Little Halloween

"Hey Teddy Bear, are you almost ready?"
"Yes daddy I'm almost ready."
The blonde laughs softly and checks over his own costume before his little comes out of the bathroom.
"Am I a pretty princess, daddy?"
"You're the prettiest princess teddy bear." The hero kisses his little's forehead. "Now let's hurry before you miss out on all the candy."
The (h/c) smiles and grabs her pumpkin bucket.
Bakugou holds her hand and they start walking around to the houses with their lights on.
"You look really good too, daddy." (Y/n) compliments and giggles.
He chuckles quietly and shakes his head.
She made him dress up as her prince.
Bakugou kisses her head and pats her back.

As the night comes to an end Bakugou smirks at their last house. "Go to this house. They're handing out the big candy bars."
(Y/n)'s eyes light up and she walks over quickly. He follows and puts his hands in his pockets.
"Trick or treat." (Y/n) greets, smiling wide and holding out her bucket.
"Aren't you too old to be begging for candy?" The old man asks.
The girl frowns. "I'm not begging. I'm asking nicely."
Bakugou walks up behind her.
"Don't you think you and your girlfriend should stop trick or treating and let the actual children get the candy. Why don't you go buy some cheap stuff tomorrow?"
(Y/n) looks at Bakugou sadly.

The blonde growls and grabs the man by the collar.
Obviously his anger issues haven't completely gone away.
"Listen here old man! She's not my girlfriend, she's my little. So give her a candy bar before I blow you up so bad they'll be piecing you together for weeks."
Before the man can pee his pants he puts the rest of his candy in her bucket and runs inside his house.
(Y/n) didn't feel like celebrating how many candy bars she just got. She walks away sadly.
Bakugou jogs after her and grabs her arm. "Teddy bear," he whispers.
She remains silent, not making eye contact, causing him to sigh and take her home.

"I'm a freak aren't I, daddy?" (Y/n) finally asks when Bakugou locks the door.
"What? Of course not."
The girl takes off her crown and looks at it while she walks to her room.
The blonde follows and was about to grab her hand when she throws the crown on the bed and rips her dress off.
Under different circumstances he would've blushed.
But right now he only frowns and wraps his arms around her.

"Teddy Bear, you are dealing with trauma. This is safe for you and most importantly it's not something to be ashamed of. Plenty of people deal with age regression. I will never judge you. I will love you no matter what. You are not a freak. Don't ever think that, got it?"
(Y/n) begins crying so he grabs a nearby hand towel.
He puts it on his chest and lets her cry into the towel.
That way the costume wouldn't get dirty.(Even if he doesn't really care about it.)
Bakugou rubs her back gently and kisses her head.
Her hands clench the material of his jacket.

When she finally stops crying Bakugou grabs a box of tissues and makes her blow her nose while he wipes her tears away.
She hiccups and throws away the tissues.
"Teddy bear," he whispers.
(Y/n) looks up into his eyes and he smiles softly.
"I love you~" he sing-songs quietly and kisses her nose.
She giggles softly and cups his face with both hands. She goes on her tiptoes and kisses his nose.

"Let's get you into pjs and you can watch a movie while I check your candy."
The girl's eyes light up and she goes to her dresser. She pulls out some pjs and quickly changes.
Bakugou leaves the room and grabs her bucket. He goes to the kitchen table and dumps out the candy.
(Y/n) goes to the couch and turns on the tv. "Daddy, can I watch Barbie?"
"Yeah. The Princess and the Pauper is already in the DVD player. Just press play on the remote."

The hero looks at every piece of candy while he hums along to the music.
(Y/n) sings along and smiles happily.
Occasionally her sniffles are heard by the blonde but when he looks at her she's ok.
When he finally finishes he puts the bucket where she can't reach.
"Daddy sit with me." (Y/n) opens her arms and makes grabby hands.
The blonde sits down next to her and hands her a piece of candy.
"Thank you daddy!" She kisses his cheek then eats it.

Bakugou holds her close, laying her head on his shoulder, while he watches the movie.
(Y/n) puts her legs over his lap and reaches for the blanket.
He grabs it and puts it over them. "Comfy now?"
She nods and closes her eyes. "I'm so happy you're my daddy. I don't want any other daddy."
"And I'm so happy I have you as my little. I don't want any other little, just you. My precious teddy bear."
A small blush covers her cheeks and she buries her face in his side.
"Daddy you're being embarrassing."
The blonde laughs and nods. "Mwhahahaha."