Chained And Gagged

The sports festival was exhausting.
(Y/n) was getting her bearings back from the strenuous exercise that she had today.
Her eyes wander around at everyone, hoping to see her boyfriend but she knew he wouldn't be there.
Since he won he would be getting ready to receive his gold metal.
His outburst caused Midnight to sedate him but he should be awake by now.

When everyone gathers for the award ceremony she sees Shoto and Tokoyami on the 2nd and 3rd platforms.
All of a sudden the first place platform rises from the ground.
The girl's eyes widen when she sees Katsuki chained and gaged.
Everyone was shocked but she was appalled.
Her fists clench and she growls.
If they weren't live she would scream and yell in anger.

The blonde looks at her and she could see it for a moment, in his eyes, the fear.
The flashbacks to the summer before UA when he and Izuku were attacked by the Sludge come back.
He couldn't breathe and he was choking on the goo.
Midoriya walks over and holds her back from going up there. "I know what you're thinking. Don't do it."
"They are treating him like a dog Izu! Look at him! Do they not remember what happened to you guys? Did you see the look he gave me?"
The green haired boy sighs but nods. "I did. But you can't go to him until this is over."

(Y/n) is the first out of the stadium and she runs around, trying to find her boyfriend.
"Where is Bakugou?" She finally manages to find a teacher that wasn't busy.
He takes her to see her boyfriend and she hugs him tightly.
Thankfully they were alone now and he could bury his face in her neck.
Her hair lightly brushes his face.

"Katsu are you ok? I'm so sorry."
His fists clench her shirt as he cries softly.
"I can't believe they did that. I can't believe All Might allowed that."
He sniffles and hiccups as he tries speaking. "I was so angry. That stupid Icy Hot bastard! That wasn't a-"
"I know Katsu. Just calm down and take deep breaths."
The blonde does as told.
"I know you won't let your PTSD hold you back. You fought real villains, remember? And you totally beat their asses."
Her small laugh and smile make him scoff and smirk.

"You're right Teddy Bear. Thank you for being here for me."
"I love you Katsu. I will always be here to comfort you." She kisses his cheek gently.
"I wonder who will get scouted." The blonde inquires.
"I doubt you will be." The girl responds.
He growls and his hands spark.
She sticks her tongue out at him and he laughs quietly.
Bakugou hugs her tightly and kisses the top of her head.