Choose pt 1

"Did you hear about a new girl?" Tenya asks Izuku and Ochako.
The two look at each other and shake their head.
"No. Mr. Aizawa must have a reason for not telling us sooner. Is she starting today? What's her quirk? Do you think she'll tell me about it?"
Ochako and Tenya listen to their friend rant per usual and laugh softly.
"I'm sure she'll answer your questions when we have free time." Ochako responds.
"Are you talking about the new girl starting today? She's taking Mineta's spot." Shoto asks, walking over to his friends.
"Yeah." All three respond.
"She's worse than Bakugou. She's arrogant, talented and a bully." Shoto explains and surprises his friends.
"Worse? Oh man. Do you know her, Todoroki?" The brunette asks.
"She's my next door neighbor." The boy answers and sits at his desk.
Soon their classmates start arriving and sit at their desks.

Aizawa comes in, sleeping bag in hand. He looks at his students then sighs.
"Mr. Aizawa is a new girl starting today?" Momo asks, hand raised.
Before the teacher can answer, a red portal opens next to him.
A short girl walks through.
Her uniform top is mostly unbuttoned. Her skirt is shorter than the others. The sleeves are torn off. The tie is wrapped around her head sideways.
The girl's wild, rainbow hair covers one eye.
Her nails are black, as well as her ankle boots.
"Say hello to (Y/f/n). Her quirk is Spatial Portals."
"Thanks teach. I don't think they could've gotten that on their own. To be honest there's no point introducing me. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to be the number one hero. These supporting cast members will be lucky to be sidekicks."
"What did you say extra?" Katsuki growls, hands sparking.
(Y/n) laughs and walks to her seat. "Extra? That's a hoot. Sit down Katsu you're just gonna embarrass yourself. It's important to know when you have no chance of winning."
Aizawa hides a smirk as his new student sits.
The blonde explosion yells louder before Izuku calms him down.
The green haired boy is positioned between the two so he didn't want to be in the middle of their fight. His chances of surviving that would be negative percent.
Shota ends up napping right away.
(Y/n) sighs and stands up, grabbing her messenger bag.
"Hey extra come back here!" Katsuki yells.
The girl flips her hair and looks at the blonde. "I have more important things to do than listen to a loudmouth nobody like you."
"I'm gonna be the number one hero bitch."

Before he could say anything more (Y/n) makes a portal and leaves.
The students look at the blonde as his ears steam and his fists clench.
"Cocky and ambitious." Izuku whispers and scribbles in his notebook. He soon mumbles until Bakugou slams his hand on his desk.
"Annoying little bugs. Nothing more than stepping stones." (Y/n) whispers and walks to her first class.
Kirishima wraps his arm around Bakugou's shoulders. "Calm down bro. She'll come around eventually. Training here will knock her down a peg or two. Being cocky can only get you so far."
"Shut up shitty hair." The blonde shoves his friend off and his hands into his pockets. He walks out of the room as the bell rings and goes to their first hour class.

"How can she be so talented, and be such a bitch?" Ochako mumbles, then covers her mouth.
"I thought for sure the longer she was here the faster it would take to make her realize-" Iida starts and Kirishima finishes.
"-Realize she needs to be nicer and less prideful."
"Do you think if someone beats her she'll be knocked off her throne?" Froppy asks.
"Kacchan has been giving her a run for her money but he still ends up just barely losing."
Izuku looks at Todoroki sadly.
"Maybe you could beat her Midoriya." The dual haired boy offers.
The green haired boy laughs nervously. His famous mumbling starts and it takes an explosion to shut him up.
"Deku if you don't beat her I will kill you." Katsuki says it so calmly everyone was surprised.

"Are you all trying to strategize how to beat me?" (Y/n) asks, adjusting the gloves of her hero suit.
"Why are you at UA? You act more like a villain than those in the League of Villains." Iida asks.
The rainbow haired girl stops and growls. She slowly looks up at the bluenette.
Tenya gulps and takes a step back.
"I am not a villain," she whispers. "I have a goal and I will do whatever it takes to reach it. And obviously I'm gonna achieve it, seeing as you pathetic lot are my competition."
"I'm gonna be the number one hero rainbow bitch. Don't make me laugh." Katsuki interjects.
"Prove it extra." She responds and puts her hands on her hips.
The blonde smirks and lunges at his classmate.
Before he can explode her face his quirk stops working.
Everyone turns and sees Aizawa, hair up and eyes glowing red.
"What do you think you're doing Bakugou?"
"I'm gonna teach this bitch a lesson. Now give me back my quirk."
"Don't tell me what to do Bakugou."
The blonde steps back and the redhead pats his shoulder.
"Maybe during Hero Practice with All Might."
Katsuki looks at Eijiro then away. "Whatever," he whispers.
(Y/n) laughs and walks away.
Aizawa lets Bakugou go and walks away.
Todoroki watches (Y/n) walk and sighs softly.

The dual haired boy follows the rainbow haired girl.
"Daddy issues why are you following me?" She stops and asks, her back still facing him.
"Why are you acting like this? I played along like you asked. Aizawa seems to be the only one who knows. Tell me what your plan is."
She sighs softly and turns toward him. She walks over and leans her forehead against his chest.
He rubs her back gently and smiles slightly.
This is the neighbor girl he knows. The kind, sweet girl.
"Aizawa thought it would be good for Katsuki if he had another rival student who was better than him. One being just as cocky and prideful. A girl who can dish out the insults like him."
"He has changed hasn't he."
(Y/n) giggles and nods. "Being as cocky as him and then having your pride torn apart is life changing. It has made him realize he has to become stronger, but also more aware that there are people out there better than him."
Todoroki chuckles and nods. "There will always be someone out there better than you."
The girl smiles and nods. "And if along the way things go sideways I have you to protect me."
The boy blushes slightly but nods. "I'll always protect you. Especially from Bakugou. He won't lay an explosion on you."
(Y/n) smiles and hugs Shoto. "Thank you Sho."
"You're welcome."