Depressed Older Sister

"The girl with braided hair then-"
"Hey shrimp why are you in a tree?" A familiar blonde yells looking at his sister.
"I'm studying." She lies looking around her.
"You don't have any books with you. And why would you study up there?"
"Because I'm away from your loud mouth."
Bakugou growls and his hands spark. "(Y/n) if you're gonna study, go to your dorm."
"The campus is still closed due to the villain attack."
"Speaking of which he didn't hurt you right?"
The sincerity in his voice made her smile.
He's a bully but at least he cares about her well-being.
She wanted to tell her brother everything was fine but it was a lie. "He didn't hurt me Katsu."
Deep down he was hurting from his PTSD and she knew it.
That's why she kept her pain hidden. She felt it didn't compare to his troubles.
The blonde sighs but nods. "Ok, I trust you. You should go home though. The old hag called me cause she couldn't reach you."
(Y/n) looks away, making her brother suspicious.

"(N/n) what's going on?" Katsuki asks gently after he climbs up the tree.
Tears stream down her cheeks but she tries wiping them away quickly.
His expression changes to confusion.
"I'm sorry Katsu. Your big sister isn't as strong as you."
"What are you talking about?" He asks, wiping her tears too. "Why are you crying? What happened?"
"I didn't want to tell you. You've been through so much and I know you're hurting too. I wish I could hide it like you... but I can't."
"I don't want you to hide anything from me. I don't want you to cry. I bottle everything until I explode, that's not a good thing (n/n)."
"I don't want you to be disappointed in me, or hate me, if I tell you."
"Shut up dumbass and tell me."
"I want to die." She blurts and she quickly covers her mouth as her eyes widen.

His red eyes widen in horror and mouth opens slightly. "No," he whispers.
She looks away then buries her face in her knees. "I'm sorry," she cries. "I tried to jump off the roof of the abandoned part of campus but one of my professors caught me with his quirk. Actually doing it only made me want to jump again or end it more in general. I don't want to leave you because I love you but..."
He didn't know what to say as she rants. His mind raced but listened to every word she said.
She bends forward and cries into his lap.
He immediately holds her close, but he didn't notice his own tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please don't leave me," he whispers. "I wouldn't be able to handle it if you left me, if you jumped. You're my sister and I need you."
She wants to say so many things but all she could do is cry. She grips his pants tightly.
"Dammit (Y/n)!" He yells angrily. "You're not allowed to die. You're my reason to be number one. I'm gonna protect you just like All Might did. You have to see me when I get to number one."
"I wanna see you be number one." She finally manages to say something.
"Then please don't leave me." He begs and holds her closer.
"I'm sorry," she cries softly.
"Don't leave me!" He yells again. He pushes her face up and stares into her eyes.
She squeezes her eyes closed as she shakes her head quickly. "I can't. I want to di-"
"Shut up! You're not allowed to die. You have to... you have to..."
He couldn't even finish his sentence. His only reasons were selfish and he didn't know what to say.
(Y/n) grips his hands tightly and cries louder. "Katsu please," she begs. "Please," she whispers.
"I need you." He whispers weakly and looks into her eyes.
It breaks her heart to see his pained expression.
She opens her mouth but nothing comes out.
He shakes his head and buries his face in her lap.
She sniffles and plays with his hair. She leans forward and lays her head against his. "I love you Katsu. I wanna see you be number one. I-I'll stay alive."
He grips her pants but keeps his face buried.
"Don't leave me," he whispers.
"I won't leave you." She whispers back and kisses his head.