace."
Bakugou smirks and nods. "You're in luck Teddy Bear."
"I know you said it didn't have to be now but um...could we try things out tomorrow?"
"Whenever you're comfortable. I don't wanna spring something on you and suddenly you're in a bad headspace."
(Y/n) nods and smiles.

A sudden thought pops into Katsuki's mind and he smirks.
"Are you a brat Teddy Bear?"
The question causes the woman to pout and cross her arms.
The two actions make the blonde mentally panic. Did I accidentally send her into little mode!?
"No! I'm not a brat... I mean um... I-I can be. I got lots of spankings when I was bratty and naughty."
The man found her response super adorable. He began to think he might enjoy her being his little.
Obviously he didn't know everything about it and he would definitely be googling things later so he could fully understand and help her in any way she needed.
(Y/n) cups his face with both hands and looks deep into his eyes. "I thought for sure you'd leave me when you found out. I thought you'd stop loving me and call me a freak or something. Like I wasn't the same person you fell in love with."
"Teddy Bear, I've known you for years now. I have loved you for most of them. This could never make me love you less, make me think differently of you in a bad way, or make me leave you. I'm here till the end."

(Y/n) cries softly into his neck.
One hand moves into his hair and the other squeezes his shirt tightly.
Katsuki holds her close, remaining silent. He rubs her back and holds the back of her head.
The scent of her man calms her down until she's only sniffling.
"There we go Teddy Bear. You're safe and I love you."
"I love you more." She whispers then looks into his eyes.
The blonde chuckles and shakes his head. "Nuh uh. I love you more."
"Nuh uh! I love you most."
At her comeback Katsuki rolls his eyes.
"Whatever Teddy Bear. Let's get some sleep."
"Ok daddy," she whispers.
Katsuki is thrown off guard but smiles slightly and holds his girlfriend close.

//if you want a part 2 with the spicy stuff let me know. Either comment or message me. I hope you're still enjoying ❤️
~Montana