Aizawa's Adpoted Daughter p2

(Y/n) pants heavily as she falls to one knee.
"(N/n) don't you think you've been pushing yourself too much? I know the sports festival is coming up but I don't want you to hurt yourself."
"I'm fine! I'm gonna beat Katsuki and I'm gonna prove I can be a hero and I don't need your help."
Shota frowns but nods. "I get that part. I just don't want you pushing yourself over the edge."
"Daddy I'll be fine. I promise." She gets up and hugs him tightly.
"You've gotten better, I can already tell. So many portals at once."
"And I've been working on my offense. Portals will only work for defense." (Y/n) adds and smiles softly.
"Hand-to-hand? Who have you been practicing with?" The raven haired man questions.
"I asked Izuku for dirt on Katsuki, which he gladly gave me. I've been physically practicing with Hound Dog. He said I could punch him and vent my troubles to him at the same time."

Aizawa chuckles quietly and ruffles her hair with his non-cast hand. "Can we go home and eat dinner? I have papers to grade."
The girl sighs but nods and wraps her arm around her father's waist. "Fine."
He grabs her bag and rests it on his opposite shoulder.
(Y/n) makes a portal and they step into their house.
Bakugou growls softly from behind the tree he was watching her from. "Damn extra." He mumbles and walks home.

When the day finally comes (Y/n) obviously places first for the obstacle course, just transporting herself from the starting line to the finish line.
Most people didn't think that was fair but the judges decided to let her do it anyway.
They figured the next challenge and the one on one would maybe knock her down a peg to two.

Midoriya placed second and she congratulated him.
He blushed and thanked her.
Katsuki growls and his hands spark. "Unfair advantage," he mumbles.
During the cavalry battle Bakugou went after her but her team managed due to her sending anyone that came near away with a portal.
Everyone was getting annoyed with her portals but her team was thankful to have them, even if it made them huge targets.

The real pressure came down to the one on one matches.
(Y/n) saw her and Bakugou would be fighting and when she looks at him he's already glaring at her.
"I will kill you." He threatens and shoves his hands into his pockets.
(Y/n) puts on a brave face but when she gets back into the school Aizawa walks over.
He pats her shoulder and she grips his shirt.
Due to his injuries his cast arm rests heavily on her back.

"You can do this. All your training has prepared you for this fight. You can beat him."
"I'll make you proud. I will be a hero and I'll do it on my own. I won't be a burden to you."
"You have never been a burden. Don't let him convince you otherwise. I love you (Y/n)." He manages to kiss her forehead gently and she smiles.

(Y/n) calms herself down before the fight but that all changes when they actually come face to face.
When the match begins Bakugou didn't waste any time.
He threw out insults and attacks.
She dodges the blasts and uses them against him.
He kept moving to make sure he was sweating enough.
If she was allowed to, she would've brought any antiperspirants to stop him from sweating.

"I've got a little secret extra. Come closer so the audience can't hear."
This confused (Y/n) and she thought it was a trick.
But when he got closer and confessed his secret her eyes widen.
"I love you." He whispers in her ear then blasts her toward the perimeter.

Tears water her eyes and she loses it.
Ever since she started going to UA he has bullied and harassed her.
Physically, mentally and emotionally.
This was the last straw, pretending to have feelings for her.
She screams in rage and a surge of energy shocks everyone in the stands.
Katsuki gets knocked toward the edgeline as well, almost outside, but thankfully for him he was just barely in.

He glares at her but he is slightly taken aback.
She uses a portal to transport in front of him and punches him in the face, hard.
He groans softly and smirks. "So you have been improving, you fucking extra."
He uses his quirk to hurt her but it only fuels her anger.
She punches hard and in just the right places. (Y/n) uses his explosions against him to add to his pain.

The blonde couldn't believe she was winning, and it pissed him off.
Impressed at first but now he was just angry.
He fought back but she wasn't giving him a chance.
Soon he was on his back and she was punching his face.
Blood covers his face and her knuckles.

It took her a while before she realized he was out.
She gasps softly and quickly gets off of him.
The crowd is silent.
Finally two robots come out with a stretcher and take Bakugou to Recovery Girl.
Midnight walks over slowly. "(Y/n) are you ok?" She whispers and puts her hand on the girl's back.
"I'm so sorry." (Y/n) whispers and cries softly. "I didn't mean to hurt him that bad."
"The winner is (Y/n)!" Midnight yells, lifting the girl's arm.
The crowd hesitantly cheers but the noise is drowned out in her racing mind.

(Y/n) quickly walks back inside and Aizawa rushes over.
"(Y/n)!" He yells, jogging over.
She cries into his chest and falls to her knees.
The man holds his daughter close. "What happened? What did he say to you?"
"He said that he loves me. I lost it. Everything he's said and done to me all came flooding back and I hurt him. I'm so sorry. Everyone probably thinks I'm gonna be a villain not a hero. I messed everything up."
"Just calm down. Deep breaths." He pets her hair and hums softly.

After a bit she manages to stop crying and just sniffles.
He hands her his pocket tissues and she blows her nose. "Why don't you sit with me and Mic to watch the rest of the matches until your next one. All you have to do is knock your next opponents out of bounds ok? You don't have to be physical with them."
(Y/n) lays her head against his shoulder but nods. "Ok."

Everyone that fought (Y/n) was too nervous to give it their all. They were all sent out of bounds.
(Y/n) ended up winning the sports festival but not even All Might's words of encouragement and improvement could brighten up her mood.
While Katsuki was in the infirmary (Y/n) left flowers and a short note.

Please forgive me for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. I lost control, but it won't happen again. You said that you loved me, and I knew you didn't mean it so I got really upset. Please don't kill me when you recover.
(Y/n)

No one knew what to say when classes started up again.
(Y/n) remains silent as her father and the other teachers were talking.
Her mind was racing so she just barely got the notes.
Todoroki was the only one who said anything to her and it came at the end of the day. "You did a great job. I'm proud of you." He smiles softly and leaves.
When everyone else had left for the day the blonde explosion remained.

(Y/n) looks at her classmate but when they make eye contact she quickly looks away.
"It wasn't a lie ya know." He mumbles, walking over to her.
"What?" (Y/n) looks at Katsuki confused.
"When I told you that I love you. It wasn't a lie like your letter said. I meant it."
Tears water her eyes and she pounds on his chest weakly.
Her head hangs between her arms.
"Don't say that! After everything you've done to me, said to me. How could you possibly feel that way about me?"

The blonde lifts her head and smirks. "Because no one has ever beaten me before. You were the first, and it felt damn great. Knowing you improved so much and are living up to your potential. You will be a great hero someday. I know that now. You may be a daddy's girl but you don't need him to solve all your problems."
(Y/n) sniffles and glares at him. "I hate you," she mumbles.
He holds the back of her head and kisses her gently.
She kisses back, gripping his collar tightly.