Jacob Black x Reader Smut Request for @GlowInTheDark896

This request is for the lovely GlowInTheDark896, I hope you like it, and I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to get it written for you! This will contain smut, so be advised on that, lovely readers! And updates will be coming as soon as I can, so stay tuned for them if you have a request; they are coming! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Do you ever have one of those days where you want to so badly smack someone for talking with your boyfriend while you're present? Or is it just me? Maybe it's just me, but I didn't care since I never got to spend time with my lovely Jacob Black when she was around. My name is Y/N, and I have to deal with sharing my aforementioned boyfriend with Isabella Swan; Jake wants me to call her Bella, but I refuse to on account that I don't get to go on date nights with him, but that's neither here nor there. This is our story.

When I woke up from a night of bedtime tomfoolery with Jake, I expected to see his gorgeous chocolate-brown eyes staring at me with a gorgeous smile on his face. But, what I found instead was my bedroom wall and no Jake to be found anywhere; where did he get off to this morning? Sitting up, I stretched and heard voices coming from the living room and smelled the delicious odor that was the fuel of champions called coffee. I smiled, since I knew Jake had made it, and grabbed my black robe to put on so no one saw my goods. When I got out of bed and opened my bedroom door, I heard, "Don't you think it's odd that you're not with her all the time?"

I stopped moving when I heard Jake answer, "You're right, Bells, but I don't want her to think that I'm only paying attention to her when I have other friends as well, you included. I mean, I don't tear you away from your vampire boyfriend all the time since he's come back from wherever he went that you won't tell me." I stopped when Jake said those words and listened carefully to what he was about to say next. Jake then added, "She'll understand this, I think. I'll always love her."

I took that moment to step into the hallway toward the living room and it got silent enough, a pin could've dropped. I knew Jake wasn't fully speaking on his own since Bella was there, but I also didn't want to believe what I'd see when I finally entered the living room. When I appeared in the doorframe, I asked them, "How are we all doing? I just woke up, thank you for asking, so I need coffee."

Jake smiled and handed me a cup of liquid fuel while kissing my forehead and saying, "Hey there, darling. I'm sorry I didn't wake you up like normal; Bella wanted to talk for a bit about Edward Cullen, which I don't fully understand, but here we are."

Bella waved at me and said, "I'm sorry for barging in; I tried Jake's house and Billy told me to come here to talk to him. Am I disturbing you?"

I put on a fake smile, shook my head, and answered, "No, you're not disturbing anything, Isabella. I was just going over to Emily and Sam's house to help her sort through clothes she wants to donate." I put my half-full coffee cup on the table near me, kissed Jacob's cheek, and said, "I'll be back late for dinner, I think, so don't wait up for me, love." I then grabbed my purse and headed out to my destination, hoping to God I didn't turn around and make out with Jake.

Jacob's POV

As I watched my love walk out of her house, something niggled at me that I couldn't quite place. It was true that I didn't spend all my time with Y/N when Bella was here, but that was because I wanted to have a normal social life while still being a werewolf; that came harder than normal due to the constant hunting, but I was so lucky to have Y/N in my life. As I smiled and thought of my love, Bella asked, "Are you sure she's alright, Jake? She seemed really mad I was there."

I stared at her and countered, "She's not a morning person, Bella. The coffee probably didn't kick in yet, so she'll be fine." Bella, however, stared at me and I saw what she was saying and whacking me over the head with it; fuck me running a billion times. I asked her, "She's really mad, isn't she, Bells?"