Leave Me

"Hey babe hurry up. We're gonna be late. Your mom texted me that they're waiting."
"Is your mom there yet?" The young girl calls from the bathroom.
"She said she'd be there soon." The blonde explosion replies.
"Shit! I'll be down in a second." The girl rushes to get her shoes on and runs to the door.
"Goddammit woman! Why does it take you so long?"
"I'm trying to look good for your parents Katsu. You may call her an old hag but I respect her and will do anything to stay in her good graces."
Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Let's go."
The two walk down to their car and drive a short distance to the restaurant.

Once they get inside the hostess shows them to their table and the couple greets her mom and dad.
"I'm glad to see you Katsuki. I hope school isn't too hard." The older woman smiles softly.
"It's a piece of cake." The blonde responds in a cocky way.
The father laughs and pats the boy's shoulder. "You're a good kid Katsuki. I wonder though, where your cocky side will get you. My precious little girl doesn't need someone who will constantly put her down and tell her how great he is."
"Daddy," she mumbles quietly.
"Actually it's the opposite sir. I believe your daughter is a very strong, independent woman. She doesn't need me, especially to tell her how amazing she is. Although I enjoy reminding her I'm the boss and showing her I'm the best, she definitely gives me a run for my money. She knows how to put me in my place."
"Katsuki Bakugou stop bragging already." A familiar blonde woman calls and hugs her son from behind, putting him in a headlock.
The boy growls and tries breaking free.
"Now dear please don't make a scene." The brunette man mumbles quietly.
(Y/n) laughs softly as she gives the man a hug. "I'm glad you two made it ok."
"We're glad to be here. Mitsuki has missed Katsuki."
"Shut up old man," the two blondes yell in unison.
The other four laugh softly.
"Yes dear."

Everyone sits down to order their drinks and food. Once they make small talk everything settles down. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves.
(Y/n) holds Katsuki's hand gently and rubs his knuckles with her thumb.
He smiles at her slightly then looks at their hands.
Although the blonde boy seemed to notice something odd about their waiter.
No one else seemed to notice so he kept quiet about it.
The waiter was totally flirting with (Y/n).
But in a small, almost unnoticeable way.
Of course the girl was oblivious to it, and it seemed that their parents were too busy with their conversations.
The explosion boy growls quietly and excuses himself to go to the bathroom.
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "Don't be gone too long baby."
He winks at her and walks away.

When he comes back he stops in his tracks.
The waiter and his girl were talking near the register.
They were laughing happily but something else caught his attention.
The tall waiter had his hand on her arm. His fingers brushed hers.
Their eye contact only lasted a couple seconds before she would look down.
Bonafied flirting right there.
Flirting 101.
The blonde's hand sparks as he walks toward the two.
(Y/n) looks over and he could swear he saw a twinkle in her eyes.
He ignores that and grabs her wrist tightly.
She gasps quietly as he drags her out. "K-Katsu what's wrong?"
He stays silent as he walks to the car and throws her into the passenger seat.
She whines softly as she rubs her butt and buckles up.
The blonde walks around and gets in the driver's seat.
The ride is quiet.
She didn't know what was wrong and he didn't look like he was gonna talk until they got home.

About 20 minutes later, and they were in their apartment she takes off her dress.
Bakugou loosens his tie and throws it on the bed.
She walks over and gently places her hand on his bicep.
Unfortunately his initial response is the back of his hand coming into contact with her cheek.
His eyes widen and a small gasp exits his lips. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean that."
Although the tears stream down her cheeks slowly she didn't hate him. She couldn't. She just wanted to know what was wrong.
"What happened to make you so mad Katsu?" She asks softly, looking into his eyes.
He blushes slightly but turns away. "That fucking waiter." He responds shortly. "He was totally flirting with you and you didn't do anything about it."
She tried to see what he was talking about. "Was he? I just thought he was a cool guy. He has a nice quirk. He was telling me about all the places he'd been."
"Then maybe I should break up with you and you can go date him! I'm sure he can take you to Rome or America or wherever else I can't. Ya know what- that's it. You're not good enough for me anyways. Pack your shit and leave. Go be happy with that waiter. Probably only makes $20 a night in tips." His pent up anger and jealousy finally snapped.
(Y/n) couldn't believe what she was hearing.
After three years of dating he wanted to break up because some random guy talked to her.
The tears stream down her cheeks rapidly now.
"You don't love me anymore?" She manages to ask. "You really wanna break up?"
As realization sank in his eyes widen. "No! No I didn't mean that. Don't leave. I love you I promise, I love you so much. Don't leave me for him."
"B-but you-" she starts but he cuts her off.
"Don't listen to me. I was angry. I didn't mean it. If I ever did break up with you over something so stupid please hit me. Say "good riddance loser." You deserve the world, not some guy who thinks you're replaceable. I love you and I will never leave you."
(Y/n) couldn't help crying into his chest. She grips his shirt tightly. "I don't like jealous Katsu." She manages to say.
He pets her hair gently and rubs her back.  "I know. I'm sorry baby. I finally found someone I love and now I nearly fucked it up. Please don't leave."
(Y/n) smiles and pulls away.
Her smile disappears and she begins her brutal abuse.
Her fists connect with his face, chest and gut. Her foot just seemed to move on its own toward his lower region.
"You asshole! You made your girl cry. I should have walked out that door. You bitch slapped me Katsu."
He groans in pain from her beating. He manages to get back up and cup her cheek. He leans down and kisses it gently. "I'm sorry," he whispers near her ear.
She shivers but hugs him. "The great Katsuki Bakugou apologizing? Is Hell frozen over as well?"
"Shut up extra! I feel guilty for hurting you. Now shut the fucking up and let me hold you."
She giggles quietly and lets him pick her up.
He carries her to their bed and they cuddle for the rest of the night.