Choose p2

//I'm finally making the part two of this. This the Bakugou ending. If you want the Todoroki ending I will write that and post it in my Todoroki one shot book. So just either message me here or on my Todoroki book if that's something you want.
Also, this pic has nothing to do with the chapter I just thought it was cute

(Y/n) didn't know how long she could keep this charade up.
After all the bad things that have happened to class 1-A she could tell how Katsuki had changed.
Shoto was a helpful friend when she needed to break character.
Bakugou on the other hand was her acceleration. He didn't know how long he could keep up without giving up.
"I need to beat her! At least once Dammit!"

Then it happened.
He snapped and attacked her.
Since she was caught off guard she didn't have time to get into the cocky character.
"Please don't hurt me!" She begged weakly, crossing her arms over her face before he could use an explosion.
"Bakugou don't do it!" Shoto yells.
The blonde stops just before he can explode her face. He looks at her confused.
"(Y/n)...?" Deku begins but trails off.
She realized what she did as Shoto runs over and hugs her.
"It's ok. I'm here." He whispers.
Katsuki wasn't having it. He grabs her by the collar and uses his quirk to propel them away from the class.

(Y/n) holds on for dear life which only makes him growl.
Once they get far enough away he slams her against a tree.
"What the hell is going on, rainbow bitch?"
Her shaking doesn't go unnoticed.
He lets her go and frowns. "What happened to your cocky, arrogant demeanor?"
"What happened to yours?" She asks instead.
(Y/n) keeps eye contact but he could tell she was still scared of him.
"I'm not an idiot. I can't be cocky in the world we live in, especially when you've managed to beat me every time we spar. There's nothing more important to a hero than protecting those in need but to do that I need to be the best. You keep taking that away."
"Katsuki I-"
"Shut up! Is this how you really are? Weak, vulnerable and scared of me? You rely on icy-hot to protect you?"
"No! He's my best friend and he's there when I need to be myself. This whole charade me and Aizawa planned has taken a lot from me. I'm not confident nor a bully. We knew that if you were ever gonna change you needed a challenge so I stepped up to the plate."

Silence takes over for a while as they stare at each other.
His fists clench but his expression softens.
"Katsu..."
"You're a real hero." He finally whispers.
Her eyes widen in shock.
"W-what?"
"You're brave, and powerful and you care about saving people. This whole time you've been terrified but put on a smile and stood up to any villain that's crossed your path. You're a real hero. You never cared about money, fame or were selfish."
Tears stream down her cheeks as she listens.
"You only wanna be the best so you can beat Deku." She mumbles then giggles.
"Deku is weak and dumb. Just goes to show, even with all his power he will never beat me."
"False."
"What did you say extra?" He growls, fists sparking.
"I said: false. Further expansion will make me puke. I don't actually like Deku... or Uraraka...or some other classmates. I find those two very annoying and selfish."

The next few seconds are a blur.
The only thing either of them knew for sure, was Katsuki kissed (Y/n).
His hands grip her biceps and they both keep eye contact.
Although soon enough their eyes close and deepen the kiss.
Her hands play with his soft hair and his hands move down to rub her hips.
When they pull away he growls.
"Dumbass. You better stop being fake and start being yourself. If not, I will blow your ass into next week."
(Y/n) couldn't help laughing now. She nods then lays her head on his chest.

"We should probably head back extra."
The girl pouts but agrees. "Will you carry me again, properly this time?"
"I was thinking we could walk back. I'm sure Aizawa will scold me and I don't feel like dealing with it right now."
"I'm sure if I explain things he'll go easier on you."
"How will we explain this to the class?" He asks, now averting his gaze.
"I guess I'll have to tell them the truth. Am I allowed to add the "we're dating now" part?"
"Dating? Who said we're dating?" He quickly stumbles out.
"You just kissed me, Katsu. Do you go around kissing girls that don't matter to you? Ones that you aren't dating?"
"Shut up dumbass." He grumbles, hands deep in his pockets.
(Y/n) laughs softly and links her arm with his. "Ok. I love you Katsuki."
Bakugou growls and looks to the side. "Whatever (Y/n)."