Halloween

//I'm know I'm super late for this one, but idc. I hope you can still enjoy.

(Y/n) taps her foot and crosses her arms.
"It's not happening Teddy Bear. We don't even celebrate Halloween here in Japan."
"But a group of us convinced Nezu to hold a Halloween party at the school. And I know some people will still be handing out candy."
"I don't care about candy. And I hate parties."
(Y/n) sighs softly. "Too bad. I had the perfect plan to dress up and scare kids."
This perked the blonde's interest.
"But I guess you're right. I'll just go by myself. Or maybe the other 1-A guys will take me."
Bakugou growls and stands up, towering over her. "Don't even think about it extra."
"Would you like to know who I got for our costumes?" (Y/n) asks, smirking.
"They better be scary."
"Chucky and his bride." The girl responds and smiles, proud of her choice.
The blonde smirks and he cracks his knuckles. "That's pretty good Teddy Bear."

Come Halloween (Y/n) helps put the right makeup on her boyfriend while he helps her into her dress.
"We look scary as hell babe. I love it."
"So many scared children. I can't wait. I bet we'll make Izuku piss his pants." (Y/n) laughs evilly.
"You are so fucking hot Teddy Bear." He kisses her roughly.
Once they pull away (Y/n) makes a portal into the gym where the party is being held.
As the couple walks over both Deku and Denki freak out.
Mina squeals and hugs (Y/n). "You look so good!"
"Thanks Mina. We're going for "piss your pants" scary."
"After the party we're gonna go scare children." Bakugou smirks and wraps his arm around his girlfriend's waist.
"Bakugou! That is not very heroic. Scaring children is mean." Iida uses his hand chopping motions as he scolds his classmate.
"Shut up four eyes. It's the only reason I got dressed up."
"I wanted candy." (Y/n) comments, earning laughs from the other students.
"Here you go." Shoto gives (Y/n) a handful of candy.
The girl laughs softly and smiles at her friend. "Thank you...vampire Shoto." She guesses that's his costume.
His fangs are just barely visible.
"You're welcome. I do not know who you are supposed to be but you look beautiful in that dress."
"Back off icy hot. She's my bride."
"I thought (Y/n) was your girlfriend. When did you propose?" Shoto questions.
The 1-A students enjoy the banter between the two.

After a while (Y/n) tugs on her boyfriend's sleeve. "We should go now before it gets too late."
Bakugou looks at the time and nods. "Yeah let's go. Later extras."
"Have fun!" Mina and Kirishima call.
By the time the couple finishes scaring children (Y/n) is exhausted and her feet hurt. "Can we go home, Katsu?"
Bakugou's laugh trails off as he looks at his girlfriend.
Her tired expression makes his smile disappear.
"Yeah. Let's go home Teddy Bear. We can clean up and cuddle."
The girl smiles and kisses his cheek.

Once they get changed and cleaned up Bakugou holds her close on his bed.
Thankfully Aizawa allowed her to sleep over.
Only because he knew they wouldn't do anything, and Bakugou has a bedtime.
Even though it's past that bedtime.
"Did you have fun?" He asks, looking down at her.
His fingers run through her hair.
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "Yeah. Did you? Even though you didn't wanna go out in the first place?"
"Hell yeah. Scaring those kids was a blast."
"That doesn't sound very heroic." (Y/n) mimics both Kirishima and Iida.
The blonde rolls his eyes then closes them.
(Y/n) curls into his chest, yawning softly. "Thank you for dressing up with me Katsu."
"You're welcome Teddy Bear."