Dancing

"(Y/n) when was the last time you cleaned your room? I can't see the floor anymore. Didn't you wear that dress a month ago?" Mina questions from the doorway of her friend's room.
The (h/c) girl laughs softly. "Yeah. I've been meaning to clean up a bit but I've been super busy. Katsu said he was gonna visit tomorrow so I was hoping to get the job done before he yells at me."
The alien girl nods quickly but laughs. "Yeah! Although he might just clean it for you once he arrives and sees it's this bad."
The two laugh at the joke as (Y/n) picks up some garbage.
"I gotta go babe. Message me when you're done." Mina calls and jogs off.
(Y/n) smiles and waves.

She looks around and sighs softly.
"This is gonna be a long day." She thinks to herself.
Her phone is playing quietly from her desk so she walks over and turns it up.
"I'll make it spotless for you Katsu." She whispers and gets to work.
The garbage takes the least amount of time to do.
Then she tackles her laundry.
While she waits to switch her clothes she vacuums the carpet.
She cleans her bathroom next.
After that (Y/n) switches her clothes.
"Almost done." She says quietly.
Soft humming turns into full blown singing and dancing around her room.
She spins around as she makes her bed.

The blonde explosion walks with his hands in his pockets. He walks up to his girlfriend's house and knocks.
The girl's mother opens the door and smiles. "Hello Katsuki. She's in her room."
"Thank you." He whispers and walks upstairs.
The music got louder the closer he got to the end of the hallway.
He peaks inside the open door and smiles softly.
(Y/n) is slow dancing with her vacuum.
He walks over and wraps his arms around her waist.
She jumps slightly but relaxes and leans her head back onto his shoulder.
"You're fucking adorable ya know that?"
She giggles and keeps swaying. "Only because you said so. I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow."
"The old hag needs me tomorrow so I decided to come today instead."
"I love you Katsu."
"I love ya too extra." He jokes and laughs softly.
"Hey! We were having a moment and then you had to ruin it." She turns around and hits his chest.
"Ow! Ow! Fine ya brat. I love you (Y/n)."
The girl smiles and kisses him gently.
He smiles and holds her close, deepening the kiss.