Beg

"Lord Explosion Murder right? That's what you wanted to be called Katsu. I used to think you were the coolest person back in school. You were so strong and confident, even if it was more cocky than anything."
"You crazy bitch. Let me go." The blonde growls and pulls on his restraints.
"I can't do that. You're mine now. And no one is gonna find you to take you away from me."
If it weren't for the quirk erasing cuffs he'd blow his way out.
(Y/n) runs her fingers down his cheek gently. "I'm gonna make you feel so good that you'll never want to leave."

Bakugou looks around the dark room and can't help getting flashbacks to when he was kidnapped by the League.
It's been nearly five years now since then.
He clenches his fists angrily. "I will never stop trying to escape." He growls.
"That's what you say now. But soon you'll be saying otherwise."

(Y/n) sits on his lap and he looks at her confused.
"What are you doing?" He asks quickly.
"Oh Katsu." She coos. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this. I worked my ass off to get into UA just so I could stay with you. I even ignored you when you told me to kill myself because I didn't have a quirk."
The hero frowns as he finally remembers her. "(Y/n)?"
"Oh so you do know me. I'm so happy."
"Let me go. Let's talk about this. You'll get arrested if they find us."
"They won't find us. And by the time they did, you'll want to stay."

I need her to take these cuffs off. Maybe if I play along long enough she'll trust me.
"What did you mean..." he begins but trails off looking at their positions.
(Y/n) laughs softly. "I think you can guess that silly. You were definitely the smartest kid in your class."
She's insane if she thinks I'm gonna let her touch me like that.
"I don't think this will work out for us, I'm the dom. So that means I need to touch, grab and hover over. I can't do any of that cuffed to a chair."
"I did this on purpose, Katsu. You won't be the dominant one in this relationship. Oh no Katsuki Bakugou, you're the one who will be screaming my name."
The blonde couldn't hold back a sudden laugh. "I will never. You are insane."

What surprised the hero was that the woman didn't get angry, she smirked.
His own cocky smirk disappears as it turns into confusion.
"We'll see how you feel by the time I'm done with you." She whispers in his ear.
His eyes move to look at her but squeeze shut when she begins grinding against him.
She runs her fingers through his hair and tugs forward.
His face is pressed against her cleavage.
Bakugou groans and tugs on his restraints. "You won't win. I'll kill you." He promises through clenched teeth.
(Y/n) moans in his ear in response. "Oh but Katsu, doesn't it feel so good?" She grinds directly onto his cock.
The fabric between them only adds to the sensation.

(Y/n) pouts cutely when he doesn't respond. She stands up and kneels in front of her captive.
He looks at her quickly and tries to maneuver so she can't pull down his pants.
The woman giggles softly. She manages to pull the zipper down anyway. She pulls his pants down to his ankles
Bakugou growls and tries to kick her, but due to the rope around his ankles his only accomplishment will be tipping the chair.
(Y/n) rubs his thigh with her thumb. "Don't hurt yourself baby. I'll make you drown in pleasure soon enough. Just relax and enjoy."
"I won't-"
Her tongue cuts him off.

She puppy licks his tip while squeezing his balls.
An unexpected moan escapes his lips, after which he growls.
"Fuck you," he whispers.
"You will soon enough Katsu." She promises and goes back to tending to his cock.
His fists turn white and his wrists turn red from pulling so hard.
Her tongue traces the underside and around the tip.
He groans and tries his best to resist.
(Y/n) waits patiently and continues to deep throat him. "You're so hard down here. I think the red of anger in your face turned to red of pleasure in your cock."
"If all you want is dick then hurry and get it over with. I am a hero, there are lives I could be saving. Instead I'm here with you, psycho chick."
"Oh but you are saving a life Katsuki."
He looks at her confused. "What?"
"You're saving your own life. Ya see, I was really depressed because of you in middle school and into high school. But then it turned to anger and jealousy. So instead of killing myself I could just...kill you. One life in place of countless lives you've taken or could've ended because of your selfishness."

The blonde's eyes widen in horror at that thought.
People dying because of him.
Then the All Might incident pops into mind and all his villain encounters.
Katsuki's PTSD causes his mind to race and his hands to sweat.
"My poor baby boy. It's ok. I'll make you feel good and you can forget all of your pain. Just give in to me." She whispers in his ear seductively.
She nibbles on his earlobe and sucks on his Adam's apple. She opens his button down then sucks on his nipples.
Bakugou squeezes his eyes closed as he tries to calm down.
Everything was hitting him at once and it was very overwhelming.

"Give in to me, baby boy." (Y/n) whispers and goes back to sucking on his cock.
Her nose hits his waist, having taken it all in.
She chokes on it but that only turns him on.
Bakugou moans softly and bucks his hips.
(Y/n) rubs his thighs as she sucks.
When she looks up they make eye contact.
His expression is precious.
Weak, vulnerable and lustful.
She pulls off and smiles weakly. "Are you ok baby boy? Do you wanna cum?"
He pulls on his restraints weakly and his teeth clench. The blonde wants nothing more than to fight but he knew it was pointless at this point.

(Y/n) pulls away before Katsuki can release.
He groans and tips his head. "Fuck," he whispers.
She moves back to his lap and grinds against him. "I want you to beg me baby boy. If you wanna cum you have to beg for it."
Bakugou groans when she starts to grind and pulls on his restraints. "I won't ever beg. You're insane."
"You say that but your cock is rock hard. Are you sure you and Eijiro didn't switch quirks?"
The blonde growls at the mention of his best friend. "Leave him out of this."

(Y/n) rubs his cock up and down her lips before pushing him in slowly.
Katsuki moans weakly but tenses.
"That's it baby boy. Give in to the pleasure. Forget about everything except this feeling right now."
He shakes his arms even though they were starting to ache. "Take off my cuffs. My arms are sore. Let me touch you."
"I can't do that Katsu. Don't struggle anymore. Relax and drown in the pleasure."
The blonde shakes his head quickly.

The woman sucks on his sweet spot and begins bouncing roughly. She tugs on his hair roughly, tipping his head back.
Dark marks litter his neck and chest.
"Beg me." She whispers in his ear.
His head shakes.
In response she slams down on his lap.
He moans loudly.
"Beg me." She growls in his ear.
"No!" He yells and pulls on the cuffs harder.
She slaps him and slams down harder. "You can't cum until I say so Katsu. You can't cum until you beg me."

She edges him multiple times, each one making him more and more insane himself.
The pleasure overwhelmes his senses and his mind goes blank.
"Baby boy, do you have something to say to mommy?"
He opens his mouth to protest, but flashbacks flood his mind.
Days from when he bullied (Y/n).
Her tears, scars and his cocky smirk.
Finally something in his mind snapped.

"Mommy please~" he moans. "I've been a bad boy but please. Let me cum. I'm so close it hurts. Please let your baby boy cum, mommy~"
(Y/n) smiles sweetly and pets his head then gently strokes his cheek. "That's it baby boy. I love you so much. Mommy will let you cum."
He pulls on his restraints when she kisses him.
It was supposed to be gentle but he deepens the kiss and turns it heated and passionate.
She bounces roughly and as hard as she can.
A few more thrusts and they release.
Loud moans echo in the empty room.
She can feel him filling her completely.
The blonde slowly comes down from his high and pants heavily.
His head tips forward and hangs for a while.
The (h/c) pants softly and slowly pulls off the hero.

Bakugou slowly looks up at her with half lidded eyes.
"Get some sleep baby boy. We'll have fun again soon." She pats his cheek gently and pecks his lips.
His head falls forward again and he passes out soon after.
(Y/n) walks away, rubbing her belly and smiles.