Her Laugh

(Y/n) bends forward and laughs softly.
Katsuki stands up, smiling and walks toward the kitchen. "Don't laugh dumbass."
The woman pouts cutely from the couch. "You can't tell me what to do."
"Yes I can." He calls, sticking his head out from the kitchen door.
(Y/n) sticks her tongue out at him then laughs again.
Bakugou goes back to the task at hand, making dinner. He couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach when his girlfriend laughs though.
It's so contagious and genuine.
The man starts making dinner, getting into the zone.

(Y/n) comes to the kitchen door and leans against it. She watches her boyfriend work quickly and efficiently.
His eyes are hard and focused.
Her smiles returns and her laugh echoes in his ears.
His hands faulter but he tries to hide it.
"If you have time to just stand there get your ass over here and help."

Soon dinner is done and the table is set.
The (h/c) kisses her boyfriend's cheek.
"Hurry up and eat dumbass before it gets cold."
"It's not gonna get cold, Katsu. I want you to admit something though."
"Huh? Like what?"
"That you love my laugh."
"Not happening." He responds so fast, it was as if he already knew what she was gonna ask.

The woman frowns and crosses her arms. "Is it not true then?"
"I didn't say that." He responds.
"So you do like my laugh."
"There are things I love and things I hate about you."
"But you actually love the things you hate right?"
"Of course not. That's why they're things I hate. Now would I change them...? No."
Tears water her eyes.
Katsuki looks up from his plate and he looks at her confused. "Are you crying?"
"No," she responds quickly, wiping her face.

Bakugou sighs and finishes his meal. "Just finish eating already extra." He stands up and carries his dishes back to the kitchen.
(Y/n) smiles softly and does as ordered. "He hasn't called me an extra in so long." She mumbles to herself quietly.
He washes the dishes and takes her stuff when she hands it to him.
(Y/n) wraps her arms around his waist from behind. "Lord Explosion Murder," she whispers in his ear.

A shudder runs through his body and he turns his head slightly to look at her over his shoulder.
"That's a dangerous game Teddy Bear."
"I like living on the edge, Lord Explosion Murder."
Katsuki smirks and fully turns around, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "Oh yeah?"
"Yes sir."
His hands rub her shoulders, move down her arms and inward. They squeeze her hips then her ass.
The woman blushes softly and looks down at his hands. When she looks back up into his eyes she kisses him.
Katsuki kisses back and holds her close.

//PT2 coming soon 😉😏