Aunty MC

Hey Katsu I have a favor to ask you.
What is it extra?
I need more pads. I ran out and forgot to buy more.
Dumbass. Size three right? I'll be home in 10. You owe me big time for this.
Thank you. Could you bring me some chocolate too?
Already on it extra. Put the heating pad on too.
You're the bestest boyfriend ever.
Damn straight I am.
I love you
I love you too teddy bear

(Y/n) groans as she holds her stomach on a couch in the common room.
Kirishima looks over quickly. "What's wrong pebble?"
Mina looks over and stands up suddenly. "Oh no! Is it Aunty MC?"
(Y/n) nods and curls up. "Can I have the heating pad?"
Mina nods quickly and rushes to get it.
Denki and Eijiro look at each other.
"Who's Aunty MC? Is she a relative coming for the weekend?" The blonde asks.
"No guys it's my period."
"Period?" The two question in unison.
"Yeah. When a girl bleeds for a week every month and feels like she's dying."
"Why do you bleed for so long? That doesn't sound good. Where does the blood go and how does it come back?" Denki asks.
"When girls start puberty their bodies basically get ready for pregnancy. The uterus lining sheds and one either uses a pad or tampon to catch the blood." (Y/n) explains.
The boys already looked horrified from the information.
"But the real hard part is the cramps. Doctors say they are as bad as a heart attack. There are meds to take to ease the pain but most of us have to stick it out. We go about a normal day, dealing with the pain." She continues as Mina puts the heating pad on.
"That's so manly and gross at the same time. Does Bakubro know about this? Where is he in your time of need?" Kirishima stands up quickly and looks around the common room.
"He's known since the beginning of our relationship. He's getting me pads and chocolate right now."
"He's the manliest. Of course he isn't grossed out."

Denki groans and holds his own stomach. "I don't feel so good."
"If you're gonna puke, do so in the bathroom Kaminari." Mina orders, pointing in the direction of the bathrooms.
Denki nods and runs off.
"Bakugou might get you today but us girls will be stealing you tomorrow. Aunty MC can suck it." Mina points at her best friend and gets sassy.
"I promise Mina. But I don't know what time we'll get up. Katsu rubs my tummy in a way that puts me to sleep in less than a minute. When I wake up he's got a new pair of panties and a pad ready."
Denki walks over and sits down.

"That's because you usually bleed all over the damn place." Bakugou grumbles walking over.
(Y/n) holds out her hands, making grabby hands.
The blonde explosion walks over and drops the chocolate bar on her stomach.
Kirishima and Denki gasp.
"You can't drop it on her stomach, Bakugou. That's where it hurts."
"That's not manly bro."
"Shut up shitty hair, dunce face. You think my girlfriend can be taken out by a little blood and pain?"
The two look at the blonde confused.
"Teddy Bear~" (Y/n) moans and rubs her stomach.
Bakugou sits next to her girlfriend and sets the bag on the table. "I should make you prepare dinner." He mumbles and rubs her stomach.
"You're really pale, are you ok?" Denki asks, concerned.
"Get her water." Bakugou orders.
Kirishima looks at Denki and nods as the lightning boy runs off.

Mina unplugs the heating pad and puts it away.
"Thanks babe." She calls to her pink friend.
Bakugou picks up the girl and kisses her gently.
Denki hands her the water.
"We're going to bed."
"But it's only 1 in the afternoon." Denki and Eijiro question in unison.
"We're gonna take a nap." (Y/n) corrects and smiles.
"I hope you feel better." Kirishima and (Y/n) wave.

Bakugou lays (Y/n) on his bed and holds her close. "Do they really hurt right now?"
"Kinda. But they usually go away when you're here. It was kinda fun to explain a period to the guys though. Denki even puked. Eiji called me manly."
"Of course they did. But you're tough as hell. I know it hurts but you deal with the pain. I only know you're hurting because my mom did the same things."
"She's the reason we met."
"Don't remind me." He grumbles. "Getting tampons for the old hag was embarrassing enough. But thanks again for helping me get the right ones. Why are there so many fucking choices."
"Every woman is different Katsu. We prefer different things around our special area." The (h/c) girl giggles as her boyfriend groans.
"Shut up extra. I don't wanna talk about this anymore."
"Yes, of course. Hold me close and rub my tummy."
"Magic word dumbass."
Instead of saying anything she kisses him gently but passionately.
When they pull away he sighs. "Whatever," he grumbles.
After a bit (Y/n) falls asleep from the soothing motion of his finger against her pain spot.
The blonde smiles softly and holds her close.