Cheat With Kiri?!

//just a small disclaimer: I heard spoilers about Bakugou's official hero name. I don't know if they are true so I did not use it in this one-shot. I simply used (Katsuki's hero name) or some form of this. You may use whatever name you please when reading. Also I didn't specify what # hero anyone is. Without further ado, please enjoy 😊

"Katsu I'm heading out. Kiri always beats me there so I want to beat him for once."
"Teddy Bear he texted me 15 minutes ago. He's already waiting for you."
The girl's eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? We agreed 10:30. It's only-"
"Teddy Bear it's 11. You took an hour-long shower. I still don't understand how women can take so long in the shower."
"We have more to do in shower than men." She smiles and kisses his head.
The man smiles and watches her leave. "I love you." He calls and she smiles as she closes the door.

(Y/n) arrives at the gym and looks around for her friend.
The redhead smiles and waves the woman over. "Over here."
"I'm so sorry I'm late. I didn't realize what time it was."
"It's ok pebble. I just started without you. Do you wanna pick up where we left off?"
The woman nods and grabs the weight bar. "Load me up."
Kirishima puts a set amount on. "Are you ok pebble?"
"Yes," she whispers. "Put more on."
"Lift that first." He responds.
She whines cutely as she lifts the bar. "Ejiro put more on."
The man nods and puts ten more pounds on.

"Hey Pebble?"
"Yeah daddy shark?" She questions lifting the weight.
"Is Bakubro bullying you about your weight? It just seems so sudden that you asked for my help. Especially when I'm sure he'd be happy to help you."
(Y/n) looks up at her friend. "Of course he's not bullying me Kiri. I just thought it'd be a good idea to slim down. As a present to him, kinda. He's always telling me how perfect I am but I know it's a lie."
"It's not a lie. You're beautiful the way you are."
The woman blushes and puts the bar back.
The redhead smiles and kneels next to her. "So he doesn't bully you? Is he a soft boi with you?"
She smiles and nods. "Sometimes."
"Does he take you on cute dates? Or maybe kiss all over your face... like this." Kirishima smirks and kisses all over her face, causing the girl to giggle and push his face away.
"Yes he does that."

"What the hell is going on?" Bakugou asks angrily, holding her water bottle in his hand.
The two look over at the blonde.
"Bakubro."
"Katsu."
"Is this why you've been spending so much time with Shitty Hair? You're cheating on me?"
"What?! Of course not." They exclaim in unison.
"Bullshit! I just saw you."
"It's not what you think Bakugou." Kirishima tries, standing up.
"Why would I cheat on you?"
The explosion hero growls and his hands spark. "Am I not good enough? Does Kiri treat you better? I'm sure he does. We're done." He whispers and leaves.
Tears stream down her cheeks quickly as she reaches out to her boyfriend.
She couldn't believe what just happened.
Most of the patrons watch in confusion and shock. One of them recorded the whole thing and posted it online.

The video went viral and everyone began to hate (Y/n).
She tried to explain but no one seemed to care what she had to say.
Kirishima tried to comfort her but it seemed to only add fuel to the fire.
More rumors began to circulate.
Bakugou ignored everyone but the rumors he heard only pissed him off more.
Hurt, anger and betrayal overtake his mind.
He never thought she, or Kiri, would do anything like that. He couldn't deny the evidence though, he witnessed it with his own eyes.

Months go by and Bakugou is doing his usual patrol.
He walks near a park and sees a familiar woman crying as she walks through the trees.
(Y/n) cries softly but tries wiping the tears with her sweater's sleeve.
He takes in every detail he can from his distance.
She looks awful, she lost weight and probably hasn't slept well.
He follows her, forgetting about his patrol.
"Hey bitch!" A random girl calls to (Y/n), followed by a small group.
The said woman looks at the group.
"You don't deserve to cry or pity yourself. You're a cheating whore. (Katsuki's hero name) is the best hero and he deserves the world. I bet you had to pay Red Riot a fortune to be with you. You should just die." The girl shit-talks.
(Y/n) clenches her fists. "I didn't cheat on him! Red Riot was my best friend and he was helping me at the gym. We were joking around when (Kat's hero name) saw us. That citizen had no right to post that video either. All the rumors are false. I wasn't even given the chance to explain myself before he broke up with me."
"All guilty people assume they're not in the wrong. Just die already." The girl gets in a few punches before the blonde hero snaps out of his shock and walks over.
"Break it up ladies. This is a public park and children don't need to see this."
"(Hero name)?!" The girl exclaims.
"Why don't you go about your day. Leave this woman to me."
The group nods and scurries away.

(Y/n) keeps her gaze set on the ground, tears stream down her cheeks again.
He grabs her hand and quickly walks back to their apartment.
She follows silently, not really knowing what is happening.
Once they arrive he closes the door and keeps his back to her.
"I fucked up didn't I?" He asks, holding back his own tears.
Finally she looks at him and everything she's been holding back explodes.
"Teddy Bear-"
"You fucking asshole! You accused me of cheating with our best friend, you didn't even give me a chance to explain and you ruined my life for months. I loved you more than anything, more than my own life. I asked him to help me lose weight for you! We were joking around but you decided that I did something unspeakable."
He couldn't help hating himself for what he did. Of course he didn't want to believe it.
Tears stream down his cheeks as he reaches out to her.
She slaps him as hard as she could.
His face stays to the side as his bangs cover his eyes.
She watches his tears stream.
"Teddy Bear...hit me again. Punch me, kick me. Do what you need to, to make yourself feel better. I blew up for no reason and I regret every second of it. I thought of you every day, crying myself to sleep sometimes. I-"
"Shut up! I hate you Katsuki Bakugou. I knew you were an angry man who got jealous easily but I never once thought you'd shatter my heart and end things. Next you'll be on your knees begging for me to forgive you. Why the fuck should I?"
His fists clench and he looks into her eyes. "Because I still think you're sexiest when you stand up for yourself and raise your voice at me. You could always dish out what I threw at you."
The woman blushes and growls. "That isn't gonna work right now. You broke me, it won't magically fix itself."

"Then let me try." He whispers and kisses her, passionately.
She grips his collar, growling.
After a few moments she cries softly as she kisses back.
He holds her close to his body, hoping to never let her go again.