Toddler (Y/n) 1

"Bakubro don't be afraid to ask for help. Being a single parent isn't easy. The Bakusquad is here for you." Kiri pats his friend's shoulder.
"Shut up Kiri. I'll be just fine. My daughter is gonna be awesome just like me."
"Let's hope she has her mom's quirk." Mina comments.
"What happened to her mother anyways?" Denki asks.
The blonde goes quiet. "Apparently she died in childbirth." He finally manages to respond.
"Oh. I'm sorry Bakugou."
"Whatever." He mumbles and looks down at his daughter.

~3 Years Later~

(Y/n) giggles as she reaches out for her father's hands.
Katsuki smiles slightly as he makes small explosions for her. Of course he holds his hands far enough away so she doesn't get hurt.
She pouts cutely and reaches out again.
"Don't worry Teddy Bear, you'll be making your own explosions soon enough. Raccoon eyes didn't know what she was saying."
He hoped she would get his quirk.
Although there was also the possibility of her not having a quirk at all.
Katsuki didn't actually know if her mother had a quirk or not.
Their relationship only lasted one night.
He was having a rough day and needed to let out some steam.

(Y/n) sneezes and Katsuki is pulled from his thoughts.
He laughs softly. "One more boom boom then we'll go."
The Bakusquad is dragging him to a "group play date" as Mina called it.
The parents are gonna put their children together to play while they chat and hangout.
As the blonde makes another explosion it disappears and ends up burning (Y/n)'s face.
Her giggle of excitement turns into a cry of pain.
The father's eyes widen. He holds her close and examines the damage.
The explosion was small so it only burned her nose and lips.

He carries her to the bathroom and puts a wet cloth over the area.
She sniffles as tears stream down her cheeks.
"Are you ok?" He asks quietly.
She rubs her eyes and puts her hand on the cloth. "Owie," she whispers. "Wanted daddy's boom boom. I got it with my quirk."
Bakugou looks at his daughter confused. "With your quirk? How do you know what that is?"
"Uncle Kiri told me. He said that you said I have to have your quirk."
"But you didn't make my explosion. You moved it from my hand to your face."
"Tele-por-ta-tion." (Y/n) sounds out and smiles, proud of herself. "I read about that with aunty Mina."
"A teleporting quirk? You must get that from your mom."

(Y/n) looks around the room and smiles. She sees her stuffed bear and holds up her hand.
Come to me!
She thinks hard and loud.
It appears in her arms and she giggles.
Katsuki smiles happily and picks his daughter up. He tosses her up into the air and laughs. "You got your quirk already. Of course you're awesome! You are my daughter after all."
His cocky side slipping out.
"But you got your mom's quirk, or someone from her side. Oh well. You got it early. I gotta tell the others."

(Y/n) giggles and hugs her father tightly.
He gets her dressed and drives to the designated location for the hangout.
The others are already there waiting and chatting.
"Hey Bakubro!" Kiri greets, walking over.
"Oh (Y/n) you're getting so big." Sero fist bumps the 3 year old.
"Soon all the boys will fawn over her." Denki comments, earning a glare from her father.
"I will roast them alive." He whispers in a menacing tone.
Mina takes the child in her arms and gives her an Eskimo kiss. "Hey cutie."
(Y/n) hugs her neck tightly.
"It's official guys. My daughter is the best daughter and coolest. She just got her quirk. Suck it bitches!" He yells and takes his daughter back.
Everyone was surprised by the news.
"She got her quirk? But she's so young. Are you sure?" Sero asks.
"Did she explode her face? Her nose and lips look a little red." Kiri adds onto the questions.
"She transported one of my explosions to herself." Katsuki explains.
"So I was right! You got your mama's quirk. It's a good thing too." Mina whispers the last part to the girl.
The blonde explosion rolls his eyes. "Whatever raccoon eyes! My kid is the first one with a quirk, and she's only 3! Suck. On. That!"