Convenience Store

"Come on Bakugou. I need to get something to eat for lunch." Kirishima pesters his best friend.
"We have half an hour to get to school shitty hair. You better make this quick." The blonde explosion grumbles.
"I promise. There's a convenience store nearby."
The two make their way to the shop and go inside.
"Hey Eijiro." A young girl, about the same age as the two boys, greets.
Kirishima smiles and looks at the girl. "Good morning (Y/n). How's your dad?"
The blonde looks at the girl and scoffs.
"He's better, thanks. I have your stuff ready. Are you doing exact change again?"
The redhead smiles and walks to the counter. "Yeah. This is my friend Bakugou. Do you wanna get something buddy?"
"No," he grumbles.
(Y/n) giggles. "I remember you telling me about him. He really does seem like an angry pomeranian.
The blonde growls and his hands spark. "What did you say extra."
(Y/n)'s eyes widen and she takes a step back, fear evident in her eyes.
Kirishima jumps in and pushes Bakugou's hands down. "Whoa there Bakugou! Careful bro. She was attacked by a villain last week."
"Oh shit. I'm sorry."
(Y/n) smiles softly. "It's ok. It's an involuntary response."
Katsuki looks down at the girl and into her eyes. He smiles slightly as he notices the uniqueness of them.
They look like a galaxy.
Kirishima smirks and pays for his stuff then grabs his bag.
Bakugou looks away and grumbles.
"Have a nice day guys." (Y/n) waves as the two leave.
Neither of them spoke about it again.

Every other day Bakugou goes to the convenience store and just buys an energy drink, which most of the time he gives to Kirishima or Denki.
"Do you really drink these? You don't strike me as the type." She asks after a few months of him just buying the 12 oz can.
The blonde shrugs. "Eh. Once in a while they're ok."
"I have another question."
"What is it extra?" He asks boredly.
"Why do you always smell like caramel?"
"It's because of my quirk. I sweat a nitroglycerin-like substance that I can make explode." The teen smirks as he explains his quirk.
"That's cool I guess. I don't like big explosions, they scare me."
"What's your quirk?" He finally asks.
"I don't have one actually. Mama and papa were supportive and they let me work here. Papa even named the shop after me."
"If you don't have a quirk why do your eyes look like that?" 
(Y/n) giggles softly. "I have my father's eyes. So it's genetic I guess."
Katsuki rolls his eyes. "Yeah whatever. They're nice."
(Y/n) gasps softly. "Is the great King Explosion Murder giving an extra a compliment?"
The blonde growls and lifts his hands.
The fear in her eyes and the small step back cause the boy to sigh.
"Whatever extra. I'll see ya."
"Have a nice day Katsu."
The blonde stops walking and blushes, but doesn't turn around and keeps walking.
(Y/n) giggles softly.

"Hey Bakugou! Can you help me out?"
"With what shitty hair?" The blonde grumbles, looking up from his notebook.
"(Y/n)'s birthday is today and I wanna surprise her with my gift."
"Why do you need my help?" Bakugou asks, confused.
"Because it's a hedgehog. I need you to set up the cage outside the shop while I get her. I don't want something to happen to it while I'm inside."
The blonde sighs but nods. "Fine. I guess I could wish her a happy birthday. I can't believe she remembered mine."
"I told her when we first met. She helped me when I was picking out your gift."
Bakugou looks at his friend quickly then rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Let's go."

Kirishima holds the cage with a blanket over it.
Bakugou follows next to him, hands in his pockets.
Secretly he was happy to see her again. He enjoys her company and getting to know her.
A few blocks away from the store the two teens hear a loud explosion.
They look in the direction and realize it came from the shop. They run toward the site, making sure the cage isn't too shaken up.
"No! Please! Help!" A familiar female cries out loudly.
Katsuki's heart stops then races in his chest.
His feet halt for a moment before sprinting faster.

Once they make it they see a villain holding an older man in one large hand.
"Let him go. Please." (Y/n) begs.
The villain grabs the girl by the throat with another hand.
Bakugou growls and his hands spark.
"Bakugou you can't. You don't have your license. You could get in trouble." The redhead grabs his friend's arm.
The blonde has dreadful flashbacks to when he was attacked.
"I can't just stand here." He whispers.
"If you use your quirk you'll just scare her more." Eijiro comments.
A few moments past before they hear her cry.
"Please help," she manages to whisper as tears stream down her cheeks.
Something inside Bakugou snaps and he explodes himself at the villain.
He aims at the man's face and once the villain drops (Y/n) and her father Kirishima and Bakugou grab them and get them away.
A pro shows up in time to capture the villain and hands him over to the police.

(Y/n) cries into Bakugou's chest, gripping his shirt tightly.
The blonde holds the girl close, rubbing her back.
"(Y/n) darling are you ok?" The middle aged man asks, walking over with Kirishima's help.
"I think she's just shaken up sir." Bakugou responds quietly, looking at the man.
The girl sniffles and wipes her face. "Daddy I'm so sorry." She rushes into her father's arms.
The man holds his daughter close and rubs her back.
"I'm sorry about using my explosions. I hope I didn't scare you more."
"You saved our lives. I'm indebted to you."
"I'm so grateful young man. Are you a hero?"
Bakugou looks down. "Unfortunately I don't have my license so I'm sure I'll get yelled at sooner or later."
Kirishima watches, shocked at his friend's behavior.
(Y/n) hugs Kirishima then Bakugou. "Thank you both."
The redhead's eyes widen. "I nearly forgot." He grabs the cage and pulls the sheet off. "Happy birthday (Y/n)."
The girl smiles happily and holds the cage. "It's so cute. Thank you so much."
"I saw him and thought of you." Kirishima rubs the back of his neck, smiling happily.
Bakugou smiles, seeing her eyes light up with excitement. "Happy birthday (Y/n)."
"Will you go out with me?" (Y/n) asks Bakugou suddenly. She turns to look at him, straight-faced.
The blonde looks at her surprised but looks away. "Sure. Whatever extra." He mumbles, stuffing his hands in his pocket.
Kirishima chuckles and pats his friend's shoulder. "Good for you Bakugou."
"Shut up shitty hair."