Are You Sure?

Bakugou smirks and slams his girlfriend against the wall.
(Y/n) gasps and moans softly.
He squeezes her hip with one hand and her throat with the other. He slams his lips against her's as she grinds against him.
The woman groans softly into the kiss and struggles to breathe.
The blonde moves to the bed and hovers over her.
Their clothes come off and he stares.
She blushes and looks away.

As he goes rough and intense he smirks. "You love this don't you, you little slut. When I give you hickies and bruises and make you cry. It gets you so wet and turned on."
Although this time her cries and moans seem different.
Her head is turned away from him and tears are falling faster than usual.
Katsuki's hips stop and he looks down at her.
She groans and looks at her boyfriend. "W-why did you stop?"
"Are you actually enjoying this teddy bear?"

(Y/n) looks at him confused. "What?"
"I know I said you loved this...but do you really? You're crying and moans sound different than usual. Am I actually hurting you teddy bear?"
She leans up on her elbows and smiles softly. "Of course not. I love when you're rough with me. I like seeing the marks in the mirror. They remind me who I belong to. Just as I love digging my nails into you."
"Do you promise to tell me when I hurt you? I will stop immediately and fix whatever I did wrong."
"Of course I would." She cups his cheek gently and kisses him softly. "Big Bear, I love you. And I always enjoy the intimate moments we share. The sweet, passionate ones or the intense, rough ones. As long as I can do them with you."

Bakugou blushes and looks away. He lays next to her and holds her close.
"Don't you wanna finish...?"
The blonde shakes his head. "Not anymore. I just want to hold you close. I want to make sure you're ok."
(Y/n) smiles at his sweet, tender side coming out. "I love you big bear."
"I love you too, teddy bear." He whispers and kisses her forehead.