Driver's License

"I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about
'Cause you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house"
"I didn't know you could drive?" Deku texts the group chat after (Y/n).
"That's so cool. Could you take me and Kirishima on a drive sometime?" Denki asks.
"Is this meant for Bakugou? Shouldn't you dm him?" Ochako asks.

"But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around"
Class 1-A looks around at each other confused.
"Did something happen between you and Bakubro?" Kirishima asks.
The students look at their phones, waiting for the said explosion boy to come online.

"And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about"
"Bakugou are you cheating on (Y/n)?" Mina asks, nearly breaking her phone at how quickly she was typing.
"Blonde girl? Who is she talking about?" Iida asks.
"We don't know very many blondes but Melissa is the only one older than us." Midoriya responds.
"Bakugou are you cheating on (Y/n) with Melissa?" Denki asks.
"I thought she had a crush on Deku?" Mineta questions.
The said broccoli boy blushes. "Wait insecure? What are you insecure about (Y/n)? You're perfect the way you are." Deku asks.
Ochako couldn't help feeling jealous of him saying that to (Y/n).

"Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?"
"Bakugou why are you so quiet?" Jiro asks and looks at Momo who is sitting next to her.
"She's so dedicated to him. He doesn't deserve her." Toru comments.
Everyone ignores the fact (Y/n) didn't answer Izuku.

"And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone"
"Kacchan did you break up with (Y/n)?" Deku asks sadly. He thought they were so good for each other. The green haired boy was happy for his best friend to finally be happy with someone.
"She sounds so sad." Momo types and whispers out loud.

"Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street"
"Wait Bakugou wrote her a song? That's so unlike him. Was it any good (Y/n)?" Mina asks curiously.
"I didn't think Kacchan could sing. He does play the drums though."
"Writing a song for someone is romantic and a great way to express yourself." Jiro texts.
Still no Katsuki.

"And all my friends are tired
Of hearing how much I miss you, but
I kinda feel sorry for them
'Cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah"
"We didn't know about it until now. Tell us what happened (Y/n)." Ochako looks at Deku confused and concerned.
"I don't think any of us want to know him the way you do." Todoroki finally responds.
"Todoroki I don't think that's what she means." Deku chuckles quietly.

"Today I drove through the suburbs
And pictured I was driving home to you
And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one, oh
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone"
"Am I the only one who thinks she's repeating?" Ojiro asks.
The whole class took a second to think about what their friend pointed out.
"(Y/n) why are you repeating yourself?" Iida asks, using hand gestures as he types.
"Bakubro why aren't you responding?" Kiri asks, nervous. He hadn't seen his friend for a while.
"Were they really gonna move in together?" Denki asks confused per usual.
"I heard them talking about it a couple times last year." Mina answers.

"I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street"
"She's repeating again." Kota comments.

"Red lights, stop signs
I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
Can't drive past the places we used to go to
'Cause I still fuckin' love you, babe"
"She cursed. Bakugou really rubbed off on her in the worst ways." Toru texts then looks at Tsu and Mina.
"How can she still love him after he cheated on her?" Todoroki asks, then looks at Deku.
"We don't know if he cheated. Neither of them said it was cheating. We shouldn't jump to conclusions. (Y/n) please stop this repetition and explain what happened." Iida texts quickly and doesn't hesitate to use his hand gestures again.
The said girl could picture it too.
"White cars? Does Bakugou drive too?" Sero asks.
"I don't think so. Mr. Aizawa hasn't even talked to us about learning to drive yet." Deku answers.

"Sidewalks we crossed
I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing
Over all the noise
God, I'm so blue, know we're through
But I still fuckin' love you, babe"
"I know this is supposed to be serious, but it kinda sounds like Bakugou is dead, doesn't it?" Toru asks and giggles quietly.
"Phrasing it this way kind of does make it sound like he's dead, yes Hagakure." Iida confirms.
"So he did break up with her, but why?" Mina asks.
Her fists clench in anger and she punches a pillow on the couch her and some of the other girls are on.

"I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone"
"(Y/n) please stop repeating. It's making me short circuit trying to process everything." Denki requests and Sero pats his shoulder.
All of the girls laugh.
"Are we gonna ignore the fact Bakugou cheating on (Y/n) with some blonde and now she's upset?" Tokoyami finally breaks his silence.
"Bakugou! Cheating is very unheroic. Please come online and explain yourself. We all want to know what happened." Iida refused to let this go unsolved.

"'Cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
Yeah, you said forever, now I drive alone past your street"

"(Y/n) do you need hugs and a movie night with the girls?" Mina asks.
"If you and Bakugou are done
you wanna go out-" Mineta starts but gets cut off.
"Mineta how low can you get?!" Toru kicks Mineta out of the group chat.
Unfortunately Iida adds him back. "I'm sorry girls but this is a class group chat. But Mineta I must warn you, if you keep this up I will have to inform Mr. Aizawa of this behavior."
The grape boy remains quiet. "..."

*King Explosion Murder is online*

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TEDDY BEAR? I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU AND WE AREN'T BROKEN UP?!"
(Y/n) giggles softly to herself.
"(Y/n) explain yourself." Iida quickly texts.
"It was just a lyric prank."
"I recognized the song right away. I just didn't know if it was a prank or not." Jiro informs.
"Teddy Bear you have three seconds to get to my room."
"Guys he didn't use caps. I'm scared." Denki comments and looks around at his nearby friends.
"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE! (Y/n) two seconds."

*(Y/n) is offline*

"I don't think I wanna know what's gonna happen in his dorm." Kota mumbles as he types.
"I would suggest ear plugs" Aoyama finally speaks after watching the tea spill.
Most of the class blushes at what their classmate is suggesting will happen.

*Mr. Aizawa is online*

"I better not hear any such thing come from any of the dorms. Am I understood?"
Everyone: "yes sir"

*Mr. Aizawa is offline*