Competition

"Let's make it a competition. Whoever cums first loses."
"You're on boom boom boy."

That was months ago.
And every time (Y/n) loses.
At first it didn't bother her; he's really good with his tongue.
But now it's starting to get to her.
Am I really that bad at pleasing him? He never cums when I blow him. Why does he stay with me if I can't get him off?
Although it only seemed to be a problem when they made it a competition.
It slipped her mind that he was a sore loser and would do anything to win.

"Damn Teddy Bear," Bakugou groans and grips the sheets then her hips.
His tongue takes her over the edge once again.
Although this time she doesn't move to lay next to him per usual.
She stays on her hands and knees, staring at his thighs.
Slowly tears stream down her cheeks and land on his skin.
When he feels the liquid he moves up onto his elbows and looks around to her face. "Teddy Bear?"
"35 times."
"35 what?"
"We've had a cumming contest 35 times and I lose every time. You never cum. Not even once. Am I that bad at pleasing you? Am I not doing it right? Why can't I make you cum?"
(Y/n) sits up but her back remains facing him. She hides her face with her fists as she tries wiping her tears away.

Bakugou sighs softly when he realizes what's going on. He hugs her gently and kisses the nape of her neck. "(Y/n) you overwhelm me with pleasure. I don't cum because I do everything in my power to hold off. How could I call myself the best if I lost a bet I made in the first place?"
She looks at him over her shoulder. "What?"
"I would have lost every time if I didn't hold it in. Plus I like the feeling of cumming inside you more. So Teddy Bear please, don't think you can't get me off. You are amazing and I love you."

She turns on his lap and kisses him roughly.
His hands grip her hair and press their bodies flush against each other.
"You're such an ass Katsu. I thought I was incompetent."
The blonde laughs and shakes his head. "You are far from it. I'm the one who felt weak. You're not supposed to be that good."
(Y/n) blushes and looks away. "Shut up," she whispers, embarrassed.
"We've been doing this for months now. Why didn't you say anything sooner?"
"It didn't bother me at first. I just thought you were better at giving. When I finally thought about it the feeling was overwhelming. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start crying."
"Teddy Bear, it's ok. Just tell me next time if something is bothering you. Ok?"
She sniffles and nods. Her smile turns into a smirk. "I think you deserve some punishment now."
"Punishment, like what?" He asks, leaning back on his elbows.

"Well since you like holding it back so much I'm gonna decide when you cum." She leans over and grabs the cock ring out of her toy box.
His eyes widen. "No, no Teddy Bear. Don't do that."
His pleading falls upon deaf ears.
She puts it on him and when he goes to reach for it she pins his hands.
"Teddy Bear, don't do this."
"It's called punishment for a reason, Katsu. Now don't even think about taking it off. I'll cuff you if I need to."
"But I need to feel you." He complains.
"And that's why I'm giving you the opportunity to stay out of the cuffs."
"Maybe I should overpower and cuff you." He counters.
(Y/n) frowns and looks away. "You really don't want me to make you cum."
"I didn't say that. I just...it's embarrassing ok, dumbass. I'm not used to being like this." He mumbles.
"You're in good hands Katsu. I promise." (Y/n) kisses her boyfriend gently.
The blonde grumbles and sighs. "Fine whatever dumbass. Just hurry up please. My cock is pulsing."

(Y/n) smirks and shakes her head. "I think you should pay me back, for making me feel bad. I'm gonna ride your face."
"Damn Teddy Bear." He whispers as she hovers over him.
She smirks and starts suffocating him.
He grabs her hips quickly and lifts her slightly so he could breathe. "Fuck you." He whispers before making his assault.
(Y/n) moans and rolls her hips. She arches her back but her hand moves down and pokes his tip.
He groans and grips her hips tightly, leaving marks. "(Y/n)," he whispers.
"Less talking Katsu, more cunt eating." She responds and bounces on his face harder.
A low growl escapes his lips as he complies.
The blonde sucks and nibbles harder.
His hands move up to grope her breasts.

(Y/n) continues to tease his tip which drives him crazy.
Due to the ring her pulling away made the situation worse.
"Teddy Bear please don't. I'm sorry ok? I didn't realize it would hurt you so much. Just let me cum. I won't ever hold back again."
"You promise?" She asks, looking into his eyes.
He nods quickly. "Yes. Now please let me cum."

She saw desperation on his face and loved it. "You're so subby Katsu. I love it." She whispers and slams his cock inside her.
He moans loudly and arches his back.
"Yes Katsu, moan more for me."
"No! No Teddy Bear. I can't take it." He squeezes her hips tightly, leaving marks.
(Y/n) bounces harder and faster. She moves his hands to her breasts.
He growls and pulls her down.
His lips wrap around one breast, using his teeth as well to pleasure her.
His other hand squeezes and pinches the nipple.
Bakugou thrusts up into her but groans loudly.
The (h/c) moans and grips the headboard. "Katsu I'm gonna cum. Can I cum daddy?"
"Can we cum together Teddy Bear?" He asks instead.

(Y/n) rips off the ring quickly before slamming down hard.
He cums deep inside her while she cums around his cock.
Their moans echo in the otherwise quiet room.
Bakugou pants heavily, shaking from the overwhelming orgasm.
She leaks cum when she pulls off and lays next to her boyfriend.
He holds her close and kisses her forehead. "I love you teddy bear."
"I love you too Katsu."
"I'm sorry (Y/n). I didn't realize I was hurting you."
The woman shakes her head. "I should've said something sooner, or even realized you wouldn't lose no matter what."
Her giggle made him feel a bit better.
He holds her close and kisses her head gently.