Princess Explosion Murder

Growing up his daughter has been one hell of a ride. Obviously it isn't all sunshine and rainbows like you get at the Midoriya household. Daddy is strict, and he likes to remind me that I'll never be like my mom, whoever she is.
Every time I ask he growls and walks away.
He boasts about himself, but it's also obvious that he wasn't ready to be a dad.
The only thing he gets right is cooking and tucking me in.
He won't kiss my head or read me a story.
I had to learn everything myself, except for cursing.
He's the best teacher.
I'm pretty sure my first word was fuck.
In public kids stay away from me.
Finally I stopped going outside altogether.
It's not like daddy noticed.
When I turned 12 I got a job mowing lawns and cleaning people's houses.
I saved up money and by the time I was 14 I could pay for some hair dye and changed my boring blonde to rainbow.
Daddy yelled at me but I didn't care.

A couple times I heard daddy crying in his bed though.
That's why I could never bring myself to hate him. I came to terms with the fact that he isn't ready to be a dad.
He loves me, and I love him, even if he doesn't know how to show it.

"Daddy!" I yell from my bathroom.
The blonde man slowly walks to his 17 year old's bathroom. "What?" He asks boredly.
"I-I need to go to the hospital." I lie but make it convincing.
My father's eyes widen as he looks me up and down. "What's wrong?" He yells jogging to me.
"Everything hurts. Please daddy." I respond and hunch over gripping my stomach and head.
Bakugou picks me up and runs me to the car. He quickly drives to the nearest hospital and carries me in.

"Help me! My daughter." He yells looking around.
A nurse jogs over and lays me on a gurney. "What's wrong?" She asks walking us to a room. She's in on my lie.
"I-I don't know. She said everything hurts."
The girl nods and takes us to a room.
Upon arriving at the room she looks at me. "I'm gonna take a blood sample."
I nod quickly and look away, squeezing daddy's hand.
He does the same to my hand. He looks genuinely concerned.
It's moments like this that I cherish.
He usually doesn't pay me any mind but if I am hurt physically his full attention is on me.
"I'll be back when the tests are done."
I nod and look at my dad. "Daddy, I'm scared." I whisper, not lying.
"You're gonna be ok. I promise. You're a Bakugou which means you'll be just fine."
I nod and bite my lip.
He rubs my stomach and kisses my head.

A while later the nurse comes back smiling.
"I have good news."
"Good news? My daughter is in pain. What kinda news could that be?" Daddy responds angrily.
I giggle softly and pull on his sleeve.
He looks down at me and sits down.
"I'm not hurt daddy. I asked Helena to do a DNA test to figure out who my mom is. Since you never told me I needed to figure it out on my own. Why didn't you ever tell me who she is? Why do you always get so angry?"
"Because I don't know who she is!" He yells, probably before he could register the words.
By his wide eyes my assumptions were right.
"You don't know who my mom is? How many women did you sleep with?
He looks down, ashamed of the answer.
"You were left on my bed one day while I was at work. I came home and read the note. I didn't really recognize the handwriting but it only said I was your father and your name."
I sit up and rub his back. "Daddy we can find out together."
He holds my hand tightly. "I love you," he whispers. "I'm so sorry."
"Can I tell you the results?" Helena questions.
I look at her and nod.

"Father is Bakugou Katsuki. Mother is listed at a Ochako Uraraka."
I look at daddy to see his eyes wider than before. "Daddy what's wrong?"
"Oh god," he whispers. He grips his hair and pulls roughly.
"Daddy what's wrong?" I repeat.
"We went to high school together. She-she's married to Deku. Fuck," he whispers under his breath. "W-why don't you have a quirk? Y-you... she and I have powerful quirks. So why didn't you get one?!" He yells desperately at me.
Tears stream down my cheeks quickly.
"I do have a quirk daddy. I just never use it because I'm scared." I respond and sniffle. I try wiping my tears away but they keep coming.
A small sigh can be heard while the door closes.
"You have a quirk? What is it?"
"I have explosions and I can make things float." I respond quietly.
Daddy sighs softly and kisses my head. "I'm such an idiot. I should've been helping you instead of trying to ignore you. I love you, I promise. Would you like to go to UA? I can get you in."
"Daddy I wanna meet mama." I respond looking into his eyes.
The blonde sighs softly but nods. "Ok."
I smile and stand up.
He holds me close and kisses my head.
We walk to the car and he drives to the Midoriya household.

I smile softly while daddy takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.
"Daddy it's gonna be ok. We are Bakugou's, nothing hurts us."
The blonde man laughs and ruffles my hair. "You are the best thing in my life. And I will always be here. Got that little shit?"
I nod softly.
"Now let's go."
The two of us walk up to the front door and I knock.
Dad squeezes the hem of my shirt and I giggle. He seems more scared or nervous than me.

Finally the door opens and there is the familiar green haired man.
"Kacchan?" He whispers confused.
"Deku." Daddy mumbles in response.
"What are you doing here? Hello darling." He asks then addresses me.
"We have something we need to tell Ochako. And I guess you should know too." The blonde answers.
"Oh. Um... ok I guess." He turns and calls for his wife.
Soon enough the brunette walks over and her eyes widen.
"Bakugou? What are you doing here?"
Daddy takes a deep breath. "You're the mother of my daughter." He wraps his arm around my back.
I look at mom nervously.
She looks between us confused. "What?"
"Wait what?" Deku questions looking at us wide eyed.
Daddy squeezes my back. "You left her in my apartment 17 years ago. How can you not remember her? She was your first child! I know it was a one night stand but still. Or did you try covering it up with Deku?"
Anger shows on daddy's face and I hold him back.
"Daddy calm down." I whisper.
The brunette bites her lip. "Baku-"
"Don't even! I brought her here because she wanted to meet her mother but I guess that was a mistake. She doesn't love you or want you in her life. She has a new family, she doesn't need you." Bakugou yells and grips my hand.
Tears stream down my cheeks as I look at my mom.
"I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear? I wasn't ready 17 years ago Bakugou. We just graduated high school and trying to be pro heroes."

"Mom have you seen my uniform shirt?" A boy calls from inside the house, moving closer.
Everyone looks at the boy.
He looks at everyone and blushes.
"You weren't ready 17 years ago but you were 14 years ago?!" The blonde yells.
"Katsu-" the brunette tries again but is cut off.
"Fuck this. Have fun with your family gravity girl. And fuck off Deku." Daddy drags me back to the car.
I get in and buckle up.
He gets in and slams the door, driving off.
I could see his knuckles turn white and it made me nervous that we might crash.

Although a few moments later we are parked in the middle of nowhere.
I look over just in time to see him break down.
Never in my life had I seen him show any type of sadness.
He cries gently into the steering wheel.
I unbuckle him and myself. I crawl over and sit in his lap. "Daddy," I whisper gently, making him look into my eyes.
He sniffles gently.
"I don't care about mom moving on, or needing me. I have you, that's all that matters. I love you, and I know you love me. I'm a Bakugou and we Bakugou survive."
He smiles slightly and kisses my head. "I love you baby. I'm so sorry."
I smile back and kiss his nose.
"Let's go home."
"Or we could go blow shit up." I offer and he smirks.
"You are my daughter." He whispers and holds me close.
I bury my face in his chest and hug him tightly.
"Let's go blow shit up." He repeats and starts driving.
I stay in his lap as he drives and we go to a clearing we've been to before and blow different things up.
We look at each other and smile softly.
It was nice, just the two of us. That's all we need, is each other.