Aizawa's adopted Daughter

"Now don't forget. We're keeping the "dad"s to a minimum. I don't need class 1-A finding out. They already give me enough grief I don't need them ranting about you."
The young girl whines cutely and pulls on her father's sleeve. "But what am I supposed to say if they ask who my father is?"
"You could either say he died. Or explain that you were adopted by a pro."
"And when problem child asks which one?" She retorts.
Shouta sighs softly. "Tell him it's a secret."
She giggles and nods. "Ok daddy."
"Let's hurry before classes start."

(Y/n) makes a portal to the 1-A classroom and the two step in.
"Whoa who are you?" Izuku asks.
All the students look at the short girl.
(Y/n) looks at the tall man and he gestures to his chair. She nods and sits down.
"This is (Y/n) and she will be joining the class for a few months."
"Can she take Mineta's spot instead?" All the girls ask in unison.
"Hey!" The said boy and Kaminari respond in unison as well.
"Was that a portal quirk? That's so cool. Can you tell me about it?" The green haired boy asks.
"Not now." Aizawa answers in her place.
(Y/n) smiles kindly. "Maybe after school."
"She's so cute." Kaminari compliments, looking at Sero and Kirishima.
The two nod in agreement.
Black hair raises and red eyes glow.
"Don't you all have homework that's due today?"
Everyone(accept Bakugou of course) gulps and immediately starts working.
(Y/n) giggles at how protective her father is. She made a mental note to tease him about it later. The girl looks out at her classmates and makes eye contact with a certain blonde explosion.
His glare made her frown and look down.

After classes were done everyone leaves, except (Y/n) and Aizawa.
"Daddy I promise I won't date any of them. I can handle their passes."
"Good. Cause if they touch you I'll kill them."
"Hey um...does Katsuki really hate everyone? I thought maybe I could try being friends but when we made eye contact he gave me a death glare." She inquired leaning against the chalkboard.
"His walls are tall and strong. He is cocky but I know he works the hardest out of everyone in class. Good luck trying to get him to see you as anything other than an extra." Aizawa responds and pets her head.
She smiles and leans into his hand.
"But if he hurts you I won't hesitate-"
"Daddy stop it."
"I adopted you and now I get to protect you from kids who aren't worth your time."
"Katsuki's worth my time. It's just that... I'm not worth his."
"Don't start that please. I have a hard enough time with 1A, I don't need to add you to my list."

From outside the classroom Bakugou stares at the ground as he eavesdrops on the two.
His fists and teeth clench.
Once it goes quiet inside the room he assumes they left via her portal.
The blonde pushes off the wall and walks away, hands in his pockets. "Tch," he whispers.
He didn't want to be her friend, to let his walls crumble again.
It's bad enough the "Bakusquad" annoys him all the time.
But knowing she's Aizawa's adopted daughter made him angry.
She'll get arrogant and start looking down at everyone thinking he'll come solve all her problems.
"I'll put her in her place." He mumbles and goes to his dorm.

As the weeks go by Bakugou made small threats and bullied her in the empty classroom, as well as her dorm.
(Y/n) was heartbroken by his threats.
Everyone called her a sweet cinnamon roll but he convinced her otherwise.
"You think just because you're the teacher's daughter you think you can get away with whatever, do whatever, but you're just a little nobody. You're weak and you don't have what it takes to be a hero."
She didn't want to believe what he said, she even ignored it at first.
Although as time went on she couldn't help believing him.
The girl began to distance herself from everyone.
The raven haired teacher took notice of his daughter's strange behavior and confronted her.
Of course she giggled and denied it. This method always fools him.
He smiles and ruffles his hair. "Just remember that you can tell me anything. And if someone hurts you, they'll get their ass whooped."
(Y/n) nods and walks to her dorm.

About a week before (Y/n) is supposed to leave she finally breaks.
She goes to the roof of the 1-A dorm and cries.
Thankfully no one is outside so they can't hear her.
Everything she's been holding in for months is finally released.
Words don't form coherently.
She tries wiping her tears but more replace them.
The setting sun turns her skin golden.

"Who's up here?" A familiar homeroom teacher questions, climbing up to the roof.
(Y/n) quickly goes silent and manages to stop crying. She hides behind her hoodie and finishes wiping her face.
Aizawa walks over and smiles when he notices who it is. "Hey. What are you doing here? The other students are in the common room deciding what movie to watch."
"I just wanted to watch the sunset. It's so pretty." She responds and he chuckles.
He sits next to her and rubs her back.
She smiles nervously and looks at her lap.
"Are you gonna tell me what's been going on?"
The girl looks at her father quickly, shocked at how fast he got it.
Her gaze shifts down again.
"I can't. Cause that would only prove his point." She whispers with a raspy voice.
"Who's point?" He asks, confused.
She buries her face in her knees.
He sighs, wrapping his legs around her so they're face to face. He holds her close and pets her hair.
"It's Katsu." She whispers.
His hand stops as he tenses.
"He knows about us and he has been bullying me for months. But he's not wrong. Everything he's said is true."
She would've continued to rant but her father cuts her off.
He pulls her away and scans her face. He wipes her tears. "Has he hurt you, physically?"
She looks away, "kinda."
He stands up, fists clenched and gets off the roof.

(Y/n) follows quickly. "Daddy don't! He thinks I need you to solve all my problems. You're just proving his point."
"I don't care. No one hurts you." He responds and slams the front door open.
The whole class jumps at the loud sound.
"Aizawa sensei what's wrong?" Ochako asks, looking at Tsu next to her, then back at the teacher.
"Bakugou we need to talk."
The said blonde smirks. "So you really do need daddy to save your ass. You don't have what it takes to be a hero."
"Daddy please. Just leave it alone." (Y/n) begs, pulling on her father's sleeve.
Aizawa stops a few feet away from the blonde. "She doesn't need me. She has more potential to be a hero than you."
Everyone is confused and shocked by the casual way (Y/n) calls their teacher "daddy".
"Wait so (Y/n) is actually Aizawa's secret love child?" Of course Todoroki is the first to speak up.
"I'm not his secret love child. My parents were murdered and Aizawa adopted me." (Y/n) explains.
"He probably didn't want us to know because he knows us. He probably didn't want Mineta to be a perv. Aizawa doesn't like us knowing any personal info on him and..." Izuku continues to ramble.
"SHUT UP DEKU!" Bakugou yells, hands sparking.
The teacher uses his quirk against the boy.
Bakugou growls and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Whatever. She's weak and can't even stand up for herself."
(Y/n) growls and pushes Aizawa out of her way. "Fine! You want me to stand up for myself fine. Fuck you Katsuki Bakugou! You're an arrogant asshole who is so insecure about himself that he has to take it out on others instead of a more healthy way. I just wanted to be friends but you decided I wasn't good enough. I will be a hero, just you watch me." She slaps him and runs out of the dorms building.
Everyone was shocked, eyes wide and mouths hanging.
Bakugou is silent, fists clenched at his sides and bangs covering his eyes.
After a few moments and the shock began to wear off, the blonde smirks.
Aizawa looks at him confused then sighs. "Are you gonna give her time or are you gonna run after her?"
"That's too much of a hassle. She'll come back around sundown."
"So are we gonna ignore that (Y/n) is Mr. Aizawa's-"
"Todoroki we get it." Mina cuts the boy off.
Shoto frowns, looking down, then looks at Izuku.
Of course his suspicions aren't completely gone.