It Started With A Dare and A Book

"Truth or Dare, Sero?" Ochako asks looking around the group.
"Truth." The ravenette responds.
"Is it true you're Mexican or Latino?" The brunette asks.
"Is it because of my name? Or was it Tik Tok?" He asks boredly.
The girls giggle.
"No I'm not. I'm Japanese."
Sero looks around and smirks. "Denki. Truth or dare?"
"Dare my dude." The blonde smirks back.
"I dare you to kiss the cutest girl here."
Denki blushes. "Uh truth?"
"Who's the cutest girl here?" Sero questions.
Denki debates in his mind who he thinks is cutest. He sighs softly but nods.
Everyone thought he'd kiss or say Jiro but that wasn't the case.
Lightning boy leans to his right and kisses (Y/n)'s cheek. "You're the cutest. Jiro you're the sexiest." He quickly adds.
The two cousins blush deeply.

Jiro invited her cousin to have a sleepover for her birthday since they're close.
(Y/n) happily agreed and made sure to get her a present she'd love.
A new guitar pick signed by one of her favorite artists.
Everyone was excited to meet the girl and see her quirk.
(Y/n) has spatial portals that go anywhere she wants and she can make loads of them at a time.

"Ok (Y/n) truth or dare?"
"Dare I suppose." She responds and smiles.
"I dare you to snoop around in Bakugou's dorm. We skipped over his dorm during our contest so this is the perfect opportunity."
"Are you sure it's ok to snoop?" The girl asks looking around.
"Only if you have a death wish." Everyone mumbles.
"But think of it this way: he'd definitely explode our face but you're a stranger visiting. If he hurt you he'd get in even more trouble. You can always say it was an accident." Denki explains.
"Have you been planning this Kaminari?" Tsu asks, finger by her lips.
"Nah." He responds, not convincing anyone.
"I guess I can. Where is he?"
"He went to the store with Kirishima. They'll probably be back soon so you should hurry up." Deku responds.
"Ok."
"Fourth floor, second door on the left." Momo informs.
(Y/n) nods and makes a portal to the room.

She steps through and looks around the room.
It's dark so she turns on the light.
She smiles softly. "It's clean. I like it."
The blanket on the bed is flipped for when he goes to bed.
She thinks about what she should "snoop" for.
The bookshelf catches her attention; she loves reading.
(Y/n) looks at the spines and reads the titles.
A few catch her attention.
Romance novels she's read in the past.
She pulls out one she hasn't read. "I didn't think he'd read these. Especially by the way everyone described him."
A small smile graces her lips.
She holds the book in one hand and looks through the rest of the books.

The sound of the door opening goes unnoticed by the girl.
Although his booming voice certainly does the trick.
"What the fuck are you doing in my dorm?"
"Th-they um... they dare me to."
"Get the fuck out."
The book in her arms catches his attention and he blushes deeply.
She notices and looks from the book to the blonde. "I didn't think you'd be into this stuff. I'm so happy I'm not the only one. I've read some of these and I just adore them. This one I haven't. Could I borrow it? I won't tell anyone. I swear."
He was shocked beyond belief.
"Why isn't she mocking me? Wait, she likes them too?"
"How could I trust you? I don't know you."
"I'm Jiro's cousin. And I never go back on a promise. Plus it would be uncool if I told people a secret you weren't ready to share."
The blonde blushes again and looks away. "Whatever extra. Don't tear or bend the pages, don't spill anything on it and bring it back as soon as you finish. Don't lose it either. I expect it to be in the same condition when you return it."
(Y/n) smiles happily and hugs him. "You're the best. I'll make sure to protect it. Do you have a bag I can hide it in?"
Bakugou looks around and grabs a paper bag from groceries. "You can take some more if you want."
The girl's eyes sparkle as she picks out a few more. "This will last me a week or so."
He nods and rubs the nape of his neck. "Whatever extra. Just hurry and get out of my dorm."
She closes the bag and goes to Jiro's dorm to put the bag by her duffle bag.

Everyone was getting nervous since they knew the two were back from the store. They were too nervous to stop him from going to his room, or check up on the girl.
(Y/n) walks down the stairs and smiles.
"Oh thank god. I thought he killed you." Denki quickly hugs the girl.
"So what did you find?" Mina asks.
"Nothing really. It was just a normal looking dorm." She replies and shrugs.
Everyone sighs at the boring news.
"But he did almost explode me so I think I'm owed." She informs and crosses her arms.
"We'll treat you to dinner tomorrow." Momo offers.
(Y/n) giggles and agrees. "Dinner sounds perfect."
"Speaking of dinner. I'm hungry now." Toru comments and her stomach growls.
"Same!" Most of the students respond in unison.

Nearly a week later (Y/n) calls Bakugou.
He looks at his phone confused by the unknown caller, but answers anyway. "What do you want extra?"
"Hi Katsuki I need your help."
"Is this earphone girl's cousin?" He questions, sitting up on his bed.
"My name is (Y/n)." She replies and giggles.
"Why do you need my help extra?"
"This last book is in english and I can't read it."
Bakugou sighs softly.
"I was hoping you could read it to me. I'm in the park near the bottom of the U.A hill. I figured this was a good spot since none of your classmates come this way."
Bakugou bites his lip and thinks about it. "What will I get in return?"
"Anything you want. I'll do everything in my power to get whatever you want."
"For now we'll call it a favor. I'll be there in 20." He quickly hangs up and changes into street clothes.
A simple sweater and black sweatpants.

Once he arrives he looks around the park and finds her in a pavilion.
The girl smiles softly and looks around for the boy.
Bakugou walks in and sits next to her. He notices she's wearing the same thing as him.
"Nice fashion sense." She whispers then giggles.
"Whatever extra, Just give me the book and let's get this over with."
(Y/n) frowns softly. "You don't wanna go slow and enjoy the book?"
"Unlike you I have better things to do than read to you."
(Y/n) looks down and stands up. "Fine. Then go back to your stupid hero training." She shoves the book in his chest and turns away from him.
He panics and quickly grabs her wrist. "No! You dragged me all the way out here we're gonna read it."
She looks at him then her wrist. "Ok," she whispers. She sits back down and looks at the book.

Bakugou opens the book and begins reading slowly.
She smiles softly and moves closer to him.
About 15 minutes later (Y/n) lays down and rests her head on his lap.
His body stiffens but he continues reading.
He gently pets her hair and she smiles softly.
They were both enjoying the story.
(Y/n) closes her eyes and as Katsuki read she imagined it was them playing out the story. She blushes softly and bites her lip.

He finishes the book about an hour later and finds her asleep on his lap. He blushes softly and looks around.
She moves slightly but stays asleep.
He moves her to his lap then stands up, holding her bridal style. He carries her back to the dorms and lays her on the couch, since he doesn't know where she lives.
No one is around so he gently puts a blanket across her body.
Bakugou smiles gently and walks to his room to put the book away.