Affection?

He's not an affectionate guy. He doesn't hold my hand or kiss my cheek.
I didn't mind at first because I knew that's just how he was.
He's not the dating kind so when he asked me out I agreed immediately.
I hoped eventually he would let me hold his hand.
He grumbles when I kiss his cheek and it's adorable.
Every time I try to hold his hand he pulls away quickly.
We make sad eye contact but he looks away then leaves.

Now after a few years of dating I thought he'd finally be ok.
"Hey Katsu, will we ever get married?" I ask.
I sway my feet in the water.
He decided he wanted to go to the beach and sit on the rocks with me, away from people.
A surprised expression replaces his bored one.
He grumbles and sways his feet. "Of course dumbass. Unless you piss me off and I break up with you."
"What if I break up with you instead?" I ask, crossing my arms.
He looks at me and growls. "Why would you dump me? I'm perfect."
"Perfect my ass. We both know that's not true."
"Whatever extra."

I reach out and hold his hand.
He tries to pull away but I squeeze it so he can't. "Let go (Y/n)."
"Why? I just wanna hold your hand. There's no harm in it."
"Yes there is. Let go." He pulls harder, finally managing due to our hands being wet.
I frown and look away. "I knew that you weren't a touchy guy. But I thought that if I held your hand you wouldn't pull away. Why do you always pull away?"
Tears stream down my cheeks.
"I...I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to accidentally use my quirk. You still manage to fluster me and it could accidentally cause an explosion. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you."
I look at him surprised then smile gently.

I move to his lap and cup his face.
He looks up into my eyes and rubs my hips with his thumbs.
I trail my hands down and grab his.
He tries to pull away but I squeeze harder.
"Don't pull away. Even if you sweat and it goes off, it's ok. I won't think less of you. You were just thinking of me. I've waited years for this. Now you have to indulge me."
"Indulge you?"
"Holding hands whenever I want. You have to hold me when we go to sleep. And you have to kiss me whenever I say." I smirk and put my hands on his chest.
He opens his mouth to object but nothing comes out.
"I'm not going anywhere and you can't get rid of me with a couple boom booms. I love you Katsuki."
He sighs but nods. "I love you too (Y/n). And... I guess... I can do a little PDA. Unless some extra is trying to feel you up or something. I'll blow his ass up then I won't let you go. I gotta make sure creepers know you're mine."
I giggle softly and nod. "All yours Katsu."