Professor P2

(Y/n) bites the eraser of her pencil as she studies.
The notes have been sticking better since she and Katsuki started having dates.
He was glad she was getting better and was more than willing to test the waters.
Holding hands, cheek kisses and even cuddling.
The first time he put her between his legs, laid his chin on her shoulder and helped her do homework she got most of the answers right.
Obviously she was flustered but she was overjoyed at getting the right answers.
He pets her hair and sometimes kisses her lips.
Once in a while they go to a cafe or the park to have study dates.

When his three week trial was over he decided to keep it going.
If she was going to continue this improvement he would...gladly keep it up.
Mixed emotions flood his mind as he thinks about their relationship.
Of course he wasn't going to take it seriously at first, he just said that. Now though, the more he learned about her and saw how hard working she is, made him reconsider.

(Y/n) began to feel stupid for believing he wasn't lying.
He was making all the right moves but they felt disconnected.
As the weeks went by she began to distance herself but made sure to keep getting her grade up.
At first Katsuki didn't notice but soon enough she began to pull away when he went in for kisses or cuddles.
Finally he spoke up.

"Hey extra, what's going on with you?"
"Nothing." The woman responds, continuing to write homework answers.
"Obviously something is up with you. A couple weeks ago you would blush and look away if I offered to kiss your cheek. Now you won't let me near you."
"How hard do you have to force yourself to do it Mr. Bakugou?"
The blonde looks at the woman confused. "What are you talking about?"
"I thought you didn't lie? Now I realize that's all you've ever done to me. I told you not to offer a relationship if you were gonna fake it. Everyday has been torture for you hasn't it?"
"That's not true."
"Then why do you always look and feel so disconnected? I'm not trying to twist your arm. I should've just dropped out when I had the chance."
"Don't say that! You've come so far. You're already at a C. Just a couple more assignments and tests and you'll be-"

"I don't care!" She yells, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I didn't care about that. All I wanted was you. Having both was great but it was all a lie. You said you wanted to know more about me but you have no interest in me or my..."
She trails off and hides her face in her hands.
Her knees press up to her chest and her arms rest on top.
Katsuki clenches his fists and his anger comes back. "Do you want the truth? Fine! You're right. I didn't actually want a relationship, I've never been in one. Then when I saw how well you were improving and the more I learned about your life and interests things started to change. I began to like you, as a person and not just a student. I don't know how to deal with these feelings so I did things I've seen other couples do."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in surprise. She didn't know how to feel or respond.
He looks away and tries to get his breathing back to normal.
"You've never been in a relationship?"
"Of course not! I've been too busy to deal with a significant other. My job is my first priority."
It seems as if his anger transferred to her.
"Are you serious? You did... and I..." She couldn't even finish a sentence, she was so angry.
"Why are you getting worked up? It's-"
"Shut up you jerk!"

Before he can explode her face she smashes their lips together.
His eyes widen but he growls and kisses back.
His hand grips the back of her neck, pulling on her hair.
(Y/n) digs her nails into his hips and pulls him close.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispers against her lips.
"Are you so easily seduced by a kiss?"
"No but I can make you melt before the night is over."
"Make me melt huh? I think you can do more than that."
"Are you suggesting that a student and I-"
"I definitely want you to take my first time, yes."
"Who says I want you to be my first time?" Bakugou asks, arms crossed.
(Y/n) shrugs and walks away. "Fine. Then I'm going back to studying."

"You can't get me hard then walk away." The blonde scolds and follows her.
(Y/n) turns around quickly to verify his claim.
Of course it was true and a tent had formed in his pants.
"Then ask your girlfriend to take care of you." The woman lays down on her bed and lays on her side, burying her face into her pillows slightly.
Bakugou gets on the bed and hovers over her, their faces a foot or so away. "Extra you're gonna help me with this since I'm helping get your grade up."
"Are you insinuating that I'm fucking my teacher for a better grade?"

That made him quiet then growl.
He sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at his lap.
(Y/n) frowns and looks at him.
"I don't really know what I'm doing. Please Teddy Bear, help me. I promise that my feelings for you are real and I do love being with you."
The (h/c) wraps her arms around his shoulders from behind and kisses his jaw.
He rubs her arm with his thumb.
"I like when you call me that. It's comforting. I will be your Teddy Bear and you can be my Big Bear."
"Does Baby Bear work as well?" The blonde questions, earning a nod from the woman.

(Y/n) pulls away and takes off her clothes.
Katsuki looks away and tries hiding his blush.
"Have you never seen a naked woman either?"
"Of course not!" He growls and takes off his shirt.
His pants follow shortly after.
"Do you at least know what to do?"
"Of course dumbass! I'm not an idiot. I bet even that stupid spark plug knows what to do."
"Spark plug?" She questions.
"A kid I went to school with." He mumbles and looks away.

(Y/n) nods and gets on her knees. "Lay down and I'll put my mouth to good use."
Katsuki agrees and lays on his back. "I want you to sit on my face while you're at it. We'll please each other."
The woman blushes deeply but nods slowly. "Promise you won't look though. I'm not comfortable with my body and I don't want you to see it yet."
He opens his mouth to object but he closes it. He could see her nerves shooting through the roof. "Fine," he mumbles and closes his eyes.

(Y/n) gets into the 69 position and begins her assault.
Her tongue licks the tip slowly while her hand strokes the shaft fully.
Her hands even squeeze his balls to add to his pleasure.
Bakugou moans softly and arches his back slightly and his hips buck up.
His hands grip her hips as he begins working on her.
His tongue licks up and down before dripping inside her.
Her juices coating his tongue and chin.
Loud sucking noises echo in the otherwise quiet room.

It didn't take long for either of them to release.
First Katsuki then (Y/n).
"Do you want to be on your back or your knees?" He asks gently, rubbing her back as she gets off.
Her legs shake from her orgasm but she gets on all fours.
"Pull my hair, spank me or do whatever. I'm yours to use." She responds seductively.
He couldn't hold back anymore and slams in all the way.
The (h/c) moans loudly as her back arches. She grips the sheets tightly and before she can hang her head he grips her hair tightly.
He pulls back and thrusts hard and fast.
She tries helping by thrusting back into him but her movement is slow compared to his.
He spanks her roughly, leaving her ass raw and sore.

"If you keep squeezing me I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it back Teddy Bear."
"Cum big bear. Hurry~ I wanna feel you fill me." She moans.
Before he can say anything else he groans loudly and shoots his load deep inside her.
She moans weakly as she cums and they ride out their highs.

Katsuki pants and falls next to her.
(Y/n) lays on her side, head on his shoulder. She pants heavily but gets her breathing back to normal soon.
"Are you ok? Did I go too hard?"
"Did you leave a mark?" She asks.
"Your ass might have my hand print on it. Does that count?"
"Good. Then you did your job to the fullest. Thank you Katsuki."
"Whatever extra." He mumbles and looks away.
She turns his face to look into his eyes.
"You're welcome Teddy Bear. Now I expect you to ace your next test without fail."
(Y/n) whines cutely but sighs. "I will do my best, I promise."